BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Re: BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD

Let's face it, the Heat will win this series. Miami's smothering defense is too much for the Bulls.

Miami's defensive rotations are quite impressive.

Just ask Derrick Rose...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD:
    [QUOTE]If the Heat win, it will because the refs gave it to them. Which is entirely possible...
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]
    sniff sniff

what smells so bitter?

oh...its you

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]its ok . . . We win our championships, the Heat buy theirs.
    Posted by Pachuta63[/QUOTE]
    the heat have a lower payroll than half the league, including teams like the pacers

did the pacers too buy their title?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD : FALSE, the way we got our BIG 3 in 2007 is completely opposite from how those 3 flamers combined in 2010/2011
    Posted by Pachuta63[/QUOTE]
    right because the mchale/ainge completely shameless trade is sooooooo much better

didnt garnett refuse to play in boston unless allen got traded here too?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD : right because the mchale/ainge completely shameless trade is sooooooo much better didnt garnett refuse to play in boston unless allen got traded here too?
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]ballgame. i love my celts but i dont like being a blind homer. i dont consider the mchale/ainge trade to be shameless for it was the BEST they could do. they got some great draft choices and a young stud in al jefferson. there were many who were hesitant to make that trade for they thought al was actually BETTER than garnett at the time. some said they should offfer perk instead. what are you talking about? but yeah, kg made it clear he wasnt coming to boston unless he felt we could win a ring. thru back channels, kg made it clear to danny that getting ainge would go a long way to making him come to boston. same with not trading pierce. so yes, by default, we were no diffferent than miami.

heat are just the the higher level and more open evolution of what we started, dont hate, for if the celts go do the same, i would vote for that. as a red sox fan as well, i dont lose sleep with us now beating the yanks at their own game in trading youth for the adrien gonzalezs of the worls or signing the carl crawfords to big contracts when noone else is even bidding against them. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

First: 6/9/2008
    Last: 5/16/2011
    Has nothing to do with monkey's on their backs, it has to do with what TEAM the NBA Commish wants to WIN it ! (PERIOD)
    -------------------------------------

Tommy Heinsohn blogging again? Surprised

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

I said all along I thought the Heat/Celts was in effect the ECF.  No need to overthink this one, the NBA has always been a stars league and the Heat have way more star power.

The only way the Heat get in trouble in this series is if they don't maintain intensity, because the Bulls will.  If the Heat play focused and hard the Bulls can't win.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD : ballgame. i love my celts but i dont like being a blind homer. i dont consider the mchale/ainge trade to be shameless for it was the BEST they could do. they got some great draft choices and a young stud in al jefferson. there were many who were hesitant to make that trade for they thought al was actually BETTER than garnett at the time. some said they should offfer perk instead. what are you talking about? but yeah, kg made it clear he wasnt coming to boston unless he felt we could win a ring. thru back channels, kg made it clear to danny that getting ainge would go a long way to making him come to boston. same with not trading pierce. so yes, by default, we were no diffferent than miami.  heat are just the the higher level and more open evolution of what we started, dont hate, for if the celts go do the same, i would vote for that. as a red sox fan as well, i dont lose sleep with us now beating the yanks at their own game in trading youth for the adrien gonzalezs of the worls or signing the carl crawfords to big contracts when noone else is even bidding against them. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    i never ever even considered the notion that minnesota got the best of the trade

because it was never going to be that way

mchale helped out his old pal and that trade is why ainge still has a job in professional basketball...that trade alone

mchale knew he was biting the bullet and pulled the trigger anyways

thats my point

i just dont agree that the celtics didnt partake in some shenanigans while a lot of their fans bash miami for how the heat were assembled

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD : i never ever even considered the notion that minnesota got the best of the trade because it was never going to be that way mchale helped out his old pal and that trade is why ainge still has a job in professional basketball...that trade alone mchale knew he was biting the bullet and pulled the trigger anyways thats my point i just dont agree that the celtics didnt partake in some shenanigans while a lot of their fans bash miami for how the heat were assembled
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]ok, what better options did mchale have for garnett?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

THE BIG DIFFERENCE MAKER OUTSIDE OF BOSH OR EVEN FOR bosh has been haslem. bulls need to play kurt thomas a lot more to counter him. they dont need to highlight their athleticism, they need a big guy who can step out and hit a jump shot to open things up for a d-rose and other penetrators. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD : ok, what better options did mchale have for garnett?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    uh, keep him for one

the trade was rigged...its ok...im over it...my heat are 2 wins from the finals

LETS GO HEAT!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

If Kurt Thomas is the answer, the Bulls should be very scared of the question.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I was disappointed, but not surprised to see Chicago lose last night.  When a game goes to overtime, either team can win.  Chicago should win the next game. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Chicago has a good chance of winning tonight.  They are playing at home and should win this game.  Even though, they don't have much of a chance of winning this series.  Not many teams have comeback from a 3-1 series deficit. 
    It would be an incredible story if Chicago was able to win this series. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

well its time for the bulls to get out their samsonites and golf clubs. i see this game going as the okc game went last night. close til the end and heat pull it out! playing with house money. bulls only have so much fight life. rose cant do anything about bron! i look for him and wade to have monster games!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

i look for wade to have a big bounce back game after one of the worst of his playoff career

and i look for lebron to shut the door again

LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]If Kurt Thomas is the answer, the Bulls should be very scared of the question.
    Posted by Calmy[/QUOTE] have you watched the game? kurt thomas is the man. will be a game 6. miami is playing like the celtics did. murohy law is all around!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I am disappointed but not surprised that Chicago couldn't win another game at home. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD : If the C's would have driven to the hole instead of settling for jumps shots, the ref bias wouldn't exist.
    Posted by Bralon[/QUOTE]

You  are  right - If  the  Celts  had  driven  to  the  hole  more, they  would  have  gotten  more  foul  shots.  If  Rivers  had  given  Wafer  a  chance  and 
    KG  played  in  the  post  more  instead  of  settling  for  jumpers, the  Celts  would  have  fared  much  better  against  the  Heat  offensively.  I  think  post  defense  is  the  Heat's  biggest  weakness.  Anthony  and  Bosh  are  only  AVERAGE  defenders.  Dallas  will  have  to  score  regularly  in  the  paint  if  they  are  going  to  compete  against  the  Heat.