Bynum Extension Means No Dwight

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight

RealGM:

The agent for Andrew Bynum refuted comments made by Mitch Kupchak that the Lakers have engaged in contract negotiations with his client.

"We talk all the time, but we've never had a conversation about an extension," Lee said of his dialogue with Kupchak. "(We haven't talked) about anything of any substance regarding next year or the following year or the following year."

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : This is a way of pushing Orlando to trade Dwight. Did Mitch seem like Bynum would re-sign soon? No. Read below from yesterday. The most critical question involves their center Andrew Bynum. Kupchak said he talked with Bynum's representive, David Lee, on Wednesday about a long-term contract extension, a meeting he described as "positive and productive." But is such a Bynum signing imminent? "The next day or two? The next week or two?" Kupchak asked. "No I don't think so. Hopefully it progresses." Los Angeles Times If Mitch wanted to re-sign Bynum it wouldn't take long. Max contract. Sign here. Act more mature Andrew... It would be done...
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

Really?
    Did it work with Carmelo, LeBron or Howard????
    Bynum is going to draw this out just like the rest of them.  If BYNUM wants it done, it gets done.  Mitch, after not talking to the guy first, is going to have to make nice-nice with Andrew and his agent.  And, I don't blame them.  How would you like to come back from a vacation and find out you've been traded, and no one talked to you about it??

Serious question - has anything in Bynum's past (7 years) give you any indication he will just sign on the dotted line?  Has anything in the last two years given you an indication he has the maturity to NOT draw all the attention to himself?
    You JUST said an hour ago it's not in his best interests to sign THIS summer.  HE has said he won't sign until next summer.  This is all crapola!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NBA&id=1132&line=184050&spln=1

I think this means he won't sign until next summer!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Who gives a s**t about the Lakers, this is a Celtics board

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]Who gives a s**t about the Lakers, this is a Celtics board
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Did you see the "Oh Oh" thread?

I think it has almost 100 comments. Everyone, and I mean everyone cares about the Lakers. Celtic fans make that apparent. Look at the threads that get the most comments. It is quite obvious. Dont be so foolish.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : Did you see the "Oh Oh" thread? I think it has almost 100 comments. Everyone, and I mean everyone cares about the Lakers. Celtic fans make that apparent. Look at the threads that get the most comments. It is quite obvious. Dont be so foolish.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

its a shame that ur right. people on here keep threads like urs alive with a ridiculous, foolish urge to respond. smh.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : its a shame that ur right. people on here keep threads like urs alive with a ridiculous, foolish urge to respond. smh.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Agreed, if people did not respond, it would be no fun, but then again, I guess that goes for any thread started by anyone. The good thing about this blog like snakeoil always says is that it never gets boring and if you want to puff your chest and proclaim your team, it is OK to do so. The Celtics and Lakers have an intense hatred for each other, as do their fan bases, which makes this kind of like "not so important in the scheme of things" political talk.

hedleylamar and I are really great friends with the exception of our sporting interests. We have almost daily dialogues.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : Agreed, if people did not respond, it would be no fun, but then again, I guess that goes for any thread started by anyone. The good thing about this blog like snakeoil always says is that it never gets boring and if you want to puff your chest and proclaim your team, it is OK to do so. The Celtics and Lakers have an intense hatred for each other, as do their fan bases, which makes this kind of like "not so important in the scheme of things" political talk. hedleylamar and I are really great friends with the exception of our sporting interests. We have almost daily dialogues.

I'm not friendly with anyone who thinks Jamsion is better than Harden.....yikes!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : I'm not friendly with anyone who thinks Jamsion is better than Harden.....yikes!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Please show me where I said that Jamison is better than Harden. I know that I said he averaged more points than Harden last year, but that was it. You said that Nash and Howard will not be with the Lakers next season, and are at the moment only 50% correct with a 96% chance of being completely wrong. Sorry if you are confused with my mathematical geniusness.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : This is a way of pushing Orlando to trade Dwight. Did Mitch seem like Bynum would re-sign soon? No. Read below from yesterday. The most critical question involves their center Andrew Bynum. Kupchak said he talked with Bynum's representive, David Lee, on Wednesday about a long-term contract extension, a meeting he described as "positive and productive." But is such a Bynum signing imminent? "The next day or two? The next week or two?" Kupchak asked. "No I don't think so. Hopefully it progresses." Los Angeles Times If Mitch wanted to re-sign Bynum it wouldn't take long. Max contract. Sign here. Act more mature Andrew... It would be done...
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]
    What a reach.  You think Bynum wants to take the money he would get anywhere to accomodate the Lakers because of fears about his knee.

You can't be serious. Bynum will never go to Cleveland because he can get it with the Lakers or anyone else.

Bynum has the Lakers right where he wants them and is probably very angry with them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : What a reach.  You think Bynum wants to take the money he would get anywhere to accomodate the Lakers because of fears about his knee. You can't be serious. Bynum will never go to Cleveland because he can get it with the Lakers or anyone else. Bynum has the Lakers right where he wants them and is probably very angry with them.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Please provide links?

thank you

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : DH is certainly not a Laker. Is he a Boston Celtic???? So your point is what?!
    Posted by LAL 32[/QUOTE]
    No one here really think or touts to the point of being obnoxious that Howard has much chance of being a Celtic.  Children like you have him signed sealed and delivered as a Laker.  Funny that he is not and that it appears a long shot.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : Please provide links? thank you
    It is common sense why would Bynum go to Cleveland?  You have got to be kidding.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : Please show me where I said that Jamison is better than Harden. I know that I said he averaged more points than Harden last year, but that was it. You said that Nash and Howard will not be with the Lakers next season, and are at the moment only 50% correct with a 96% chance of being completely wrong. Sorry if you are confused with my mathematical geniusness.

You mean, show you AGAIN:

Jamison is better than Harden???

WOW

I wrote:
    Sorry but Durant is still better than Artest and Westbrook is better than Nash.  And Harden is better than anyone on the lakers bench.

OKC vs Heat again!!

To which you responded:

Not so sure about Westbrook or Harden for that matter.

Nash is a better shooter and ball distributor than Westbrook which is exactly what you want out of your PG.

Jamison also averaged more points than James Harden last year.

Thanks for letting me make you look absolutely ridiculous AGAIN!

Heat vs Lakers 2013

Lakers parade down Figuroa in June

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : its a shame that ur right. people on here keep threads like urs alive with a ridiculous, foolish urge to respond. smh.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Son, why is your self proclaimed "Rhondo best pg in the association" not playing in London for the USA basketball team?  Thanks for playing!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : Son, why is your self proclaimed "Rhondo best pg in the association" not playing in London for the USA basketball team?  Thanks for playing!
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

That is Jam Lock saying that, ding a ling!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : What a reach.  You think Bynum wants to take the money he would get anywhere to accomodate the Lakers because of fears about his knee. You can't be serious. Bynum will never go to Cleveland because he can get it with the Lakers or anyone else. Bynum has the Lakers right where he wants them and is probably very angry with them.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Son, be careful throwing around that word.  All never quotes by Celtics fans.
    Bynum wil NEVER sign with the Cavs. 
    Brown will NEVER win a championship as coach of Lakers. 
    DH will NEVER sign with Lakers.
    Lakers will NEVER tie Celtics for most championships of all time.
    Kobe and Nash will NEVER last a whole season for the LAKERS. 
    Well, time will tell if these will happen.  Enjoy!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Bynum Extension Means No Dwight:
    [QUOTE]http://www.hoopsworld.com/report-bynum-lakers-talk-extension Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak and Andrew Bynum’s agent spoke Wednesday about a contract extension for Bynum, an indication of the Lakers’ ongoing interest in locking Bynum beyond next season. Is Dwight Howard a Laker yet? H A H A H A
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Has Bynum signed that extension yet?

HA HA HA HA HA HA Cool

Thanks for allowing me to make you look ridiculous AGAIN!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : Has Bynum signed that extension yet? HA HA HA HA HA HA Thanks for allowing me to make you look ridiculous AGAIN!

Jamison is better than Harden......HA HA HA - dumbest post ever!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : Jamison is better than Harden......HA HA HA - dumbest post ever!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

No, the dumbest post ever was you stating that you think the Magic are going to call Dwight's bluff and not trade him. 

Even after what they endured with Shaq. Wow!!

ROFLMAO!!!Laughing

Re: Oh oh!!

posted at 7/26/2012 12:08 PM EDT
    First: 1/16/2010
    Last: 7/26/2012
    In Response to Re: Oh oh!!:
    In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : I have provided link after link to you and you just move on to the next point. Bynum might be interested in signing with Houston, Dallas, Cleveland and of course LA.  If he doesn't sign an extension with the Lakers , he'll be an unrestricted free agent next summer and will draw a ton of interest from around the league. Of course the Lakers would be a heavy contender for him, but according to Yahoo! Sports , Bynum would favor the Mavericks , Rockets and Cavaliers . According to the report, "a couple other places" could be involved too. http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19542099/andrew-bynums-list-includes-dallas-houston-and-cleveland
    Posted by TommyRules

So, basically whatever team he's on can offer him the most money?  Is that correct?  Otherwise, he loses about 25 million?  Also correct?

Think the Magic know that?  Think they are calling Howard's bluff?  I do!!

Re: Oh oh!!

posted at 7/26/2012 12:08 PM EDT
    First: 1/16/2010
    Last: 7/26/2012
    In Response to Re: Oh oh!!:
    In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : I have provided link after link to you and you just move on to the next point. Bynum might be interested in signing with Houston, Dallas, Cleveland and of course LA.  If he doesn't sign an extension with the Lakers , he'll be an unrestricted free agent next summer and will draw a ton of interest from around the league. Of course the Lakers would be a heavy contender for him, but according to Yahoo! Sports , Bynum would favor the Mavericks , Rockets and Cavaliers . According to the report, "a couple other places" could be involved too. http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19542099/andrew-bynums-list-includes-dallas-houston-and-cleveland
    Posted by TommyRules

So, basically whatever team he's on can offer him the most money?  Is that correct?  Otherwise, he loses about 25 million?  Also correct?

Think the Magic know that?  Think they are calling Howard's bluff?  I do!!