Bucks game a MUST WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Bucks game a MUST WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need this win tomorrow we don't need an extended losing streak nor do we need the Bulls getting a taste of the #1 spot, I don't see them giving it up once they get it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Bucks game a MUST WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, the game is a must win. KG needs to start playing more in the post and stop taking so many jump shots!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Celts will get the win.  C's will show their determination and skill and the subs will help a lot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Bucks game a MUST WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Agreed, the game is a must win. KG needs to start playing more in the post and stop taking so many jump shots!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

So KG should change his whole career and stop being a jump shooter - a small forward, two guard - in a 4s body?

The only time KG gets into the post and lane is when he thinks he can score and call someone an m f a n-bomb and basically embaress them... As has been reported KG likes to demean and bully young players and especially young foreigners.

KG like Karl Malone have always been viewed as "powerforwards" but their actual games have very rarely included any sort of power.  Jumpshooters that have had nice touch and when you look back they say powerforward but in reality not a lot of power.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bucks game a MUST WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : So KG should change his whole career and stop being a jump shooter - a small forward, two guard - in a 4s body? The only time KG gets into the post and lane is when he thinks he can score and call someone an m f a n-bomb and basically embaress them... As has been reported KG likes to demean and bully young players and especially young foreigners. KG like Karl Malone have always been viewed as "powerforwards" but their actual games have very rarely included any sort of power.  Jumpshooters that have had nice touch and when you look back they say powerforward but in reality not a lot of power.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one is asking him the change his career, but when he does post up, most defenders cant stop him and it opens up lanes and frees other Celtics.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bucks game a MUST WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- No one is asking him the change his career, but when he does post up, most defenders cant stop him and it opens up lanes and frees other Celtics.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

I guess what I was saying that you could not pick up on is that he is not a great post player, he has always been a jump shooter - he is basically a 2 / 3 playing in the body of a 4..... he has never ever been a power player but some would love to cast some sort of non-existent character or actual performance onto his game..... my point is that he has never been a post player, his game always been "I can shoot the same percentage from 18 feet as I can from 8 feet so I am not going to get within 8 feet"..... those of you that cannot see that are simply trying to imagine Moses Malone in the post.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

If C's do what they're supposed to do against Minnesota at home, the real challenge will be the Nets game the next night on the road!   Let's see how the bench helps in these next two games.  I bet they come through.

On the KG debate, this is the subject of an older post.  KG is who he is.  He may get one or two more post ups close in, but in general that's not going to be his game consistently.  Dudder is right - KG is going to shoot 18 to 20 footers all night and hit them most of the time.  He's just off the last couple of games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I think the Bucks will just be one of the mass wins the Celts are going to haul in the next 2 weeks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Bucks are playing an away game on the second night of a back to back.  I'll say we should win.

How bout Delonte surprises us and makes it a little easier.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I think the Bucks will just be one of the mass wins the Celts are going to haul in the next 2 weeks.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I hope that you are right.  The Celtics need to win tonight and not start another losing streak.  Tomorrow night will be even more difficult to win.  They also have a few more back to back games this season, which have been difficult for the Celtics to win.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

This won't be a easy win tonight. Bogut is back and Salmons gives Ray a tough time. If the energy is there, the C's should take care of business.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Ray is not into it now, it may be a good time to rest him and play Green.  Paul will bring it today and KG will bring it, might be a good time to see how Carlos will do with the starters.  Big Baby and West may return today and give up a bit of a boost.  The new guys looked pretty good last game and they seem to be getting a grasp on things.  It is really not that big of a deal for them, they either do it or don't do it. They are veterans and not new to the game.