Trash the soft Nets!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: Boston vs Brooklyn 11/15/2012

In response to srinivasa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What's Rondo's status? Can he play? 

Trash the soft Nets!

[/QUOTE]

Not playing tonight... I mentioned this way back that this team relies way too much on Rondo... they need to diversifiy more but Doc continues to run almost every offensive set through Rondo.... we will see

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

No Rondo, going to get a good look at Terry and Barbosa

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

KG seems to get a travel called every game... c'mon... this would be a good night for Terry to have his first real explosion of 20+

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

The defense on this team is just horrible....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

i do like the personnel we have but it just is not enough... Ainge did not address the biggest weakness on this team and that is rebounding... why he didnt is beyond me... they may win some games like they did last night in spite of giving up 18 offensive rebounds but make no mistake, they will not win consistently without rebounding and without a defensive presence inside when KG is out of the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Where's Darko to put on Lopez?

Terry and Lee missing open J's... c;mon guys... Green with a nice bucket, he's gotta have a big game as well. everyone needs to step up w/ Rondo out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Alright Collins. lets see what your big body can do... Terry and Lee making a few now

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Love the Cs but this team is not championship quality... way too small and not tough at all...unless Ainge addresses the rebounding issue the Celtics goes nowhere... Also the huge dependence on Rondo is just not good

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

One of the postitive things about the Cs is their team quickness... so much improved with Barbosa, Lee, Green and Terry....I believe you can win with quickness but you got to rebound... just find a man and box out... thats seems to be a lost art...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

I love Barbosa's move high of the glass but our rebounding malaise is glaring. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

That last sequence with Green is what Im talking about.... box out your man... be tough.. Green is just way too passive 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That last sequence with Green is what Im talking about.... box out your man... be tough.. Green is just way too passive 

[/QUOTE]

Don't see a problem with the way Green is playing tonight.  Doing just fine.  Te big issue is the bigs rebounding.  Evans, Humphries, Lopez just killing us which is a bigs not blocking out issue.   We're just too small and while it allows quickness, we just cannot rebound!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to srinivasa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I love Barbosa's move high of the glass but our rebounding malaise is glaring. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree  ...so why dont you think that Ainge/Doc would have gone after someone who could help in that area?  Instead he signs all guards and another guard in waiting with Bradley?  just makes no sense... you got to know they understood this huge weakness ... im just really perplexed about this

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I like all the slashing to the rim. Barbosa and Lee are the same height as Ray but its been years since I saw our SG rise up and have the ball outstretched at the level of the rim.

We are getting smacking underneath though, c'mon get some backbone guys.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to VeniceSox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't see a problem with the way Green is playing tonight.  Doing just fine.  Te big issue is the bigs rebounding.  Evans, Humphries, Lopez just killing us which is a bigs not blocking out issue.   We're just too small and while it allows quickness, we just cannot rebound!

[/QUOTE]

Not have a problem with Green overall but he is 6'9 and needs to rebound ... 

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I see why Collins doesnt play... he is awful on both ends

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Bass got hacked on the dunk.  No call.  The nets are getting bailed out play after play.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Im sorry but this team has no toughness to them... they dont box, dont get loose balls and just are way too passive

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bass got hacked on the dunk.  No call.  The nets are getting bailed out play after play.

[/QUOTE]

I saw that too... and that foul on Barbosa was definitely flagrant... he didnt go for the ball at all and wrapped his arms around his chest and neck...