Bradley is back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Bradley is back

Just what the Doctor ordered. We really need his perimeter defense and maybe some of it will rub off on Rondo.

Hopefully he can get in a game this week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Bradley is back

Great news

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

People seem to forget how good this guy was playing last year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Ok...let say he is able to play. My guess, the coach will not give him the full throttle. Bradley himself will 2nd thought of doing the same defence and cayote run last year. So, this equate to, 3 mos before he will be in full operational. Can he be effective the way it used to be before his SERIOUS injury? .... and that's the question.

I'm hoping, but I'm not too optimistic or in a bright side......i hope i'm wrong & he overcome the injury.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

he wont be back in game action for awhile from what ive read, but returning to practice is a huge step. They are considering sending him to Maine in the D-League to get his legs back under him..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I think he can pay immediate dividends because he specialty is defense. It should help our team defense as well since Rondo has turned into the Great Matador!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Finally some good news in Boston sports

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

It's great to know that AB is back in practice and traveling with the team. However, it's best that Celtics fans lower their expectations on his return from injury. It may take a while before AB is playing at full throttle.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Thanks for the post! This is great news!!

AB will definately set the tone, along with KG, on defense. I hope Doc gives him a few minutes tomorrow night!

Go Celtics!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I'm just telling the truth Fierce ... and you heard here first, my word is original.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

.....and who is right not being optimistic so far? you or me? If you said it's you, then why are you rebuilding?

Yep! I will never forgive you by disrepecting the tragedy in Japan tsunami...Never! If I can only see you......

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

.....and who is right not being optimistic so far? you or me? If you said it's you, then why are you rebuilding?

Yep! I will never forgive you by disrepecting the tragedy in Japan tsunami...Never! If I can only see you......

[/QUOTE]

Rebuilding on the fly is not being negative. It's true that the Celtics are rebuilding on the fly. Just look at how many new players and young players the Celtics have right now.

I disrespected the Japan tsunami?

Maybe I disrespected you, but I never disrespected the Japan tsunami.

You know why I disrespected you?

Because you're not worth respecting. You're like cheap Sushi. 

[/QUOTE]

CHE is on the money.. his not being optimistic is validated by the Celtics poor record thus far... and the fact Fierce agrees the team is rebuilding, by definition means the team is not where it wants to be. 

Had someone posted negative feelings about the quality of the Celtics team prior to this season beginning, they'd have been right to this point in time. We're a 1/2 game out of 4th place in a 5 team division. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

CHE is on the money.. his not being optimistic is validated by the Celtics poor record thus far... and the fact Fierce agrees the team is rebuilding, by definition means the team is not where it wants to be. 

Had someone posted negative feelings about the quality of the Celtics team prior to this season beginning, they'd have been right to this point in time. We're a 1/2 game out of 4th place in a 5 team division. 

[/QUOTE]

That's because you are not seeing the whole picture.

Ever since I've been posting here 3 years ago, CHE has nothing positive to say about anything. 

David Stern is a tyrant.

Obama has a mosque.

Bradley will not be the same player as he used to be because of a serious injury is just the latest.

Who would respect someone who claims that if you swim in the rivers of America, you would grow an extra limb!

CHE claims he doesn't support the NBA but he supports the Celtics. Is the Celtics not part of the NBA, duh!

[/QUOTE]

Che is entitled to his opinon as you are to yours.

and it makes perfect sense for someone to support the Celtics but not the NBA. 

Cant someone be consistent by supporting his nominee for congress but not congress  as a whole? Of course he can.  I also happen to agree with Che on this one. I support the Celtics in the big picture but despise the Stern led NBA corporate  machine

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

Karl

You also agree that Obama has a mosque in Indonesia?

[/QUOTE]

Fierce, you need to grow up. This forum is too important to you.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

iF YOU REMEMBER....my favorite player then was POWE-Baby-Brown  and guess what? I'm darn very very optimistic then....we got the ring. After 3 years or so, I saw something zhyte in the line up  that does not add. I'm right for 3 years now and you are wrong!

I'm the only one who said, we are not going anywhere unless there's a big that will come to the door. A banger, a mean banger and ready to work. By just plugging wings, aint' do you any zhyte! So, at this time you are still talking pessimistic & bad stuff for the Celtics because I added up together then and you did not. You are high on wings and guards.

Still remember you saying, Terry & Lee will create havoc.....yeah right, another failure! 

Ainge does something that no one here has any clue...but then you pretend you know. If you work, you might get it right.

25. This post has been removed.