Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed

In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : So you predict the Celts will be the 5th or 6th seed? Is that your final answer?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I predict nothing!

I have opinions that I share with the board and apparently you can't tolerate that as all you do is attack my comments .... What do you fear young man?

And if you didn't believe me the first time I told you how old I was and all the C's games I've attended during the Walker/Pierce era then you are slow or ignorant. I even had a selective service draft number for the Vietnam War ... Do you even know what that is you LA slacker? Go watch the Lakers and do some skateboarding on your hard drive you joker!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : Yes we can win, but not happening if we only get 34-36 rebounds per game. The rebounding disparity is just too much.

So you know how many rebounds we make tomorrow already ... Go have another Keystone. You are really sounding foolish now. You charge others with making predictions and this is all you do ... Pull up your fly and wipe your shoes off ... It's embarrassing!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : You haven't told me that, wingnut! Stop lying!  Show us the post where you said that to me. As far as I can remember you never said that! You're not going to predict anything anymore? Scared?  Again, who wins tomorrow, Celts or Pacers? Cowboy up!

Selective memory ... I'm in my 50's and remember our conversations from two years ago and you need proof from achives that have been deleted ... You're still a phoney!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : Like sharing to us all that Qyntel Woods would make it back to the NBA? Or that Charlotte is working on a deal for Kwame Brown as we speak?  Fesenko?

It was widely reported that Woods had a workout in NJ and that Jordan was working on a deal with Brown. Are you some cave dweller or beach bum in LA ... your whole life/wealth wrapped up in an iphone that you stay in touch via BDC? You're more pitiful than the trolls that you enjoy egging on here in Boston. Why don't you just stay local ... LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : You haven't told me that, wingnut! Stop lying!  Show us the post where you said that to me. As far as I can remember you never said that! You're not going to predict anything anymore? Scared?  Again, who wins tomorrow, Celts or Pacers? Cowboy up!

I'm not in the prediction game like you.

I think the deck is stacked against them but that doesn't mean they can't win and I hope they do.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : Not Rondo's fault that the game slows down in the 4th qtr. Derrick Rose put the game away when he made 2 3-pointers in the 4th qtr. Rose didn't make any 3s from the 1st to the 3rd qtr.  Just like the playoffs, when the game slows down you need an outside shot to be able to score. Jason Kidd was the perfect example of this during the Finals last June.

Yes, but he stops doing all the things he did in the first 3 quarters. He needs to continue aggressive play and keep driving the lane and pushing the pace.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : So tell us, did Qyntel Woods actually make it back to the NBA?  Why is Kwame Brown a part of the Golden State Warriors this season? Is MJ the new GM of the Warriors? 

Stupidity will be ignored

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Should we ignore this too?

I'll go with Trey Thompkins for the slide ................... to 25!

e: Your Draft Prediction - 1 name

posted at 6/23/2011 7:21 PM EDT
    First: 7/8/2008
    Last: 1/14/2012
    I'm in the Harper camp but since he's been selected I'll go with Trey Thompkins for the slide ................... to 25!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]i guess the only encouraging thing about this year is rondo,moore, johnson, stiemsma, and bass could lead a younger celtics team next year, hopefully they will have added another big name player by next season
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]
    Come on, lead the C's next year? Rondo, sure, but all the others may be second string at best (except for Bass). I just can't believe Doc would not play the young guys if they were any good. But maybe I'm wrong.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

What in the world is wrong with starting some bench players...if you would notice last nights game the bench players came out in thelast 51sec, and ran the floor pertty good. I believe if Doc would have put them out earlier after
    the C's score was closer to the Bull's we would have possibly won. The younger
    players have got to play more I believe....run with the other teams and put the
    experience in there later.....they are not shooting well at all. Try anything at this point. I cannot take it...........

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Fiercest, Mplyoyee8,
    It is beyond selfish to do what you two do time after time on thread after thread. So that neither of you hopefully follows this with, I would stop if only the other guy would stop, reply. LISTEN, DON'T REPLY, JUST STOP.
    You two are like guys talking (arguing in your case) at the movies, everyone else is playing by the rules (cell phones off hopefully), watching a movie, and these two a-bombs won't stop talking and ruining the experience. C'mon fellas, grow up a little.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : I don't know if Mployee will still grow up. He said he's already in his 50s. 

Let Mployee worry about wheather he grows up, the question is will you ever grow up, we know you're a good poster who knows a lot about the Celtics and basketball, you don't have to prove it to us time after time. so are you going to continue to be known as a Clown, or a puppet, or are you going to Cowboy up and be a man for once!!!  Your friend KyCeltic!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Crickets .....

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

"Let Mployee worry about wheather he grows up, the question is will you ever grow up ... so are you going to continue to be known as a Clown, or a puppet, or are you going to Cowboy up and be a man for once!!!"

Exactly ... Well said!!!