Bulls win game 3

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

Bulls win game 3

They killed Miami on the boards...outrebound miami  41- 32    totally dominated...   wait   this must be a typo ...    Miami won the game???     Scored more Points????   Hey Fierce what's up with this BS?      

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Bulls win game 3

In Response to Re: Bulls win game 3:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bulls win game 3 : Bulls shot 41.6% from the field, got 13 offensive rebounds and 28 defensive rebounds. The Heat shot 50.7% from the field, got only 5 offensive rebounds but had 27 defensive rebounds. What this all means is the Heat didn't need to get that many rebounds because they were shooting at a high percentage. The discrepancy was in the offensive rebounds, the Bulls missed more shots so they got more offensive rebounds. I dare you to find me an NBA team that won a championship averaging less than 40 rebounds per game.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Rose needs another consistent legitimate scorer - Boozer is a nice player but Rose definitely needs a second fiddle and as a result, Heat in 6.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think boozer is a legit #2 player.  The problem is, they have no number three.  A good defensive team can make the #3 or 4 players take shots.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Bulls win game 3:
    [QUOTE]I think boozer is a legit #2 player.  The problem is, they have no number three.  A good defensive team can make the #3 or 4 players take shots.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

Certainly not to split hairs but I think Boozer is more the #3 when compared with the guys they are going against.  LeBron #1, Wade #2, Bosh #3.... Rose #1, Boozer #2......  I liken Boozer more to Bosh when comparing the two teams.  Ordinarily I would say yes Boozer is a legit #2 scorer but in the context of this series, I don't think so - unfortunately for the Bulls.