Bulls interested in Tony Allen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Bulls interested in Tony Allen

It's a good thing TA left, otherwise Marquis wouldn't have gotten the opportunity to shine.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

TA is a shooting guard in name only.  But his defense is top notch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

In Response to Bulls interested in Tony Allen:
    [QUOTE]Just read it on hoopshype.com. My question would be............WHY?  Apparently they want a backup, veteran "shooting" guard.  Certainly they can do better than this. The only thing may be that TA is actually FROM CHI. I just think it would be ironic if they got him.  I mean, he left us because he felt disrespected.  How would he feel about the Griz?
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

What I read was he left because he wanted a chance to play more.  It hasn't worked out for him that well but come on.  Give TA some love.  He played hard and gave it his all out there.  He never got back that explosiveness after being hurt.  Even though he is a bit of a bone head he was tough out there and played hard for the Celtics for a long time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

TA played pretty good last year in the playoffs. I mean he pestered the hell out of anyone he gaurded.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

Thibs knows TA pretty well and he knows he can defend.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

TA was alright and did a good job here.  Why would the Grizzlies give him to the Bulls?  They are a competitive team as well.