Bulls under the radar?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Bulls under the radar?

Aren't the Bulls the team we should avoid in the playoffs?
    They're in 2nd place without either Boozer or Noah. Rose is 
    having an MVP season and Thibbs has done very well so far.
    They have some playoff experience and keep improving.
    Your thoughts?

Ps: I've been reading threads on this board for more than a year
         but this is my first post. I'm from Belgium.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Bulls under the radar?

Well, first off the BUlls do have Boozer playing and when he wasn't earlier this season, Noah was. Will be scary to have them both back and playing together.

I think the BUlls are a very serious threat to any team in the playoffs and Id rather play the Heat or Magic.  Rose has become a mini MJ...so far. His game has improved alot since last season. 

Look forward to the Bulls finishing with 2nd best record in the east, right behind Celtics. We wont play them until the East finals, if both teams make it

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Don't forget their coach.  Thibs has got them playing more consistent D.  But playoffs are still a ways off.  Besides Chicago, Miami, Orlando, and possibly Atlanta are all gonna mean tough series.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

as a biased rondo fan, i'd love the Cs to match up w/ rose's strong bulls team come ecf time. we got a good sampling two years ago of the entertainment that matchup can yield. with good health on both sides, it'd be very cool to compare the winning knowledge rose and rondo - and their teams - have achieved since then.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

The Heat are still the team for the Celtics to worry about. I'm sure the Celtics would love to see the Bulls,instead of the Heat in the conference finals.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i assume we got too much 5 for heat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

In Response to Re: Bulls under the radar?:
    [QUOTE]Rose is better than Rondo, but we can neutralize Boozer by putting Perkins on him.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Rose was picked 1 in his draft year, Rondo 21 - Rose would want to be better

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Bulls are hardly under my radar.  They scare me, yet all the teams at the top of the east could give us a test.  Rondo will hold his own with Rose, Garnett will be light years ahead of what Noah faced last year, and Shaq will be very unpleasant to have around in the middle for the quick young Bulls. We will have our hands full coming out of the east. If we do, the West champion will look very beatable considering what we have been through.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Rose is better than Rondo, but we can neutralize Boozer by putting Perkins on him.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

rose is a better scorer , thats all.  He has a little Kobe in him. Eventually that will be his downfall. Meball

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]as a biased rondo fan, i'd love the Cs to match up w/ rose's strong bulls team come ecf time. we got a good sampling two years ago of the entertainment that matchup can yield. with good health on both sides, it'd be very cool to compare the winning knowledge rose and rondo - and their teams - have achieved since then.
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]
    I agree. Another poster stated unequivocally that Rose is better than Rondo.I`m not so sure. My admittedly biased recollection is that Rondo outplayed Rose in the playoffs when it counted.The point guard matchup and the KG -Noah antipathy would make for interesting theater.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

wrong

nobody wants a 22-7 PG thinking he is the # 1 option to score everytime over a 13-13 PG whose obviously advanced passing abilities make all the players around him shoot over 50% from the floor