Brad, please don't play Bradley at the point

Play Crawford and Pressey at the point.

At least they can handle the ball.

Bradley is a two guard, period.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Brad, please don't play Bradley at the point

Dear Brad,

Please keep playing Bradley at the point.  

We have nothing to lose... but games. and thats a good thing.  Besides Bradley is NOT a 2.  He is too small and does not have the requisite shooting skills.  Either he learns the PG position and develops into a capable ball handler or he is worthless to the rebuild.    

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dear Brad,

We have nothing to lose... but games. and thats a good thing.  Besides Bradley is NOT a 2.  He is too small and does not have the requisite shooting skills.  Either he learns the PG position and develops into a capable ball handler or he is worthless to the rebuild.    

[/QUOTE]

The Celtics did not extend Bradley.

He won't be here next year.

Sorry, I don't agree with tanking.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dear Brad,

[/QUOTE]

The Celtics did not extend Bradley.

He won't be here next year.

Sorry, I don't agree with tanking.

[/QUOTE]

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Yes Brad, Bradley will never get the point...he is a tweener..he is a defensive guy..a 6th man at best..Pressey is a pure point guard, why dont you use Bradleys time to develop the right guy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

The right guy to develop at point isn't on this team.

I thought bradley did fine.  They basically just passed the ball forward anyway.  We lost a tight away game.  No biggie this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought bradley did fine.  They basically just passed the ball forward anyway.  We lost a tight away game.  No biggie this year.

[/QUOTE]

4 turnovers, 6 fouls, 4-13 shooting.

Yea, Bradley did great.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Play Bradley at the 2, please Brad please.  Show the rest of the NBA how great he is at locking down the George's, Hard-on's, Wades.  Drive up his value and trade him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

4 turnovers, 6 fouls, 4-13 shooting.

Yea, Bradley did great.

[/QUOTE]

+1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I guarantee you he forced more than four turnovers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So what?

I like Crawford starting at the point.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"We have nothing to lose... but games. and thats a good thing.  Besides Bradley is NOT a 2.  He is too small and does not have the requisite shooting skills.  Either he learns the PG position and develops into a capable ball handler or he is worthless to the rebuild."

hmmm you do have a point here for sure. 

it's funny those who think tanking is evil. Tanking in the sense of intentionally losing games is not right, but putting young players out there and losing games while they paly their hearts out is just what the doctor ordered. 

You will not get back to prominence in the NBA without high lottery picks. There is no other way - unless you are in LA or Miami - attractive warm weather cities. San Antonio, Cleveland, OKC - all got high draft picks to get to the top of their conference. 

Our ring? Came from players gained from high lottery picks from bad seasons. 

As for Bradley - i think he has a better chance of becoming a good scorer/shooter than a point guard. He could be a good two with a big point guard, which we don't have.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Wht these guys don't understand is that we would actually lose MORE games if Pressey or Crawford played the point!  But neither of them are part of the rebuild, so why play them...  IF Bradley can learn the point, he could be a valuable piece, but not as a SG.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Bradley showed up for practice Thursday, but the team took him to be evaluated. His status is uncertain for Friday's home-opener against the Bucks.

“We were told that he does not [have a concussion,] but they’re going to reevaluate him,” said Stevens. “I’ve always been big on this: To me, it’s really important to be conservative and to make sure that we make the right decisions on [head injuries]. At the end of the day, that’s a lot more important than the next game.”

With Bradley absent, Jordan Crawford was spotted in a green first-unit practice jersey as the Celtics went through light activities after watching film of Wednesday's loss.

Bradley, a natural shooting guard, is playing out of position at the point while Rajon Rondo rehabs from ACL surgery. Bradley had eight points, five rebounds, four assists, and four turnovers over 31:19 in Wednesday's opener.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4707834/bradley-passes-preliminary-concussion-test?ex_cid=espnapi_public

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

Wht these guys don't understand is that we would actually lose MORE games if Pressey or Crawford played the point!  But neither of them are part of the rebuild, so why play them...  IF Bradley can learn the point, he could be a valuable piece, but not as a SG.

[/QUOTE]

C'mon man ... that ain't happenin' ... Bradley's been trying to learn the PG position since he got here!  He doesn't have the handle or the vision to create and become a PG. And if the C's aren't  willing to rotate him from offensive 2 to defensive 1 or the $ is too great to resign him then he is just trade bait.

Since AB is nothing more than fog/mist at this point we might as well try Crawford before he too is gone while we wait for Rondo to heal and Pressey to learn. He has a much better handle, can hit the 3 and seems to have a penchant for creating his own shot which could help him create for others.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He can rotate to the PG on defense and do the same thing while playing at SG on offense.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pressy should be at the point....immerse the kid now and find out if he can run the offense...because we already KNOW nobody else on the roster can...

'cept Rondo, and we have no idea when he's going to play, and after he CAN play again, how long he might actually BE a Celtic...

In any event...one of those extra draft picks in the first round might have to go for a non-virtically challanged PG

[/QUOTE]

I hope Pressey gets more minutes tonight.

The rookies need playing time to learn.

20. This post has been removed.