Bush League Heat Celebrate Like They Won a... What? A 2nd Round Series?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Bush League Heat Celebrate Like They Won a... What? A 2nd Round Series?

-

Don’t anoint the Heat champions just yet.  They did not win a ring tonight by beating a crippled Celtic team.
     With JO and Rondo lying on the sidelines getting treatment, the Big Shamrock, Shaq, not even dressed, the Big Three playing inordinate minutes, the Heat squeaked out another victory against a gassed, undermanned Celtic team. 

I feel that I speak for a lot of people when I say that I don’t feel any obligation to be gracious in defeat to this extremely unlikable Heat team.  I'm a fan, not a sportswriter.  I don't have to play the game. 

The Heat consistently got the calls from the refs throughout the entire series as if it were pre-ordained that the torch would be passed to a new big three, actually a talented but classless band of bullies who exploited the benefit of superstar calls by the refs. The Celtics have 10 times the class and heart of the Heat who celebrated this victory as if they had just won a ring . . . NOT!  Just a 2nd round series victory. 

This series left a bad taste in my mouth because there is no way this bunch of entitled punks would have beat a healthy Celtics team.  

I applaud the Celtics for being classy and saying all the right things, I am under no such obligation to be politically correct. I'm a fan, not a sportswriter.

The Heat are a bunch of no-class punks who caught a great team at their weakest moment. Go celebrate, punks. You got a long way to go. 

Second Round Champions:  LoL! BullShot!

http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

Ski on Twitter

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Bush League Heat Celebrate Like They Won a... What? A 2nd Round Series?

In Response to Re: Bush League Heat Celebrate Like They Won a... What? A 2nd Round Series?:

[QUOTE]Come on, Rondowski, give the Heat a break. They deserve to win this series. After what the Celtics did to Lebron in 2008 and 2010 you know Lebron wanted this one badly. 

Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

-

I guess you're a better loser than I am.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Rondowski-cry me a river!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Kudos to the cHeat, they outplayed us.  Paul just didn't get it done against LeQueen on both ends of the court.

Having said that, the Heat and their fans showed they have no class, celebrating like they just won a championship.  Who the F cries after winning a 2nd round game?  I guess the same guys who cry after a regular season loss.
    D-Wade is a p-rick, fake good guy, and I hope they crash and burn.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

The Heat won.  It was a hard fiught game and series.  They kept their composure.  The earned the right to celebrate whatever way they wish.

I am now rooting for the Mavs.  Dirk deserves a championship.  Danny has some work to do in the off season.  This will be another interesting off season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The Heat were the better team.  We all know this series meant a lot to them, they just knocked off a good, veteran team.  I personally think LeBron has grown a lot over the past year, if not off the court then certainly on it.  Dispense with the excuses, the Heat made the plays when they needed to, it was a tough series and a few plays here or there changed it completely in the Heat's favor.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Bush League Heat Celebrate Like They Won a... What? A 2nd Round Series?:

[QUOTE]The Heat were the better team.  We all know this series meant a lot to them, they just knocked off a good, veteran team.  I personally think LeBron has grown a lot over the past year, if not off the court then certainly on it.  Dispense with the excuses, the Heat made the plays when they needed to, it was a tough series and a few plays here or there changed it completely in the Heat's favor.   

Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

-

Com'on man! The classless punk Heat beat a near completely depleted Celtic team, and it was in no way decisive.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

RRondowski,

I can appreciate your position, but the Celtics had every chance to the last few games and the Heat made the plays when they mattered.  Injuries aren't an excuse in my book, especially when the C's had leads and couldn't put the Heat away. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

RajonRondowski = Cry

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Kudos to the cHeat, they outplayed us.  Paul just didn't get it done against LeQueen on both ends of the court. Having said that, the Heat and their fans showed they have no class, celebrating like they just won a championship.  Who the F cries after winning a 2nd round game?  I guess the same guys who cry after a regular season loss. D-Wade is a p-rick, fake good guy, and I hope they crash and burn.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

I agree with you about the excessive celebrating by Miami.  It was very unnecessary.  They still have a series to play against another Eastern conference team until they make it to the NBA finals.  Until they actually win it all, they don't have anything to celebrate. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

[QUOTE]Rondowski-cry me a river! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Hey Lakernation, where are your beloved Lakers, at least the Celtics didn't mail it in. Laugh all you want but everybody I know is laughing at the Lakers not the Celtics. Have fun next season with your old team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush League Heat Celebrate Like They Won a... What? A 2nd Round Series? : Hey Lakernation, where are your beloved Lakers, at least the Celtics didn't mail it in. Laugh all you want but everybody I know is laughing at the Lakers not the Celtics. Have fun next season with your old team.
    Posted by ANONMD08[/QUOTE]

A loss is a loss. Both teams are gone fishing this year, but remember the Lakers won back to back and the last time they met the celtics in the Finals, we all know what happened. Enjoy the offseason. Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

The  Heat, Lebron and Wade earned the right to celebrate FINALLY eliminating their nemesis.  They FINALLY got over the hump of losing to the Celtics and you have to give them credit.

It was a huge weight off their shoulders and they deserved to show that emotion the way they did.  And you could tell by their post-game interviews -- nothing but respect and admiration for the Celtics.

They beat the respected Celtics and that was a hurdle nobody thought they could overcome.  They did and they celebrated.  You can't knock them for that.  It was one of the first times I've ever seen a humble Lebron.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]The  Heat, Lebron and Wade earned the right to celebrate FINALLY eliminating their nemesis.  They FINALLY got over the hump of losing to the Celtics and you have to give them credit. It was a huge weight off their shoulders and they deserved to show that emotion the way they did.  And you could tell by their post-game interviews -- nothing but respect and admiration for the Celtics. They beat the respected Celtics and that was a hurdle nobody thought they could overcome.  They did and they celebrated.  You can't knock them for that.  It was one of the first times I've ever seen a humble Lebron.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

I agreed with everything you were saying until you said something about "a hurdle nobody thought they could overcome"

I DID!  Tongue out

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Ok Tayshawn.  I correct my post to say "They beat the respected Celtics and that was a hurdle nobody but Tayshawn thought they could overcome."

How's that?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Much better Petey62.  I did not think the heat could beat the celtics either until ainge traded perkins. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Tayshawn, when you can only muster 13 and 14 points in the 4th quarter of playoff games, that is offensive ineptitude.  That isn't defense!  Perkins would more than likely have been sitting right next to Rondo during those moments in the past two games.

The Celtics' inability to effectively close out games on the offensive end has been a glaring issue lately and it bit them in the behind.  Having Perkins would not have effected the outcome as much as having a late-game assassin who could offensively put the team on his shoulders like Miami had.  Having Perkins would not have offered that.

We lost to a younger, hungrier, more athletic team that had players who were more aggressive than the Celtics.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Petey62, you are referring to the past 2 games. I am thinking bigger picture. When ainge made that trade, he affected the entire dynamic of the celtics. The celtics could have been watching the bulls/heat in this round, and waiting for the winner.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

You are correct.  That trade affected the entire dynamic.  But looking at the big picture, had we NOT made the trade, this is where we would have been at the trade deadline:
    1 - Perk got re-injured and was out for 3 weeks although the C's said he'd be out a couple games
    2 - Quis was injured and out for the remainder of the season
    3 - Nate was hampered by a bad knee and had surgery which would have put him out
    4 - Semih had a season-long bad shoulder that kept him out "post-trade" for the remainder of the season
    5 - Wafer was injured

Had the trade NOT been made, the Celtics would have been much worse off than they were.  They would not have had enough players to fill out the active roster.

We essentially had more holes that needed filling and keeping Perkins would not have compensated for that.  The Celtics are a veteran-laden team and one would expect they would more easily overcome the effect on the team dynamic of losing a player who essentially HAD NOT played all season anyway.  The Celtics were 33 - 10 and had the top defense in the NBA WITHOUT Perk.  Why couldn't they continue to play great basketball?

They had the top defense in the NBA at that point and ended the season with the top defense in the NBA (points against).

Yes, dynamic effected but nobody expected this team to lack the mental toughness to play basketball and realize the business aspect of the trade.  Guess not!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

The Heat deserved to win the series, as we failed again and again to grind out close games (which I thought our so-called veteran experience would help us do) but that doesn't mean we have to like them.  I continue to detest LeBron James and the self-absorbed and classless individual that he is and will pull for any of the other remaining teams against the Heat.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Bush League Heat Celebrate Like They Won a... What? A 2nd Round Series?:
    [QUOTE]- Don’t anoint the Heat champions just yet.  They did not win a ring tonight by beating a crippled Celtic team.   With JO and Rondo lying on the sidelines getting treatment, the Big Shamrock, Shaq, not even dressed, the Big Three playing inordinate minutes, the Heat squeaked out another victory against a gassed, undermanned Celtic team.   I feel that I speak for a lot of people when I say that I don’t feel any obligation to be gracious in defeat to this extremely unlikable Heat team.  I'm a fan, not a sportswriter.  I don't have to play the game.   The Heat consistently got the calls from the refs throughout the entire series as if it were pre-ordained that the torch would be passed to a new big three, actually a talented but classless band of bullies who exploited the benefit of superstar calls by the refs.   The Celtics have 10 times the class and heart of the Heat who celebrated this victory as if they had just won a ring . . . NOT!   Just a 2 nd round series victory.   This series left a bad taste in my mouth because there is no way this bunch of entitled punks would have beat a healthy Celtics team.    I applaud the Celtics for being classy and saying all the right things, I am under no such obligation to be politically correct.  I'm a fan, not a sportswriter. The Heat are a bunch of no-class punks who caught a great team at their weakest moment.   Go celebrate, punks. You got a long way to go.  Second Round Champions:  LoL! BullShot!       http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/ Ski on Twitter
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

I am so freaking tired of hearing whining about the referees.  In the Garden the Celtics always get more free throws and more calls going their way.  You sound like a Yankee fan.  They gripe about every ball and strike that doesn't go their way.  The Heat are younger and better.  The bottom line is Wade and Labron play for Miami and not Boston. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

if you dont want to watch us celebrate...its real easy...

beat us

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Bush League Heat Celebrate Like They Won a... What? A 2nd Round Series?:
    [QUOTE]- Don’t anoint the Heat champions just yet.  They did not win a ring tonight by beating a crippled Celtic team.   With JO and Rondo lying on the sidelines getting treatment, the Big Shamrock, Shaq, not even dressed, the Big Three playing inordinate minutes, the Heat squeaked out another victory against a gassed, undermanned Celtic team.   I feel that I speak for a lot of people when I say that I don’t feel any obligation to be gracious in defeat to this extremely unlikable Heat team.  I'm a fan, not a sportswriter.  I don't have to play the game.   The Heat consistently got the calls from the refs throughout the entire series as if it were pre-ordained that the torch would be passed to a new big three, actually a talented but classless band of bullies who exploited the benefit of superstar calls by the refs.   The Celtics have 10 times the class and heart of the Heat who celebrated this victory as if they had just won a ring . . . NOT!   Just a 2 nd round series victory.   This series left a bad taste in my mouth because there is no way this bunch of entitled punks would have beat a healthy Celtics team.    I applaud the Celtics for being classy and saying all the right things, I am under no such obligation to be politically correct.  I'm a fan, not a sportswriter. The Heat are a bunch of no-class punks who caught a great team at their weakest moment.   Go celebrate, punks. You got a long way to go.  Second Round Champions:  LoL! BullShot!       http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/ Ski on Twitter
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]
    I can't help but wonder... in that mind of yours, have the Celtics EVER lost fair and square?