Boston has not won a game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Boston has not won a game

against a team that had a W in the Win column when Boston played them.
    Boston beat the then winless Pistons and the currently winless Wizards.

When will Boston win a game against a decent team? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Boston has not won a game

The next time they play one most likely. We now have Pierce back.  The Lakers in the meanwhile have been burning it up.  Especially Kobe.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

WOW

what a troll

mtrax has humiliated himself today, the guy defines LOSER

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

In Response to Re: Boston has not won a game:
    [QUOTE]The next time they play one most likely. We now have Pierce back.  The Lakers in the meanwhile have been burning it up.  Especially Kobe.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]'

The Lakers won 3 in a row before last night.
    They are the only team that has played 6 games in 8 days.
    3-3 is a decent start considering that 4 games were without Bynum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

MTrax,
    During this crazy season only you would try to make sense out of nothing of real substance yet. Nobody knows except for the fact that Kobe is struggling. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

A Laker fan...

figures

hahahahahaha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]A Laker fan... figures hahahahahaha
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

You might want to guess again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

koME   6-18 followed by a 6-28!!

How embarassing!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

A silly fan....how's that for a guess? Couple of teams like Heat and Bulls lok good as expected. Nothing else can be concluded on other teams this early.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

2-3 is embarrassing.

I am surprised that you aren't mocking Kevin Durant and his 12 points against Phoenix on 12/31.

Since it happened outside of Boston, you probably don't know what I am talking about.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]2-3 is embarrassing. I am surprised that you aren't mocking Kevin Durant and his 12 points against Phoenix on 12/31. Since it happened outside of Boston, you probably don't know what I am talking about.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

In a game in which OKC WON, KD went 4-11 from the field.  He watched 5 OTHER players score in double figures - in a WIN!!

koME went 6-28 in a  LOSS!!  Do you comprehend the difference??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

he can't... he is a fool whose confrontational anti-Celtic comments and lies have made himself the laughingstock of the board today

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Kobe shot 6-18 in a WIN 2 nights ago.
    Yes, Kobe had a terrible game last night and was a big reason why they lost.
    What more are you looking for?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Hey Red Russ, do you ever get tired of being a jerk? Jus' asking.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Boston has not won a game:
    [QUOTE]against a team that had a W in the Win column when Boston played them. Boston beat the then winless Pistons and the currently winless Wizards. When will Boston win a game against a decent team? 
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

The Cs beat two utterly miserable teams so far and their swag has returned.

And if I'm not mistaken, both the Pistons and the Wiz made late runs at them.

Pud

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Kobe shot 6-18 in a WIN 2 nights ago. Yes, Kobe had a terrible game last night and was a big reason why they lost. What more are you looking for?
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

I'm looking for more of the same throughout the year.....:)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston has not won a game : ' The Lakers won 3 in a row before last nigaht. They are the only team that has played 6 games in 8 days. 3-3 is a decent start considering that 4 games were without Bynum.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

They have also played more home games than any team in the league except Golden State and Sacremento.   How did the Sac game go for you? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston has not won a game : ' The Lakers won 3 in a row before last night. They are the only team that has played 6 games in 8 days. 3-3 is a decent start considering that 4 games were without Bynum.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

how many games have they won on the road???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]koME   6-18 followed by a 6-28!! How embarassing!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Twenty one shots a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No one shoots that much. What a ball hog.  4.7 turnovers per game.  What a gamer.  Sorry I put the wrong stats on hiim in a earlier post.  I said he was shooting 20% from the 3 pt land.  Actually its 1.92.  The dead eye Mamba - the Closer.  I posted after the first Denve game the KOME couldn't handle Bynum getting all the attention with him greawt game.  I said KOME would come out gunning to try and show he is still the man. What did he do?  Made himself look like a complete idiot.  I hope him and the clown coaching get into it.  BTW  how w ould u like to play with that ballhogging egotistical spoiled brat?  I can imagine what his teammates think behind the scenes. The only reason they stick around is the atmosphere and they get tremendously overpaid.  Personally is there was a pickup around here he would be the last guy picked.

GPMPGFGM-FGAFG%3PM-3PA3P%FTM-FTAFT%RPGAPGBLKPGSTLPGPFPGTOPGPPG
    2011-12 Regular Season634.78.5-21.2.4020.8-4.3.1926.2-7.5.8226.06.00.31.33.04.724.0

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]2-3 is embarrassing. I am surprised that you aren't mocking Kevin Durant and his 12 points against Phoenix on 12/31. Since it happened outside of Boston, you probably don't know what I am talking about.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

KOME hasn't been to boston yet and we know about him.  Durant actually makes shots though.  Remember KOME missing 30 shots against us a few years ago.  No misprint THIRTY missed shots.  What a hog.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston has not won a game : In a game in which OKC WON, KD went 4-11 from the field.  He watched 5 OTHER players score in double figures - in a WIN!! koME went 6-28 in a  LOSS!!  Do you comprehend the difference??
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I understand.  If KOME had shot 15 more times he might have made 5 more shots and they would have won.  Of course Gallanari probably would have scored 10 more points off the misses. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Kobe is 2nd in the NBA in assists as a SG behind Monta Ellis who is really their PG. 18th overall in the NBA with 6 assists per game.

Kobe's success must go through you side-ways.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

funny i just googled the words "ball hog"   Guess what showed up first?  LMAO

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

I googled "NBA Choke" and this picture came up.
    It was from Boston's game 7 choke against the Lakers in the 2010 Finals.