Bulls/Heat: I don't know what is worse, Kerr's love for Lebron or the ref's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Bulls/Heat: I don't know what is worse, Kerr's love for Lebron or the ref's

Wow. I just don't know what is worse, Steve Kerr's love for Lebron or the ref's love for the Lebron. I just get tired of watching what he gets away with as opposed to what other players who pull the similar moves don't. And Lebron has added the Montreal Canadian flop to his repertoire I see. It just makes watching the games less fun overall. And lets not get into the free throws- like 35 for Heat and like 21 for Bulls(I wrote this with a minute left).

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Bulls/Heat: I don't know what is worse, Kerr's love for Lebron or the ref's

In Response to Re: Bulls/Heat: I don't know what is worse, Kerr's love for Lebron or the ref's:
    [QUOTE]Don't worry, the Heat will not beat the Mavs in the Finals. After this season is over Lebron will be heading into his 9th year in the NBA still without a ring.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

The flagrant on Boozer was a typical B.S. call by the NBA, pathetic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

the refs changed the momentum with that bs flagrant call.
    the refs seem to play into the crowd way to much when they are in miami.
    as usual refs sucked, but that does not excuse the late game play of the bulls which was probally worse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

lebron took literally four steps on the shot that iced the game. the call of boozer was awful. Other than that, chicago's offense just isn't that good. Side note, Bennett Salvatore, Ed Mulloy and Joey Crawfords shouldn't be allowed on the same court in a key playoff game, ever.

Mavs have a balanced offense, huge centers, and the best player in the game. It will take some serious '06 officiating to keep them from getting the championship this year. I expect Lebron and Wade to keep getting away with murder on the court.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

It's sad that marketing is far more important to stern than having a really good product. That's the nature of the beast though. I will say that I will never view Wade as anything but a spoiled thug after the Rondo pulldown. I'm fairly certain that most fans will be rooting for nowitzki and kidd in the next round. Compare their two careers to the spoiled brats in miami, and it's easy to see who will want it more.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Bulls/Heat: I don't know what is worse, Kerr's love for Lebron or the ref's:
    [QUOTE]When I saw that that balded headed f was the ref tonight, I figured the Heat would win.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

HA! Thats what I thought as well!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

what about wade/lebron complaining to the refs and getting no technicals...is unbelievable..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Olympic basketball is unwatchable!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Go Mavs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What if Dal drafted PP and we drafted Dirk? It came down to a coin flip on Dallas part. Good off season stuff. If the Dirkster was available we were going to draft him. He was our #1 choice. Both are 1st vote HOFs and in the top 25 of all my time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Oh shut up that was a flagrat on Boozer this isn't the 80's. I don't want to see a 1 man team in the finals. The Bulls have beaten no one to get there.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Oh shut up that was a flagrat on Boozer this isn't the 80's. I don't want to see a 1 man team in the finals. The Bulls have beaten no one to get there.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i remember a couple times the celtics would get fouled on the head, no flagrant. bosh gets a shove from boozer with a little bit of contact on above shoulders and its a flagrant. bosh still sucks and is soft. i dont care what anyone else says about him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

no credit for the heat's D?
    especially their D on drose?

regardless of the bad calls (which i believe went both ways) and regardless how most people hate lebron and hate to see him win a championship, miami heat played a tough game and deserves the win.

i hope youre not saying miami only won game 4 because of the refs.
    cmon. the bulls' crazy turnovers for example? specifically down in the 4th and OT.

i sure hope chicago bounces back and take this to game 7 because i really enjoy watching this series.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Don't worry, the Heat will not beat the Mavs in the Finals. After this season is over Lebron will be heading into his 9th year in the NBA still without a ring.

I hope that you are right.  I definitely don't want to see Miami win the championship this year. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]The refs have never changed. Michael Jordan clearly pushed off Bryon Russell in dying seconds Game 6 of the 1998 Finals, but no offensive foul was called. Don't BS and say that it was not foul because it was clearly a foul. Lebron and Wade are the superstars of today's NBA. It's naive to think the refs will treat them just like ordinary players.  

I agree with you about the preferential treatment that elite players receive by the officials.  This always happens in the NBA and won't change anytime soon. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

I feel like alot of us are cursed with a passion for basketball. You want to see skill prevail, via good fundamentals and teamwork. Even though the heat play exceptional defense, the way they came together and the way they conduct themselves kind of undermines everything. It also feels like the opposing team and their fans are constantly overwhelmed when the heat get rediculous calls and take/make shots that exhibit low basketball IQ. It's really frustrating that all forms of media just shove lebron down our throats, and stern is hellbent on marketing that team in the finals.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Don't worry, you'll see a lot of whining about calls from miami when they find out what it's like when the shoe's on the other foot.  It's been predetermined that the Mavs will win the next round.  Suddenly the heat will go from +15ft to -15ft and, like kobe, they won't know what hit them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

At the end of the 1st half, the FTs were 23-8 in favor of the Heat.  And the thing is, it's not like the Bulls weren't taking it to the rim.  Some of Rose's missed shots were his own fault, but he's getting fouled at times by two players on the majority of those drives.

All I'm saying is, if that's Dwayne Wade or The King with No Ring, they get the calls.  It's bogus.  But the overall FT count is actually pretty close in this series.

Dallas will not beat the Heat unless they blow out the Heat in the four requisite wins.  Refs will make sure of it.  For about 6 years now this league has been doing what they can to make sure LeBron gets his title.  Dirk is going to be one upset dude when the dust clears from the coming storm.  For Dallas to have a shot at beating Miami, they're going to need to be up by a lot of points to stave off the FT run the Heat are going to get.  On paper the Mavs are the better team; on the court, the Heat will have an extra player in the refs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

You people are absolutely pathetic!  You have all listened to Tommy Heinsohn for too long and have gone delusional.  If you hate so much how the games are called, don't watch!!!!

NO EXCUSES people!!

Wink