Boston coughed up a victory and Doc outcoached himself

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Boston coughed up a victory and Doc outcoached himself

In Response to Re: Boston coughed up a victory and Doc outcoached himself:
    [QUOTE]Stick a fork in 'em. They're done!
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Lasted longer than the lakers though didn't we?  Can't even stick a fork in them, they are decomposing. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Boston coughed up a victory and Doc outcoached himself

In Response to Re: Boston coughed up a victory and Doc outcoached himself:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston coughed up a victory and Doc outcoached himself : I am emotional, true, but that does not have to interfere with rational thought as well, interesting species we are...I was referring to KG as being exhausted, I think that's not an emotional assessment, however, feel free to disagree. IMO KG needed much more rest than he got. Rondo needed to not be playing towards the end because he stopped being aggressive and started making a lot of turnovers (notice Doc subbed him at the end of the game on offensive plays; as the song goes, I second that emotion).
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry. Your post reads like you were saying Rondo was out on his feet and the coach showed no mercy.  I read it wrong, evidently.

As for KG, it was a critical game and we needed to win.  In my opinion, KG was 1 for 10 because he was just off.  When he was missing in the first half, was that because he was tired?   I would bet not.  He was just off and i don't blame that on Doc, it just happens to the players sometimes and that's on the players.  The poor execution cannot be overlooked nor blamed on being tired.   We threw away passes, bumped into each other at a critical point, and dropped the ball.  

I love these guys and I will always like the way they played the last 4 years, but I'm not blaming Doc, Danny, refs, nor anyone other than the top 7 players for the game 4 loss.  

Let's win game 5 and turn it around!!!  Go C's.