Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed

In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : Not Rondo's fault that the game slows down in the 4th qtr. Derrick Rose put the game away when he made 2 3-pointers in the 4th qtr. Rose didn't make any 3s from the 1st to the 3rd qtr.  Just like the playoffs, when the game slows down you need an outside shot to be able to score. Jason Kidd was the perfect example of this during the Finals last June.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Like I asked in another thread.  you seem to blame Rondo in a round about way for this loss.  obvious the ball isnt in his hands much and the plays are ran by PP.  it's the lack of options that is killing the Celtics.  if Ray can't get free, then its a scramble.  Pierce was getting blocked all night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : Cowboy up? Let's see you cowboy up, when was the last time any of your ideas(not predictions) panned out?

Back to that ... forget about Cowboying up ... You're a One-Trick Pony ... LOL

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

LOL stupid people on the same garbage. Old azz JO KG Ray and Pierce and you think they can get rebounds. Delusional. They have no athleticism therefore they are going far. Period. Then clowns blam Rondo when they do get a rebound he's going up the floor with nobody near him 10 feet behind him. He's the only one bringing anything to the table most nights and it's his fault. Laughable.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Stop making excuses. This is the 3rd straight home loss for the Celts. Enough said!

You sound like you're panicking ... Can't stand the heat little school girl?

You see the glass half empty and I half full. Against the best teams we have been very competitive despite our conditioning, personel changes and injuries. We lost to NY by 2 ... Miami by 8 ... Dallas by 5 and tonight got to within 1 before collapsing. It's still early and I just want to see Doc integrate the youth more so they will be contributing assets later in the season and for the playoffs. That and some help at center and maybe another scorer would work wonders for this team. Doc can't accept losing with the rookies ... he'd rather lose a squeeker with the vets and then have to face a back to back with a washed out bunch the next night and another loss. He pays twice for his one mistake ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

I dont know is PP is gonna come back to his old form,.man he is lost out there,.too slow,too old???guess not but maybe he needs more 1on1 basketball to get his speed back,.man he is just so so so slow out there,.but they are going to win tomorrow!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : I said we're done because of that. And you said I was being classless for telling the truth, that the Celts are done. Now you're telling us that! Ugh! You're so slow. Get this through your head, if we don't give up Rondo we will never get muscle in the middle. None of our players or draft picks will give us a big man that's better than KG.

You claim or predict the C's are done ... Not me!

That's why your a fool ... you want to trade our best asset for a rebounder? You realize we will be under the cap this summer and can sign or trade for whoever we want/can get and you want to deal now for a chance to go how deep in the playoffs?

Get real ... this is about being a second tier playoff team with a chance at surprising some other team and maybe getting lucky. This is not a championship season and nobody ever expected it would be ... Did you?

Why you'd want to weaken this team and their future for some regular season wins that are meaningless to the big picture is absurd when we have a chance to build around Rondo this summer. Very short sided and precisely why we've gotten into long term trouble in the past. Time to be patient and adjust rather than blowup ... JMO and you may not like it but too bad!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

i think they r going to end 6 seed,and upset the upper seed in the first round and upset second and upset in the efc and they r going to the final and win it all,.remember the spurs back in 99 same old and legs won it all baby 18th!!!!oh yeah bawhahaha!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : Usually what you see is wrong. I've been watching the NBA and the Celts for more than 20 years. I know what I'm talking about.  Again, stop making excuses. We couldn't beat a potential 4-5th seed Pacers at home. We couldn't even beat a .500 Mavs team that just came from a back to back. And you want a preview of the best versus the 8th seed, this is what you get. Why would I panic when I know every loss only brings us closer to getting Anthony Davis.

Prove that!

I've been watching BB for 40 years and coached (head coach not asst like you) ...

Why are you panicking? We can still make the playoffs. It's best to be a sixth seed or better to get through the first round but there's still time to improve our rank and maybe tweak the roster one or two players by the trade deadline without mortgaging our future by giving up our best asset for something we can easily get in the offseason with our cap space.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

agreed, this may turn out to be an ugly season, but we cannot trade Rondo unless its for a chance to get DH..Other than  that, with possible tweaks to the lineups and playingtime, with possible additions by trade deadline, we have to got with what we have. Good or bad..
    If pierce comes to play at even 70%, we win most of these games!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]i think they r going to end 6 seed,and upset the upper seed in the first round and upset second and upset in the efc and they r going to the final and win it all,.remember the spurs back in 99 same old and legs won it all baby 18th!!!!oh yeah bawhahaha!
    Posted by datruthpp34[/QUOTE]

Yup ... I was gonna say 5th or 6th ... And if a team sustains an injury like we have the last two playoff series then one never knows what might happen. Or suppose one of our guys (Moore?) gets so much playing time that when the playoffs come he plays like BB Davis ... you can never predict what might happen ... err, unless you're Fierce of course.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : Celts not likely going to win tomorrow either. The Celts have a poor record in back to backs last year.

Going out on limb there?

They make comebacks against the Mavs and the Bulls expending all they have to get a big needed win at home and you predict a let down tomorrow. Thanks for such wisdom Mr I Know Basketball ... LOL

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

well get your gravy and mash patato to enjoy ur steam crows fierce hehehe they will win tomorrow, if u r a true basketball fans u just got to know that they are gunna win tom in fact they are going to have a little streak here maybe 4 or 5 wins in a row.,PP is gunna play great BB tom and we are back on track!