Bradley is Too Raw

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Bradley is Too Raw

In Response to Re: Bradley is Too Raw:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is Too Raw : I watched the whole game, every time Bradley thinks he's open he shoots. Bradley did a good job on defense, but the NBA is not like the NFL, in the NBA you have to do a good job on offense and defense.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I watch every whole game. Are you saying Bradley took some bad shots,because i don't recall any of his shots being what i would call a bad shot. He could have easily made all of them, and as he see's more playing time he will start to make most of them. I would not even think of trading Bradley for Anderson. Are you saying you would?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is Too Raw :  I watch every whole game. Are you saying Bradley took some bad shots,because i don't recall any of his shots being what i would call a bad shot. He could have easily made all of them, and as he see's more playing time he will start to make most of them. I would not even think of trading Bradley for Anderson. Are you saying you would?
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Not James Anderson, if Houston would agree to trade Courtney Lee for Avery Bradley that would be good for the Cs. 

It's not about Bradley taking bad shots, it's about knowing when to shoot and when not to shoot. Nate had the same problem last year when he was still learning the system. 

Again, I have no doubt that Bradley will become a good player some day. But the Celtics need a player that can contribute now. If the Cs drafted James Anderson there would have been no need to sign Wafer. And saying that Wafer is better than Anderson is not true as of the moment. James Anderson was a regular in the Spurs rotation before he got hurt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is Too Raw : Not James Anderson, if Houston would agree to trade Courtney Lee for Avery Bradley that would be good for the Cs.  It's not about Bradley taking bad shots, it's about knowing when to shoot and when not to shoot. Nate had the same problem last year when he was still learning the system.  Again, I have no doubt that Bradley will become a good player some day. But the Celtics need a player that can contribute now. If the Cs drafted James Anderson there would have been no need to sign Wafer. And saying that Wafer is better than Anderson is not true as of the moment. James Anderson was a regular in the Spurs rotation before he got hurt.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

If Wafer played 17 minutes a game, he could ave 7 points 1 rebound, and shoot more then 42%. Plus the C's are much deeper than the Spurs, Anderson would never see the floor.

I would rather have Bradley than Lee, and i bet Danny would too!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Wafer played the heck out of his defense today, and with West out - it looks like he'll get minutes if he keeps that up.  He can shoot and played well for Houston a few years ago in the playoffs.  Doc needs to get minutes out of the bench all season so we don't wear down the vets.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is Too Raw :  If Wafer played 17 minutes a game, he could ave 7 points 1 rebound, and shoot more then 42%. Plus the C's are much deeper than the Spurs, Anderson would never see the floor.  I would rather have Bradley than Lee, and i bet Danny would too!!  
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

You could be right, Wafer should be better than James Anderson if he continues to get playing time. 

While Avery Bradley has more potential than Courtney Lee I don't think the Celtics can use potential in the 2011 playoffs. Two years from now Bradley could be one of the better PGs in the NBA. But this coming April, May, and hopefully June you can use Lee to defend the likes of Joe Johnson, Dwyane Wade, and Kobe Bryant. 

Again, Doc Rivers said Marquis Daniels is the 3rd PG on the team. That says a lot about what he thinks of Avery Bradley. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Look what happened when Bradley took over at PG. He allowed Teague, a backup PG, to steal his lunch at half-court, allowed Teague to drive and dunk, and then tried to make up for his mistakes by fouling Teague. Again, Bradley is not a PG.

James Anderson should have been the 19th pick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]Look what happened when Bradley took over at PG. He allowed Teague, a backup PG, to steal his lunch at half-court, allowed Teague to drive and dunk, and then tried to make up for his mistakes by fouling Teague. Again, Bradley is not a PG. James Anderson should have been the 19th pick.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I agree that was a very bad few minutes of basketball.