Bradley is better than Rondo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Re: Bradley is better than Rondo

Rondo is now a 3 time allstar and I believe hes been voted in by the coaches each time (not fan vote) so all these coaches must be on crack.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rondo can pass and point guards need to pass.  Avery is not a good passer.

He is a better defender and a better shooter.  I see the point that he is going to be a decent player but both are small and playing them together makes little sense unless in spots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Bradley is better than Rondo:
    [QUOTE]I'm just sayin'....
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Bradley is not better at this point in time.  Maybe later.  Did you see how we struggled when Rondo went out last nite?  It was bad.  We can't play without either Rondo or Pierce on the floor because no one else will create  anything.  Occasionally KG does.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo : very true. he really might have been thinking rondo playing the 2, which is ridiculous.  but despite what some ON HERE think, Rondo is a very good defender. we see alot of points where he gambles, which i hate, but overall he is good on defense. NBA coaches and opposing point guards agree with me too, for some strange reason.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the guards that usually outsccore him big time?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo : Now you're clearly being delusional. You expect us to believe you actually know NBA coaches and NBA PGs? I mean are you on a first name basis with NBA coaches?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

In the words of one of your go to guys for proof ... Sam Amico:

Rondo is the most sought-after around the league, and that’s understandable. He’s 26 and has a championship ring. He’s an excellent distributor, outstanding defender and proven winner.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

[QUOTE]but Rondo has shown he can play bigger guys. He's guarded Kobe and LeBron at times. Ray's defense... well he can really shoot. I'd love to see it. Bradley, forcing a hasty pass while Rondo ball hawks for the steal. JH24, Does this sound like he is talking about Rondo playing SG or Bradley??? LOL at yourself. I didnt write it. Go ask Johnny what he meant. but clearly if he is saying Rondo can guard bigger players..... Bradley forcing an errant pass. Sounds like he meant Rondo playing SG. Rondo cant shoot. He also cant defend premiere 2 guards. Most people here think he is a gambling, bad on ball defender, so how does it help to ask him to guard the Kobe's of the world?
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

I thought it was obvious that Rondo would handle the ball and create. Bradley looks very shakey in those departments. The point was that both can play as Rondo can guard the 2. Bradley just needs to stroke.

Remember Bird and Max? Max guarded the SF but played low post (PF) on Offense. This allowed Bird to guard the stiff and ballhawk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Why do you people even discuss this with Kirk. I remember last year. It was Nate was better ,then Rondo. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo : In the words of one of your go to guys for proof ... Sam Amico: Rondo is the most sought-after around the league, and that’s understandable. He’s 26 and has a championship ring. He’s an excellent distributor, outstanding defender and proven winner.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    Yeah right. Why then hasn't he been traded yet? I'm pretty sure DA has tried pretty hard already.
    He comes with big warts, no matter his qualifications.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo : Yeah right. Why then hasn't he been traded yet? I'm pretty sure DA has tried pretty hard already. He comes with big warts, no matter his qualifications.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

He's tried pretty hard? How would you know?

He's stated publicly that he'll entertain offers for Rondo but must get equal value in return ... meaning an All-Star that is top tier player. He tried for Paul and who could blame him ... may have had talks with LA about Gasol but I haven't seen any confirmation of that in the press (rumor only). I think he'd do it for DWill but who else has Ainge tried hard to get for Rondo? Enlighten me ....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

oh brother.....the same people who wanted bradley cut a month ago now are saying he is better than rondo? get a grip people.....bradley is solid but still has alot to learn....rondo is a proven point guard in this league and is still getting better....rondo is the best player on the team, bradley isnt in the top 6 or 7

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo : Now you're clearly being delusional. You expect us to believe you actually know NBA coaches and NBA PGs? I mean are you on a first name basis with NBA coaches?
    basically just trying to annoy folks at this point, eh fierce? what's next, animated emoticons and all caps? stooges don't get to refer to others as delusional.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

fierce, why don't you just let this rondo thing unfold? you're smothering the board and it's offensive. people are sniping at you because you've driven them to.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustWords. Show JustWords's posts

Fierce is a troll.

Rondo has been named to the NBA All Defensive team 3 years in a row, the last two as first team, the prior as second team.

And anyone who reads even a little bit of sports media understands that yes, his defensive skills are highly praised.  I'm not going to bother quote mining - there's no arguing with trolls to begin with.

And Kirk, there's no way on Earth that A.B. is a starting PG on any team in the NBA.  He's not.  The Celtics are better with Rondo on the floor, and that is a mathematical fact.

This is pathetic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Bradley is better than Rondo:
    [QUOTE]I'm just sayin'....
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

You used to say Eddie House was better than Rondo.  Then you said Nate Robinson was better than Rondo.

I'm just sayin'...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronnie0729. Show ronnie0729's posts

Completely stupid comment.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]More people here, on BDC, want Rondo traded and it's a stupid comment?  It's a good thing that more people here know the real score. 

lol Fierce really thinks that whatever the ppl on bdc think must be true.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

as celtic boards go, fierce, bdc is pretty lightweight - easily manipulated donchaknow. go to a grownup, moderated board and you'll see a different perspective.

25. This post has been removed.