Bradley to the D-League?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Bradley to the D-League?

If it's best for him rehabbing  into shape, why not?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

I would doubt that Bradley will see any time in Maine to get into game shape.  He is likely still to be considered a starter, and the Celtics will just start to play him a few minutes at a time and gradually increase those minutes once Bradley is cleared for full contact/scrimmage/games.  He will not take very long to be in game shape as he is a young guy who is probably already working on his conditioning while he undergoes his shoulder rehab.

If either of his shoulders are going to be a problem, I think that they want him right in Boston to keep an eye on him.  No use wasting his minutes in Portland.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

they could use it like the sox use pawtuckett. as a rehab so their starters can get back into shape.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Yeah for a few games but that's it. He could be there strictly for rehab.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I live a few miles from where the Red claws play.  It was a bummer not seeing any Celtics up here last year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

you would think they would send a few, after injuries, just as a marketing ploy...I live in an a city with a minor league team/ Giants...and boy, let me tell you, whenever a name players comes down to get in a game or two to get ready for the big team...the buzz in this city (Fresno) is tremendous...of course we don't have any major teams to competed with either...just college...
    But ill bet his jersey sales go up quite a bit during that week....ha.ha...
    In the NBA, that would probably sell some shoes....