Bradley and Lee at the point

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Bradley and Lee at the point

I guess we really are tanking.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Re: Bradley and Lee at the point

philly and suns are winning.

i mean 2 wins in a row

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

philly and suns are winning.

i mean 2 wins in a row

[/QUOTE]

Go Cs!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

I've been very pleased with how the season is going so far.  Two very entertaining games with 2 losses to other potential lottery teams.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've been very pleased with how the season is going so far.  Two very entertaining games with 2 losses to other potential lottery teams.  

[/QUOTE]

i agree. though i'm not pleased with the lack of playing time for Pressey and Brooks. I'd like to see DA move Bass and Lee asap. Let Pressey backup Bradley and Brooks backup Crawford. Give Sully and Oly more minutes and keep Green out of the SG position. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i agree. though i'm not pleased with the lack of playing time for Pressey and Brooks. I'd like to see DA move Bass and Lee asap. Let Pressey backup Bradley and Brooks backup Crawford. Give Sully and Oly more minutes and keep Green out of the SG position. 

[/QUOTE]

i think bass can be move if continues to play like he did in recent games.

bass and bradley for asik

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

29th in the league in assists.

We need to switch to Crawford and Pressey at the point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i think bass can be move if continues to play like he did in recent games.

bass and bradley for asik

[/QUOTE]

i don't want Asik, we already have Faverani. I'd rather get picks and young players.