BRON:"PIERCE,GARNETT owe RAY an apology!" anyone else AGREES?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

BRON:"PIERCE,GARNETT owe RAY an apology!" anyone else AGREES?

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/9837874/miami-heat-call-former-boston-celtics-players-coach

MAN, ITS SO ON LIKE DONKEY KONG used to b.. these guys hate each other right about now. bron's yappin, wade's yappin, kg and paul are yapping.. but yep, thought it was bad form for doc, fans and those guys to suck their thumb and pout due to the ray's decision. at the end, they made the climate stink for him with rondo, the bench thing and so forth. at the end, neither did kg , doc or paul want to hang around for it wasnt conducive to their self-interest. because ray was smart enough to jump ship in advance, its his fault? give me a break! jelly belongs on a sandwich, not in the soul!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: BRON:

Doc too.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Lebron doing what he does Worst..talking to the media. Guy is a mess when he speaks. If he wasnt a Ball player, he would have been a bum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

James knows he better speak up for Ray, if not for Ray bailing the Heat out in game 6, the Queen looks like the loser bum that he is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Totally differenent situation, dumb-ron. Ray chose to leave as a free agent for less money and join our biggest rival. PP and kg were traded by the celtics, not their choice. HUGE DIFFERENCE

Stick to basketball dumbron.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to gman101019's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Totally differenent situation, dumb-ron. Ray chose to leave as a free agent for less money and join our biggest rival. PP and kg were traded by the celtics, not their choice. HUGE DIFFERENCE

Stick to basketball dumbron.

[/QUOTE]

And doc forced his way out while under contract... no doubt plotting his own great escape while criticizing RayRay for having ego issues.

Of the four, RA ended up in the best situation. The others were simply jealous.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Sayeth the "flop-master" LeQueen owes NBA fans an apology for his countless flops the past few seasons! Pathetic!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

I love the fact that he is the one that took his talents to south beach and he can talk about guys who were traded. IF Miami was rebuiding he wouldn't be there. He'd take his talents to the next city that wanted him and could pony up. He's a hypocrit and a clown. Poor excuse for a champion.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Who cares?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sayeth the "flop-master" LeQueen owes NBA fans an apology for his countless flops the past few seasons! Pathetic!! 

[/QUOTE]

+1m

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I'm with Lebronda on this one. I talked smack about Ray when he left but as it turns out he was the one being truthful. I believe I actually started a post about owing RA an apology, I doubt he rerads these boards but I was wrong he was  up front and honest. KG might bleed green but it isn't Celtic green. Doc is just a used car salesman.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

What did KG and PP said that was so bad that needs apology?  RA left them for a rival team, and you want them to be happy as if nothing has happened?  They didn't call him names, they just mainly said RA was no longer on the speed dial anymore.  Does everyone in Cleveland owe LeBron apology too?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Doc too.

Pud"

took you off ignore to see what kind of drivel you were posting - yeah, more drivel. 

Doc actually does owe Ray an apology, he scooted town just like Ray did, and for very similar reasons. (for ther record I have no problem with Ray's decision, Doc's a little bit only because it seemed like he took the franchise for a ride) 

But KG and Pierce absolutely owe Ray no apologies, their situations weren't remotely the same. THEY WERE TRADED. 

Ray was not traded. 

There is absolutely no parallel. 

And it's totally understandable KG and Paul were upset at Ray, it was personal with them. Doesn't mean Ray did anything wrong, he didn't. 

They owe Ray Allen no apologies , so you can take your "too" and get it the heck out of here. 

Ray owes the Celtics no apologies either. He made a smart decision for himself and he earned his keep with one incredible, all time great shot that vaulted him past Reggnie Miller for greatest postseason 3 point shooter of all time. 

I tip my cap to him. 

And Pud, if you want to call out Doc and KG and Paul it's too bad you don't have the intellectual rigor to call Lebron out while you're at it. What he did to Cleveland (the way he handled it) was far worse, and he should be focused on his own apologies and not be taken for a legit source on this topic by you or anyone else.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lebron doing what he does Worst..talking to the media. Guy is a mess when he speaks. If he wasnt a Ball player, he would have been a bum.

[/QUOTE]

exactly..the guy should shut his mouth..the guy is stupid..i mean really...he's stupid.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Lebron just seems to be an idiot, uneducated and not too bright...especially when hes attempting to sound intelligent or thought provoking.. Just play and leave the thinking to those with a little ammo

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Doc too.

Pud"

took you off ignore to see what kind of drivel you were posting - yeah, more drivel. 

Doc actually does owe Ray an apology, he scooted town just like Ray did, and for very similar reasons. (for ther record I have no problem with Ray's decision, Doc's a little bit only because it seemed like he took the franchise for a ride) 

But KG and Pierce absolutely owe Ray no apologies, their situations weren't remotely the same. THEY WERE TRADED. 

Ray was not traded. 

There is absolutely no parallel. 

And it's totally understandable KG and Paul were upset at Ray, it was personal with them. Doesn't mean Ray did anything wrong, he didn't. 

They owe Ray Allen no apologies , so you can take your "too" and get it the heck out of here. 

Ray owes the Celtics no apologies either. He made a smart decision for himself and he earned his keep with one incredible, all time great shot that vaulted him past Reggnie Miller for greatest postseason 3 point shooter of all time. 

I tip my cap to him. 

And Pud, if you want to call out Doc and KG and Paul it's too bad you don't have the intellectual rigor to call Lebron out while you're at it. What he did to Cleveland (the way he handled it) was far worse, and he should be focused on his own apologies and not be taken for a legit source on this topic by you or anyone else.

[/QUOTE]

I don't have any intellectual rigor at all... nor do you... so deal with it.

I write pure drivel. If you happen to read my drivel.... then that's on you. Don't blame me.

And for goodness sake, stop pretending that you have ever had me on IGNORE. You are the queen of busybody who puts no one on IGNORE.

I don't give a rattz azz about LBJ so why criticize him? He doesn't wear my team's colors... and hopefully never will.

If he did... then he would get my full F-N attention.

Otherwise..... nada.

Pud

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

doc pulled off the great escape,kg ,pp traded not their fault.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

This apology stuff is really ridiculous.. these are grown men making business/personal decisions.. even Lebrons "DECISION" is way overblown..

Did the people in Cleveland really feel betrayed or misled when Lebron clearly never committed to going anywhere or staying in Cleveland?...but he was publicly investigating his options with other teams. .whats more plain than that? 

KG or PP dont owe anyone an explanation if they wound up hating Rays guts.. Neither does Ray for taking off from Boston..what..did he rob a bank or rape your neice?? Ridiculous stuff imo

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Cleveland deserved what they got for not having the courage to trade LBJ when he became bigger than the franchise and whispered sweet nothings in their ears leading them on while plotting his next move.

They knew he wasn't going to re-up w/ the Cavs but didn't want to address  it when they had the chance.

Lets see if the Heat repeat the Cavs mistake.

Pud

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

They don't owe an apology but they need to stop fueding and understand that Ray was right.   Ray concluded that Danny would abandon them all and do what he thought was right, not do what was loyal to them.  So, Ray did what was best for him.  He went to a contender.  

KG, in the end, and under different circumstances - waved his no trade and went to a contender.  Why?   Because he knew Danny had no loyalty to KG nor Paul nor Doc.....only loyalty to Danny's plan.  KG didn't want to wither away on a losing team, again.   Danny's plan may be right.   I don't like it, but Danny could be right.   I don't agree with him but he is the GM and he must do what he thinks is right.  Heck, just the luxury tax suggests that Danny and Wyc could not stay in that situation.

So, knowing that, how could Ray just stay and know, after being on the trading block every other month, that Danny would blow it up and Ray could be traded anywhere?   He took matters into his own hands.

If KG and Paul were free agents at the stage where Danny might blow it up, they would have had to accept that Danny would eventually send them packing......and they may have chose, also, to control their destiny rather than let Danny control it.  

Ray simply hit free agency and was faced with the decision before KG, Paul, and Doc.   Danny is the master puppet and chose to tell Doc he the Celitcs will rebuild and accept losing.   I hate losing, like Doc, KG, Paul, and Ray.   I ain't mad at any of them.   Let Danny rebuild.   And let thethe players and coach be happy in new places where they can win.   

KG and Paul should accept that Ray wants to win, too.  Let him have his chance and don't destroy great fiendships over a logical business decision.   No apology necessary.  Just become friends and move on.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

Ray leaving turned out to be the straw that broke the camels back.  The team became pretty crappy and lost in the first round without Ray.

Furthermore, Ray, being a constant professional, left when he became a free agent, which was his right.   Ray didn't whine and complain like Doc did, and somewhat Pierce and KG did too.  Lol.  If anyone deserves to be booed, it's these guys, especially Doc. 

Lebron is right: they are a bunch of hypocrites.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Ray left over among other things his poor relationship with Rondo and his role coming off the bench.

The circumstances of the feud with Ray/Rondo and its  reverberations set off a cascading chain of events that, while they were long overdue, were totally troubling.

RA... then Doc... then KG and CPP.

Now we have only Rondo and his presence represents a last bit of unfinished business that stands in the way of a truely fresh start for the franchise with BSteve providing adult leadership, something doc failed to provide.

Pud

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to darkman20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ray leaving turned out to be the straw that broke the camels back.  The team became pretty crappy and lost in the first round without Ray.

Furthermore, Ray, being a constant professional, left when he became a free agent, which was his right.   Ray didn't whine and complain like Doc did, and somewhat Pierce and KG did too.  Lol.  If anyone deserves to be booed, it's these guys, especially Doc. 

Lebron is right: they are a bunch of hypocrites.

[/QUOTE]

they wouldn't have been any better last year with Ray Allen.

I almost feel stupid typing that because it is so obvious.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ray left over among other things his poor relationship with Rondo and his role coming off the bench.

The circumstances of the feud with Ray/Rondo and its  reverberations set off a cascading chain of events that, while they were long overdue, were totally troubling.

RA... then Doc... then KG and CPP.

Now we have only Rondo and his presence represents a last bit of unfinished business that stands in the way of a truely fresh start for the franchise with BSteve providing adult leadership, something doc failed to provide.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Is your point that you still want Ray, KG and PP on the team?

Nothing "troubling" about them all leaving. At all.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Mr. I'm taking my talents to south beach needs to stop talking. He's the biggest hypocrit walking the planet. Please Lebron.