Boston will make the playoffs

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: Boston will make the playoffs

In Response to Re: Boston will make the playoffs:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston will make the playoffs : There you have it, tompenny. Even snakeoil detected your making stuff upness. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

All PG's here. Get a clue. Are your trying to tell me Lin isn't a PG right now or Devin Harris? Neither is Rubio...or he's so bad he can't even crack the ESPN list.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston will make the playoffs : In the same draft they drafted flynn they drafted the best point guard in the league with the initials RR.... 18 points and 9 rebounds and the emergence of the TWolves, and helping the best young front court get there with Love, Beasley, Williams, and Peckovic.... if whomever is the GM of Minn called Danny and said let's trade rosters I would do it in a heartbeat.........  they are set up with tons of top 5 picks that are budding all-stars and young players that will be all-stars and assuming Rubio comes back from his injury, they will be a force going forward whereas the Cs will be one of the worst teams in the league pretending to its fans that with Rondo and Pierce they are a good team while encouraging, preaching, and providing mediocrity.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]
    Rubio is not as good as Rondo.  You have to know that.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

He's tied for 16th among all point guards. Stick to the facts clown. It's right on the website. I don't care about a made up number ESPN uses to qualify a player. According to you Rubio, Devin Harris and Lin don't have FG percentages in the NBA. LOL clueless. I still remember you calling Lin a good 3 point shooter. How can that be. He doesn't qualify.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

LOL. Your trying to convince the players on hoopstats aren't actually NBA players and didn't play in an NBA game this year? Good one. Almost as good as you being so stupid you didn't know I was comparing PG shooting percentages with Rubio and Rondo so you decided to show me all players shooting percentages. Clueless. On top of that their stat tracking is vastly superior to ESPN LOL. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Why did you show me all player shooting percentages if you knew I was comparing Rondo to Rubio. Nice try Clueless. There were barely any  PG on your list LOL. Fail more. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Sorry you can't comprehend the obvious. That is clearly comparing PG pecentages thus " among PG ". Your the only person dumb enough to think otherwise. Keep spinning.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Nice try. Nobody except someone cluless as yourself would read that and think I'm comparing Rondo's FG percentage to the whole entire NBA. Your spinning is ridiculous. Fail more. Now show me another list of non PG shooting percentages when you knew I was comparing Rondo to Rubio LOL. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston will make the playoffs : Keep spinning and try to weasel your way out. But it's your words, not anyone else's. Here: You make fun of Rondo's shooting when he is 17th in FG percentage  Rondo is not 17th, tompenny. Get your facts right! Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You know a good line when you hear one, don't you?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

fierce... please stop...  you are embarrasing yourself

22. This post has been removed.