Bradley Still Looks Awful

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Bradley Still Looks Awful

Yes, the kid is struggling.  Not sure he belongs in the NBA instead of the Dev League.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

i think he will head to the D-league team as soon as west returns.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley Still Looks Awful:
    [QUOTE]i think he will head to the D-league team as soon as west returns.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

I sure hope so he is making me sick watching him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

He just has to slow down.  It is no need to force things or try to make an impression. I think they need to run some easy plays for him to boost his confidence a little.  He can use some PT in the NBDL to get a better feel for the game.  The injury really has set his deleopmental curve back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Bradley is just not a PG, period!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Well someone was right he needs more playing time.  A LOT MORE

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

this kid should have stayed in college another year or two. makes me think that the nba should require at least 2-3 years college instead of one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Just goes to show how unfair some have have been with Doc...He plays both rookies this year..one plays well while another struggles...but they must n
    earn the time during practice. The coaches and players Know who can play and who cant. Powe is hurt again.. Most if not all who were traded recently are not even playing in the league or a spot players at best. Gody looks like the real deal and I feel eventually bradley will develop as well.He already plays nba defense.
    Thats more than any of the cast offs except for maybe Powe. Nate for Walker?
    How this it look now??? I think Doc and Danny know what they are doing, even when we dont think so.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]this kid should have stayed in college another year or two. makes me think that the nba should require at least 2-3 years college instead of one.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticjay. Show celticjay's posts

Indeed.  He looks frightened out there.  DLeague would do wonders for him to get some reps and start to relax again.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]this kid should have stayed in college another year or two. makes me think that the nba should require at least 2-3 years college instead of one.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

I agree with you and also believe that the NBA should require at least two years of college before being considered for the NBA draft.  It would make a signficant difference for many NBA players that entered the NBA too soon.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from b12696. Show b12696's posts

He'll be sent to D-League with the return of Perk or West soon. He's not even close to ready but I can see him as a defensive minded bench player down the road a bit.