BREAKING NEWS You can believe Adrian Wojnarowski, one of the most respected NBA Sports writers or the Fungus about the trade.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

BREAKING NEWS You can believe Adrian Wojnarowski, one of the most respected NBA Sports writers or the Fungus about the trade.

This just in:

1. Y! Sources: Celtics, Clippers deep in talks on blockbuster deal to send Doc Rivers and Kevin Garnett to Los Angeles.

2. Final major hurdle to a Doc-KG-Clippers deal, league sources tell Y! Sports: Boston GM Danny Ainge's desire for Eric Bledsoe to be in trade.

3. If Celtics and Clippers can finalize a deal that includes Doc Rivers, Kevin Garnett will waive his no-trade clause, league sources tell Y!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

i love it- doc will send the clipps back into the stone age with a morning-after headache of the "live mic-ed" huddles full of "rah rah" phrases that repeat themselves over and over and over again

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

i love it- doc will send the clipps back into the stone age with a morning-after headache of the "live mic-ed" huddles full of "rah rah" phrases that repeat themselves over and over and over again

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fungus34's comment:

GK you better not start with me or I will HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You until you stop posting. You have been warned. If not an overdose of HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Is what you will get.

laugh out loud gif

He also adds:

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 8m

To be clear: Rivers can't technically be part of trade, but Celtics would release him from contractual obligations based on deal package.

The word technically is what we are looking at. Watch Fungus trying to twist the story as always.

PS:Fungus34 it is not you who I am refering to, it's another Fungus. Sorry for the misunderstanding. And please don't HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA me to death...

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Jordan, Bledsoe and 2 late first round picks for KG and Rivers.

Let the rebuild start!!

Pierce I guess will be bought out (does amnestying him make more cap space anyone?).

I suppose either way we'll have the mid-level exception to add another player.

but Ainge will have a lot on his plate in the coming weeks.

1) find new coach

2) draft (BPA no matter what position, IMO)

3) find trading partners for Terry and Rondo.

if nothing else Ainge will earn his money this off-season (or not depending on how it ends up).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Let the rebuild start!!

Pierce I guess will be bought out (does amnestying him make more cap space anyone?).

1) find new coach

if nothing else Ainge will earn his money this off-season (or not depending on how it ends up).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Let the rebuild start!!

1) find new coach

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Let the rebuild start!!

1) find new coach

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Let the rebuild start!!

1) find new coach

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

The word technically is what we are looking at. Watch Fungus trying to twist the story as always.

Technically doc is not being traded.... but he is still an integral part of the trade package.

My bet: FUNGUS will claim victory having been totally exonerated and supported by "blah blah blah...."

Pud.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Let the rebuild start!!

1) find new coach

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Let the rebuild start!!

1) find new coach

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Let the rebuild start!!

1) find new coach

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Technically doc is not being traded.... but he is still an integral part of the trade package.

My bet: FUNGUS will claim victory having been totally exonerated and supported by "blah blah blah...."

Pud.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Just one key point, the Bledsoe part of this is still a work in progress. If the Celts can get Bledsoe also it gets pretty interesting...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

[QUOTE]

Pud.

[/QUOTE]

We all know him pretty well. Cool

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Just one key point, the Bledsoe part of this is still a work in progress. If the Celts can get Bledsoe also it gets pretty interesting...

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 1m

Biggest reason Clippers are reluctant to part with Bledsoe in deal to Celtics? Besides he's a trade asset, Rivers wants to coach him w/ CP3.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

How bad are things in Laker land? Pretty bad when a Laker troll posts breaking news about a potential C's blockbuster trade on a Boston website!

Ohhhhh how the self proclaimed "mighty" have fallen!

Thanks again Jimmy!