Calling all Laker fans where are you?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you?

In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : Kobe, Gasol, Shannon Brown... Don't think the Lakers wouldn't trade Kobe or Gasol. There's one thing the Lakers aren't afraid of and that's making a trade that will turn them around quickly. If Kobe were offered to Boston, Danny Ainge would be all over that. Of course, you guys don't have equitable players to make that trade.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

koME has a no trade cause, oh great lakers fan!!  Shannon Brown????  He was a FA last summer and NO ONE wanted him!!  Gasol makes 16 mill and will be 31, therefore, he is untradeable at this stage!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]Q, If they are truly rebuilding then Kobe must go. Unless they plan on a twenty year rebuilding program. As far as the Cs, the KG switch has also been flipped. enjoy the show.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

I'm sure some of my fellow Laker fans would say this is "blaspheme", but I wouldn't mind if they DID trade Kobe. Most of you know I'm not a Kobe fan anyway, and I think they should get as much as they can while there are still a lot of teams who would "up the ante" at a chance at Kobe. Maybe we can get Dwight Howard. Regardless, Mitch Kupchak isn't going to stand pat on this team. He'll make a few "bold" moves.

As far as KG...I wouldn't count on him to carry the team. The Heat and Bulls are both younger and will make the C's look like what they are...old!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : koME has a no trade cause, oh great lakers fan!!  Shannon Brown????  He was a FA last summer and NO ONE wanted him!!  Gasol makes 16 mill and will be 31, therefore, he is untradeable at this stage!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

There you go again...doubting the Laker's management. You C's fans should know by now. Mitch learned his craft under the master...Jerry West.

And you guys have who?  Danny Ainge?!

Good luck with that! Hah!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : I'm sure some of my fellow Laker fans would say this is "blaspheme", but I wouldn't mind if they DID trade Kobe. Most of you know I'm not a Kobe fan anyway, and I think they should get as much as they can while there are still a lot of teams who would "up the ante" at a chance at Kobe. Maybe we can get Dwight Howard. Regardless, Mitch Kupchak isn't going to stand pat on this team. He'll make a few "bold" moves. As far as KG...I wouldn't count on him to carry the team. The Heat and Bulls are both younger and will make the C's look like what they are...old!
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

1..  HOW do you propose to get Dwight Howard??
    2.  You need a PG, not a Center!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Your team got swept ... go jump with the rest of the "fans" .... Laker 'fans' will become Heat 'fans' now

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Brutal loss by the Lakers. My head's still spinning. Hats off to the Mavs - I definitely did not think they had it in them. I'll post more tomorrow. Good luck getting past the second round, Celts - there's some tough competition out there this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : There you go again...doubting the Laker's management. You C's fans should know by now. Mitch learned his craft under the master...Jerry West. And you guys have who?  Danny Ainge?! Good luck with that! Hah!
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Mitch burned too many bridges with the Gasol trade.  Many people have waited a LONG time for this day...........your team is stuck in 2009, and there it will remain until koME retires......I would trade Bynum for Paul, but that would hurt your team.  I would NEVER trade Bynum for Howard.....IF I'm ORL!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : There you go again...doubting the Laker's management. You C's fans should know by now. Mitch learned his craft under the master...Jerry West. And you guys have who?  Danny Ainge?! Good luck with that! Hah!
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

thanks for the lucky wishes. and what kind of wishes should we send your way after todays embarrassment??? oh let me guess, its just a game right? life moves on? your the second faker fan coming on here trying to represent like its no big deal. but you got 600+ posts on here that tell me otherwise. your not fooling anybody, buddy, todays humiliation burns.

your team quit, got blown out, swept and then got two players ejected for being goons. on the all-time ranking of embarrassing losses it would be hard to beat today. but nice try with the "i'm having a margarita and loving life" act, though. please come back tomorrow and tell us how great a rum and coke while watching the sunset on the beach tastes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : And don't forget majicmvp     aka   GlasgowRangers!! and give-in-to-it    aka  bobbarcker!! and Flobus - glad they all left before me!!
    Thanks for attacking me once again. In all my time on this board not once have I not shown up after a Laker loss, yet I don't post within the first five hours today (out with the kids and wife for Mother's Day) and hedley grabs the opportunity to take a cheap shot. Way to keep it classy, hed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : Thanks for attacking me once again. In all my time on this board not once have I not shown up after a Laker loss, yet I don't post within the first five hours today (out with the kids and wife for Mother's Day) and hedley grabs the opportunity to take a cheap shot. Way to keep it classy, hed.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

drop dead flobe!!

I could care less when you post, or if you post at all.  You've been banned more times than any lakers fan left on this fourm.
    We agreed to not respond to each other's posts, and YOU broke that deal....that makes you a liar!  I have been trying for TWO YEARS to post in peace with other Celtics fans, and jerks like you have wrecked this little hobby for me.  It's not fun anymore, largely because YOU won't just leave me the heck alone...I was responding to Fierce- not you.   It is not an attack, more of a wish - now leave me alone and I'll do the same!  BYE!!

(cue the "I never said that/I never make deals with people/ you're making that up comment from McNug."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Calling all Laker fans where are you? : I don't know where the other are, but I've been enjoying 3 very relaxing days with my wife, daughter, son-in-law and my wife's parents in my daughters new home. Out dining, (excellent Mexican restaurant...with MARGARITA'S!!), dancing and enjoying the family. No doubt, some of you thought I was out getting drunk cause of the Lakers losses. I'm sorry to disappoint. The Lakers lost and it's time to move on. College football training camps will open in a few months (FIGHT ON TROJANS!!) and I can't wait. (I gave up on MLB after their last strike and the ongoing BS with steroids.) Anyway, I'm pretty sure that your C's will be joining the Lakers on the sidelines, but if they SOMEHOW make it to the finals, I'll be one of the first to offer my congratulations. But it looks like injuries and "the trade" will continue to derail the Celtics once promising season. Mitch Kupchak is already evaluating the Lakers roster and will be pulling the trigger on possible trades or free agent signings. I've got a lot more faith in him that most of you do in DA.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

This post is the equivalent of saying "I didnt really care if my team lost" after your team loses. Weak. Like anyone here cares where you were relaxing lol.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Well said Q.  Also the Lakers do have more tradeable pieces than the Celtics.  I see Kome headed across town to the Clippers.  With the dumping of Bynum, Mitch will have the pieces to build around Gasol, the best big man in the NBA.

Lets review this in October.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : drop dead flobe!!
    Wow. Someone's true colors are showing.

Pretty harsh.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : drop dead flobe!! I could care less when you post, or if you post at all.  You've been banned more times than any lakers fan left on this fourm. We agreed to not respond to each other's posts, and YOU broke that deal....that makes you a liar!  I have been trying for TWO YEARS to post in peace with other Celtics fans, and jerks like you have wrecked this little hobby for me.  It's not fun anymore, largely because YOU won't just leave me the heck alone...I was responding to Fierce- not you.   It is not an attack, more of a wish - now leave me alone and I'll do the same!  BYE!! (cue the "I never said that/I never make deals with people/ you're making that up comment from McNug."
    You've edited your post, so I'll address what you've written.

Dude. There is a lot of anger in that post and I'm not sure where its coming from. "Drop dead" is pretty hard core. I have said it before and I'll say it again - I have NEVER "agreed" with ANYONE on this board that I would not respond to their posts - that idea would never even occur to me. Why would it? Aside from personal attacks, I have no issues with anyone's posts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

I remember when Greenkiller used to post pictures of the Faker's on here daily. Where are you now? Kobe's past his prime and his best days are past.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : This post is the equivalent of saying "I didnt really care if my team lost" after your team loses. Weak. Like anyone here cares where you were relaxing lol.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

you said it. how embarrassing. own up to how bad today was and maybe you gain some credibility back. instead we get this:

"lakers lost. bummer. anyhow, just sippin' on my mai-tai listening to jimmy buffet. life is so sweet right now."  -Qdaddy

anybody that responds to this clown from here on out needs to get their head examined.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Qdaddy,
    Kupchak will have trouble like he did last year with adding personnel.  Laker additions like Barnes and Blake were very poor.  Salary cap issues are overwhelming for this team.  You also have the problem with the Laker demise this year dropping value in Bynum your best chip.  You will find a way to get rid of him but the result likely want add to better team performance

Kobe is old and beaten up.  What team is going to want an overpaid superstar who cannot play in team concept?  Look at the teams doing well in the NBA this year where does Kobe fit in.  A diva like him offers little. You are frankly stuck with him. Enjoy the success you had and move on to another. Maybe next year you will be a Clipper fan.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

Regaring Flobus-

I've been a dedicated Celtics fan for too many years to mention. I am the fan that purchased portable satellite discs in order to be able to watch the games live when I travelled. I also had the good fortune of meeting and becoming friends with a number of theCeltics players on the 80's teams. With that said, I have enjoyed my friendships with fans of other teams including Lakers fans. Certainly Celtics fans have "swagger rights" throughout the country.

On the other the hand Lakers fan who have come on this site with venom and an intention to inflicting "pain" on us Celtics fans deserve what they are getting on this site  and what they are getting nationally after what occurred in the last Mav game. However, I have posted comments back and forth with Flobus for awhile and find that he is not one of the bad guys. BDC welcomes Laker fans and, while Flobus and I have disagreed on the issues, it's all in good sports fun. I welcome his participation.

Just "sayin" as they say. What fun would it be without intense Celtics/Lakers debates.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from swilldozer. Show swilldozer's posts

yeah, charles barkeley was right the lakers were ducking the mavs for all these years now you see why

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : Forgive my idiocy, videoB... but would you stay or go if Rondo were traded? Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

I like Rondo's game but have been a Celtics fan for 30 years.  It's bizarre that you think people are fans of Rondos more than they are fans of the Celtics.

Pull it together man.  On another note about the Lakers...AHAHAHAHAAAA.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

(I posted this on another thread)

I really have to question the heart of the Lakers over the past 4 years.  You can tell a lot about a team when they are faced with adversity.

When the Lakers were winning their back-to-back titles, they were arrogant and full of themselves.  Everything was great!

However, the last two times the Lakers were eliminated in the playoffs, they lost by 39 against the Celtics and then by 36 yesterday.  They have to go down as the worst "quitting dogs" of all time when faced with adversity.  They show no heart when times get tough.

Everything is wonderful when they're winning but when faced with the least bit of adversity, they quit.  They resort to dirty play and cheap shots.  From Artest to Odom to Bynum they really showed a different side from the back-to-back champions of the past two seasons.  They really did.

It's disappointing because although I did not like the Lakers, I respected them.  I've lost some of that respect by their horrendous play (I thought they quit) but more so for their on-court cheap shots.

They can't break this bunch up.  They have nothing to offer anyone.  They signed players to "untradeable" contracts and those who's contracts are decent are not good enough that anyone would want.