Brick is inept in Team USA warm-up.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Brick is inept in Team USA warm-up.

If there's one thing that was reinforced after Team USA's warm up against Lithuania is that brick is not even good enough to lace Kobe's shoes up.

Start Westbrook and leave the boston brick to warm the pine!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Re: Brick is inept in Team USA warm-up.

Says the basketball brain

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Where is Kobe Bryant? Why isn't he in the USA team? Where is Dwight Howard or Tim Duncan. This team is a joke and there hasn't truly been a great American team where the best have been named since 1992. The 1996 Olympic team wasn't so bad I must admit.

But the arrogance of the USA mens basketball program. To think they can pick good guys, instead of the best is beyond me. A player in any sport should feel privileged to represent their nation and bring home a championship. 

TEAM USA.

Kobe Bryant
    Dwayne Wade
    Brandon Roy
    Deron Williams
    Rajon Rondo
    Kevin Durant
    Dwight Howard
    Tim Duncan
    Amar'e Stoundemire
    Carmelo Anthony 
    Josh Smith
    Shane Battier

Most of these players have represented the USA before. But shouldn't a nation send it's best basketball players to international games? This arrogance is why the United States is not winning Olympic and World Championships all of the time. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

most of those peple on your list think THEY'RE too good to play. and to answer the troll, i guess kome is too busy raping people to play for his country.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Brick is inept in Team USA warm-up.:
    [QUOTE]most of those peple on your list think THEY'RE too good to play. and to answer the troll, i guess kome is too busy raping people to play for his country.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

They are too good to play. They are also too wealthy.

Let the amateurs have their day in the sunshine.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from balticprince. Show balticprince's posts

Tim Duncan was not born in the USA and Dwight Howard is earning his GED.
    Kome is busy raping white girls while being a lip-licking egomaniac sissy boy in a ghetto city of street trash.
    Have fun cheering for Minneanapolis!

In Response to Brick is inept in Team USA warm-up.:
    [QUOTE]If there's one thing that was reinforced after Team USA's warm up against Lithuania is that brick is not even good enough to lace Kobe's shoes up. Start Westbrook and leave the boston brick to warm the pine!
    Posted by KB24RULZ[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dboss. Show dboss's posts

Has it occurred to the poster that created this thread that the USA Team was designed to integrate new talent into the mix?

The team that we are watchingn has some great young talent that is just learning the international game and learning how to play together.  That will take a while but it is a process that is necessary.

dboss

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I think KB, aka the Black Mamba, should be referred to as the Black Robin....Pau looked like Batman in game 7 to me....as great as he is, Kobe cannot will a team like Bill Russell, who never lost a game 7 in his career was able to.....in fact Russ ended his career in a game 7, on the road, at the age of 36, with an old team.....did it right in front of the fans in the Fabulous Forum......I wonder what old Jack did with all those balloons?  Funny man....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

This board seriously has no admins? Sad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

[QUOTE]most of those peple on your list think THEY'RE too good to play. and to answer the troll, i guess kome is too busy raping people to play for his country.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

+++++ oh, yeah, but to give him the benefit of the doubt, he's probably only raping women and not people in general.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Glad brick wasn't on the court against Spain when it counted....Rose/Durant to the rescue.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I hope coach K would keep playing Odom until he suffers a season ending injury. 

Rondo was given the day off, he's still the starting PG of Team USA. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

[QUOTE]I hope coach K would keep playing Odom until he suffers a season ending injury.  Rondo was given the day off, he's still the starting PG of Team USA. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Coach K needs to give brick the year off. If he's this bad after practising his jumper over the summer, what would happen if he had a season long injury?

Clank!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The Celtics can live with Nate at PG. Can the Lakers live with Ratliff in Odom's place? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

The Lakers can live with this.....all day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXPZVPIjxE

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]The Lakers can live with this.....all day! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXPZVPIjxE

HAHAHA!!! 

That year the Lakers were again eliminated by the Suns in the 1st round. 

I asked you a question and you posted a youtube video. I think you're the one with a brick for a brain. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

[QUOTE]The Lakers can live with this.....all day! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsXPZVPIjxE

I can live with this everyday. It just motivates me knowing that I support the right team.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlL0tMkeRDY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVvx8ZYKIFw&feature=related

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Lest we forget....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

[QUOTE]Lest we forget....

Idiots are everywhere and you are a perfect example of that!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Back to the topic of USA Basketball. Did you know that the Australian media refers to the USA Mens basketball team as 'The Dream Team'. Now that's and example of idiots everywhere and bad journalism in one!

Maybe just lazy reporting but it's so lame. 

Was mentioning the USA team in the 2008 Olympics coverage and all the time it was The Dream Team. Can't tell you how infuriating it was.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

[QUOTE]Back to the topic of USA Basketball. Did you know that the Australian media refers to the USA Mens basketball team as 'The Dream Team'. Now that's and example of idiots everywhere and bad journalism in one! Maybe just lazy reporting but it's so lame.  Was mentioning the USA team in the 2008 Olympics coverage and all the time it was The Dream Team. Can't tell you how infuriating it was.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]
    See it as a nickname to your national team. My national soccer team is called the red devils... it's practically the same. Just don't look for too many reasons. And okay you can say what you want but the USA roster at the olympics wasn't that bad... 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

True, but it's nothing like what was there in 1992. I think the 1992 side would have taken the last Olympic team to school in the evening after playing 36 holes of golf in the morning and having a light workout in the afternoon. That Laettner may have been trouble though! 

Very strong side though in 2008, I'd probably rank them behind the 1996 side. Which again would have schooled them in the game. 

I think the Dream Team name should only be associated with the 1992 team. There should be some other 'name' for subsequent teams. Wasn't the 2008 team actually known as the Redeem team? After poor showings by the USA in the previous Olympic and World Championship events.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

I would love to know Coach K's candid assessment of Rondo after giving him the night off and starting Rose at PG to kick a lackluster USA  team into a higher gear ratio.

Rose says that Rondo was suffering from a "sinus  infection" and couldn't play. Team doctors deny this story. Hmmmmmmmm!

Pud

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

[QUOTE]I would love to know Coach K's candid assessment of Rondo after giving him the night off and starting Rose at PG to kick a lackluster USA  team into a higher gear ratio. Rose says that Rondo was suffering from a "sinus  infection" and couldn't play. Team doctors deny this story. Hmmmmmmmm! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Good luck to Rondo building his "brand" from the bench.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Happy birthday Kobe.....now for the 3-peat!