Bradley punches Fierce in grill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Bradley punches Fierce in grill

Fierce wipe those tears, with that little pierce jersey you're wearing, and finish eating your CROW!!!   HAHAHAHAHAHA

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley punches Fierce in grill:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley punches Fierce in grill : Really? You think one great game from Avery Bradley changes everything?  You withdrew your support for Avery Bradley the other day. Then after last night's game you deleted that post. Shame on you!  HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

How brave of you, trying to laugh through your tears!!!Cry

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Anyway, they are SAYING bynum's deal is just a bone bruise.  I'm sure he'll be ready soon if not immediately.

If I was a lakers fan I would be more worried that the lakers had to play HARD right to the end of the regular season.  Kobe looks really tired to me.  Better hope that the lakers make quick work of the first round and get a week to rest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

You guys a married couple? .... Anywho hope AB punches Mr. Big Shot in the grill

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley punches Fierce in grill:
    [QUOTE]You know what, kyceltic, I've been thinking why you would prefer the Bulls over the Heat. I think the Bulls suit you, really. I mean Rose is to the Bulls as sh!t is to you!  HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Throwing in the towel already? i hope that's not your best!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

This is just a sily thread. bradley played one good game. he has stunk the rest of the year. Having said that I see why the Celtics are high on him. Kid has talent. Whether he developes or not will be a question only time can answer.