Bulls get huge break Howard gets 18th Tech

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Bulls get huge break Howard gets 18th Tech

Howard gets a tech for throwing the ball away from the Refs after a 10 second violation . The Bulls with only two real meaningfull games one against us and the other with the Magic. Huge break and there goes any chance of catching them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Re: Bulls get huge break Howard gets 18 Tech

The C's aren't going to catch the Bulls anyway with only 5 games left. It's all about getting the #2 seed right now and staying healthy. Thank God Shaq's injury the Sunday was minor and he's expected back as soon as Friday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Bulls get huge break Howard gets 18 Tech:
    [QUOTE]The C's aren't going to catch the Bulls anyway with only 5 games left. It's all about getting the #2 seed right now and staying healthy. Thank God Shaq's injury the Sunday was minor and he's expected back as soon as Friday.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

If Orlando beat them and the Celtics beat them, the Celtics have the season series edge, right?  I'm not counting on it, but it's possible.  

The Celtics have to win out.  That's all that matters.  I think if they win out, everything else would fall into place for them

As for Howard, it'd be nice to play the Magic in the second round as a #1 seed, then instigate with him to get him suspended for a game.  No love lost there after he gave 9 Celtics elbows to the head in two games.  And no doubt he'd be more careful with someone his own size who can lay down the law if necessary.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: Bulls get huge break Howard gets 18 Tech:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls get huge break Howard gets 18 Tech : If Orlando beat them and the Celtics beat them, the Celtics have the season series edge, right?  I'm not counting on it, but it's possible.   The Celtics have to win out.  That's all that matters.  I think if they win out, everything else would fall into place for them As for Howard, it'd be nice to play the Magic in the second round as a #1 seed, then instigate with him to get him suspended for a game.  No love lost there after he gave 9 Celtics elbows to the head in two games.  And no doubt he'd be more careful with someone his own size who can lay down the law if necessary.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]
        I think the Celtics are 3 games behind the Bulls. Again, the Heat are our concern for the #2 seed. The Heat lost to the Bucks tonight giving the C's a 1 game lead in the loss column. If the C's and Heat finish in a tie, the Cetics get the #2 seed as they've already won the first 3 games this season. They have 1 head to head game left on Sunday. As you said, if the C's win the rest of their regular season games they will win it. If they only lose 1 game, they still win the # 2 seed no matter what Miami does.