BRON once again surpasses his INNER JORDAN as he once again transcends himself!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: BRON once again surpasses his INNER JORDAN as he once again transcends himself!

You need to become a heat fan and stop posting these ridiculous threads on a Celtics board.  Most of us that post on this site really dislike Miami and LeBron especially. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: BRON once again surpasses his INNER JORDAN as he once again transcends himself!

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

simply brilliant performance, no doubt after the first 7 minutes who was going to win. bron is now showcasing a deadly floater and inside left block-left handed post dominance. gawd help us, what else will he take out of those bag of tricks. plus the deadly d, ball skills, drives, outside shooting and pinpoint passing. take it to the bank, they are winning the ring this year and may not lose another game.. period! if we dont get cp3 and DH to walk thru those doors, add another 3 more rings. barring injury bron could easily win 8 out of the next 10 rings. he can play with anyone and in any system, doesnt need a whole bunch of talent around him going forward.

he could be elite til age 40 for he can transform into so many things. could become a point forward a la magic with his last comeback. he's so much more intelligent than every one else on the court. his A game is so much higher than every one else and he's still not close to peaking.. wow! bosh is becoming a greater compliment to him with those deep 3s, almost neutralizing wade in the process. at this rate, would b as laughable comparing him to MJ as it is with grant hill to mj or dominique to mj.. russ could b the only one even close and even that could b a joke. this man could become easily the undisputed GREATEST athlete of any team sport in the history of team sports.. or even the greatest athlete ever to graze this earth! hate all u want, but i enjoy watching his greatness while my celts sleep!

after those 2 bad passes, i told my gal, he was going to take over very early like mj used to do when he messed up. funny how so many jabros forget that mj had a lot of bad playoff games and moments as well. about how one rebounds, bro ALWAYS does. unlike mj, it seems so easy, nuanced and effortless. never seen anything like it. he can dominate u in the paint, with either hand, on the drive, the jumper, mid range, short range, long range.. doesnt matter.. u pick your poison. or can just channel his inner magic and dominate u as a facilitator or his inner bowen and cause easy fastbreak opps with his D.

outside of free throw shooting, i c no clear weakness anymore. leadership.. check.. clutchitude.. check.. all range shooting, he's now in the top 5 in all. simply AMAZING!

Such drivel. Where were you after the first 2 games? One game. Big deal. When the Pacers take game 4 we will see if you show up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

You need to become a heat fan and stop posting these ridiculous threads on a Celtics board.  Most of us that post on this site really dislike Miami and LeBron especially. 

Right on Susan!  This guy more inane than a Laker troll.

5. This post has been removed.