Bron: "I just ran a 4.6 40 with no practice or training, better than T'eo".. is he the second best athlete EVER (behind BO JACKSON)?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

Re: Bron:

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

like how bron is getting so much tude and confidence lately. y is he picking on t'eo.. like teo's galfriend, was that 4.6 inaginary? a 4.6 is faster than jerry rice and faster than any pats receiver this season. think about that. would be the fastest tight end in the league. simly phenomenal. no doubt he could get it done to a 4.45 at worse.

4.6 is not that fast.

And yes, he travels more than Jacque-Yves Cousteau.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I agree with the others.  I really dislike LeBron even though I realize that he is very talented.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

He spent part of his offseason talking about how he could play in the NFL.  He's got the speed, but he wouldn't make it through a season.  There's about 15 guys in the league who would absolutely kill him over the middle.  Love to see what that looks like.

Jerry Rice benched over 450 pounds.  What's LeFraud's bench reps?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

About 3 times coming across the middle and James Harrison put a hit on him he would come cryiing back to the NBA.  Those guys are just a big as James.  And guess what,  the defense wouldn't get called for ticky tack crap either.

Not to say he couldn't play football,  more than likely he could.  Special player in the NFL- doubtful.

Hell he whines when he gets touched in the NBA.  What do you think he would do when he got knocked on his keister?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

lets not be HATERS now.... 4.6 is pretty fast for a 6'8 240 pound guy. thats tight end material. fastest receivers run a 4.4.. the fastest running back is chris johnson.. he ran around that in his pro day. deion sanders is the fastest ever in the nfl and he did a 4.34. again, lets not hate but marvel at great athleticim when we se it regardless of the name on the back of the jersey. i'm sure rondo could do better but he's a midget. running a 4.6 as a footbal player means most linebackers and strong safeties would have no shot. he would be like tony gonzales.

I'm not hating he is very talented. However it's not fair to compare LeBron to any football player. He would be destroyed by those guys and the fact that he runs a 4.6 doesn't make him a better football player than T'eo. By the way i ran a 4.9 without training.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Wilt Chamberlain:

7 foot high jumper

450 lb bench press - AT AGE 59

Beat Jim Brown in a 100 yd dash - twice

Used to shoot FT's by long-jumping from the foul line (the reason you can't violate the plane to this day)

Threw a football 80 yards with no warmups!!

Any questions??????????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Bron a talented "athlete" and basketball player to a degree..

His star was shinging before he entered the NBA... where hes now untouchable and never fouls..

Until his recently (this season) improved outside accuracy, he has little touch shooting the ball.. He probably ranks in the lower 1/2 of the NBA in finesse as a scorer..  Hes certainly a good passer and great on the break.. but lets not compare his offensive "skills" to anyone like Melo, Durrant etc..

Lebron gets tremendous aid from refs on both sides of the ball..  a purist would discount his stats based upon this... OK, he finally won a title and played big when it counted.. he gets props although discounted once again considering the conspiracy moving to Miami for HELP and less burden

Just think how many track stars tried to become NFL wide receivers... not many did well or lasted long. Lebron is a star but a media/marketing driven overrated one imo...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeemsToMe. Show SeemsToMe's posts

We Celtic fans are sure lucky that Miami is stuck with him. Lets all pray that management never is able to acquire him- at least not while he is at the top of his game.

Seems

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Lebron never fouls that much...........isn't that an amazing thing? All that focus on him and nobody ever sees him foul...wow....I'm sure if someone saw it ,that it would be called.....but nope...never happens.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

A receiver is one thing, but for a tightend, he must build upper and lower body strength and carry more weight  to block.  That kind of muscle building will slow you down a bit, it is easy to say LeBron can run 4.6 40s, but it is another to have to actually be a football tightend for real in the NFL.  I would say, he is not going down to 4.45, he actually will be slower if he wants to be an NFL tightend.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

like how bron is getting so much tude and confidence lately. y is he picking on t'eo.. like teo's galfriend, was that 4.6 inaginary? a 4.6 is faster than jerry rice and faster than any pats receiver this season. think about that. would be the fastest tight end in the league. simply phenomenal. no doubt he could get it down to a 4.45 at worse.

WHAT? 4.6 is not "fast" for any skilled position player in the NFL. There are linemen who have run 4.6. Jerry Rice is not the norm. And, do you know how hard it is to shave even 1/2 a 10th off of a 40-time? LBJ doesn't come close to Bo Jack. Bo was a world class sprinter who played two pro sports and was even a better athlete than what we think. LBJ is a great athlete, but don't put him in the company of those who are clearly at another level.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Lebron never fouls that much...........isn't that an amazing thing? All that focus on him and nobody ever sees him foul...wow....I'm sure if someone saw it ,that it would be called.....but nope...never happens.

Yes, he whined like a little baby when he fouled out (1st time in career) against us.  He "objectively" described after the game who each of the 6 was not a foul.

Then, for the next two weeks, the refs didn't call more than 2 (I think) fouls on him for a game.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

like how bron is getting so much tude and confidence lately. y is he picking on t'eo.. like teo's galfriend, was that 4.6 inaginary? a 4.6 is faster than jerry rice and faster than any pats receiver this season. think about that. would be the fastest tight end in the league. simply phenomenal. no doubt he could get it down to a 4.45 at worse.

WHAT? 4.6 is not "fast" for any skilled position player in the NFL. There are linemen who have run 4.6. Jerry Rice is not the norm. And, do you know how hard it is to shave even 1/2 a 10th off of a 40-time? LBJ doesn't come close to Bo Jack. Bo was a world class sprinter who played two pro sports and was even a better athlete than what we think. LBJ is a great athlete, but don't put him in the company of those who are clearly at another level.

Herschel Walker was a beast as well.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

travels all the time, fouls all the time, never gets called for it. i call it bs!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeemsToMe. Show SeemsToMe's posts

Sort of reminds me of the personal foul figures of  Russ and Wilt.

Seems

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

travels all the time, fouls all the time, never gets called for it. i call it bs!

Close but no cigar....it is BS but officially it's called today's NBA.....all the rules have changed...thanks to "the Jordan Rules".....and David Stern...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

I counted at least 4 steps after the last bounce, total of 7 steps from one end of the court to the basket but there were only 2 bounces.  This is actually a commercial for the NBA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyDVALGYs4A

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

What a bunch of whining babies that are posting here.

If LeBron was on the Celtics how would you view him?

He is an unbelievably talented athlete who would do fine in the NFL.

He could be Gronkowski but with a 42 inch vertical jump.

He could be every bit as good as Calvin Johnson with his size and speed.

Amen

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Jimmy42Jack0's comment:

In response to TommyRules' comment:

What a bunch of whining babies that are posting here.

If LeBron was on the Celtics how would you view him?

He is an unbelievably talented athlete who would do fine in the NFL.

He could be Gronkowski but with a 42 inch vertical jump.

He could be every bit as good as Calvin Johnson with his size and speed.

Amen

Good Lord - check out the two liars patting each other on the back and agreeing with each other..........one born and one admitted!!!