Calling all Laker fans where are you?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Calling all Laker fans where are you?

Just like their team of quitters the Lakers trolls can't face the music?  Even Rico who plays such a bad Celtics fan can't sum it up to appear.  I hope they never come back but expect they will return. Wounded, defeated, and without any merit.  They deserve what happened to their team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you?

hahahahahahahahahaa

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I knew that Rico was a sham...Dudder the Doubter...same...the guy was lecturing us, about not knowing the obvious....guess this turns his world up side down...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Hi Boston fans.

I will agree that some of the Laker players embarrassed themselves today. And Laker haters can gloat and celebrate. I appreciate what the Lakers have done the past couple of years. And I realize that all good things come to an end. So I'll be watching the battles as teams continue to move forward.

The Lakers are going to have to make some difficult decisions in the months and years ahead. They'll have to reign in Kobe Bryant, try and acquire a decent point guard, be looking out for a small forward.

When the team did not resign Ariza, I was in a funk, hoping that they would have rid themselves of Walton & Odom. I also felt that Fisher was simply too old.

And congratulations on not getting swept by Miami. I hope every playoff team watched how the Lakers embarrassed themselves to learn a lesson of what not to do when you lose.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you?:
    [QUOTE]Hi Boston fans. I will agree that some of the Laker players embarrassed themselves today. And Laker haters can gloat and celebrate. I appreciate what the Lakers have done the past couple of years. And I realize that all good things come to an end. So I'll be watching the battles as teams continue to move forward. The Lakers are going to have to make some difficult decisions in the months and years ahead. They'll have to reign in Kobe Bryant, try and acquire a decent point guard, be looking out for a small forward. When the team did not resign Ariza, I was in a funk, hoping that they would have rid themselves of Walton & Odom. I also felt that Fisher was simply too old. And congratulations on not getting swept by Miami. I hope every playoff team watched how the Lakers embarrassed themselves to learn a lesson of what not to do when you lose.
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]

Classy post, man....good job!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]These are some of the names that we might never ever see on this board again! victorlee1234 Laker-Nation32 Tayshawn RicoCeltic paul0 tonyxx EliasB Qdaddy
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

And don't forget majicmvp     aka   GlasgowRangers!!

and give-in-to-it    aka  bobbarcker!!

and Flobus - glad they all left before me!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : And don't forget majicmvp     aka   GlasgowRangers!! and give-in-to-it    aka  bobbarcker!! and Flobus - glad they all left before me!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    Hi Hedley;
    Good to see you again
    Here's a laker fan who wants to say hi

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Calling all Laker fans where are you?:
    [QUOTE]Just like their team of quitters the Lakers trolls can't face the music?  Even Rico who plays such a bad Celtics fan can't sum it up to appear.  I hope they never come back but expect they will return. Wounded, defeated, and without any merit.  They deserve what happened to their team.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Since both teams are about to be blown up, I would love to see DA work a deal to send Rondo to the Lakers.

Yes.... I would wish him on them if only to  watch the Rondo-lovers choose to stay or go.

Now that would be an exquisitely delicious dilemma.

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : Hi Hedley; Good to see you again Here's a laker fan who wants to say hi
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Thanks, weekend in Vegas, with no WiFi, and I will be on here until/when we lose!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Calling all Laker fans where are you? : Since both teams are about to be blown up, I would love to see DA work a deal to send Rondo to the Lakers. Yes.... I would wish him on them if only to  watch the Rondo-lovers choose to stay or go. Now that would be an exquisitely delicious dilemma. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

After what Rondo Did in the last game  you would like to see him go?????      you have amazed me with your misperceptions many times before ....  but this takes the cake!   You sometimes seem like a real Celtic fan.,..  but after what Rondo did the other night NO real Celtic fan could ever wish he would be traded,,,,   and certainly not to the Lakers..     People with brains and perspective and basketball knowledge are comparing his performance to Havelechek and Bird......        meanwhile Pud-head wants to trade him to LA.....     your idiocy leaves me speechless.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : After what Rondo Did in the last game  you would like to see him go?????      you have amazed me with your misperceptions many times before ....  but this takes the cake!   You sometimes seem like a real Celtic fan.,..  but after what Rondo did the other night NO real Celtic fan could ever wish he would be traded,,,,   and certainly not to the Lakers..     People with brains and perspective and basketball knowledge are comparing his performance to Havelechek and Bird......        meanwhile Pud-head wants to trade him to LA.....     your idiocy leaves me speechless.  
    Posted by videoburns[/QUOTE]

I really believe there are people here who do not THINK their opinions through or think before they post.  We don't need to be shipping out that grit and desire.  Or that youth for that matter.  I hope Rondo remains a Celtic for life.  After yesterday, I hope they DO build the team's future around him.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

I hope they do come back, it would be good comic relief.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]HELLO!!! SINCE WHEN DID PUD SAY KEEP RONDO? PUD'S MISSION IN LIFE IS TO CRITICIZE RONDO ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT.

Yup, just criticizing Rondo for no good reason - even after Rondo put himself on the line for the Celtics.  Again, some people just do not THINK.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : After what Rondo Did in the last game  you would like to see him go?????      you have amazed me with your misperceptions many times before ....  but this takes the cake!   You sometimes seem like a real Celtic fan.,..  but after what Rondo did the other night NO real Celtic fan could ever wish he would be traded,,,,   and certainly not to the Lakers..     People with brains and perspective and basketball knowledge are comparing his performance to Havelechek and Bird......        meanwhile Pud-head wants to trade him to LA.....     your idiocy leaves me speechless.  
    Posted by videoburns[/QUOTE]

Forgive my idiocy, videoB... but would you stay or go if Rondo were traded?

Pud

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Pud give it up,

The Celtics won in 2008 with Rondo.

They may still win with Rondo in 2011.

Rondo can be infuriating, but then again, so can any of the starting five.
    Many times I have yelled, "god dam that Rondo". I have also yelled, Pierce, stop dribbling through double teams, and Ray, stop trying to pass into tight spaces, and KG shoot the dam ball!

As individuals they all have faults, but as a team, they are close to perfect.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Calling all Laker fans where are you?:
    [QUOTE]Just like their team of quitters the Lakers trolls can't face the music?  Even Rico who plays such a bad Celtics fan can't sum it up to appear.  I hope they never come back but expect they will return. Wounded, defeated, and without any merit.  They deserve what happened to their team.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I don't know where the other are, but I've been enjoying 3 very relaxing days with my wife, daughter, son-in-law and my wife's parents in my daughters new home. Out dining, (excellent Mexican restaurant...with MARGARITA'S!!), dancing and enjoying the family.

No doubt, some of you thought I was out getting drunk cause of the Lakers losses. I'm sorry to disappoint. The Lakers lost and it's time to move on. College football training camps will open in a few months (FIGHT ON TROJANS!!) and I can't wait. (I gave up on MLB after their last strike and the ongoing BS with steroids.)

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that your C's will be joining the Lakers on the sidelines, but if they SOMEHOW make it to the finals, I'll be one of the first to offer my congratulations. But it looks like injuries and "the trade" will continue to derail the Celtics once promising season. Mitch Kupchak is already evaluating the Lakers roster and will be pulling the trigger on possible trades or free agent signings. I've got a lot more faith in him that most of you do in DA.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]These are some of the names that we might never ever see on this board again! victorlee1234 Laker-Nation32 Tayshawn RicoCeltic paul0 tonyxx EliasB Qdaddy

Sybil scratch "Qdaddy" off your list. I'm never afraid to speak my mind nor am I afraid of some of the worthless drivel that comes from you or any of the others. We'll see how much of a man you are when the C's season ends.

Mitch will start tinkering with his roster to get the Lakers back at Championship caliber. Unlike most of your team, the Lakers have serviceable players and trade chips.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : Sybil scratch "Qdaddy" off your list. I'm never afraid to speak my mind nor am I afraid of some of the worthless drivel that comes from you or any of the others. We'll see how much of a man you are when the C's season ends. Mitch will start tinkering with his roster to get the Lakers back at Championship caliber. Unlike most of your team, the Lakers have serviceable players and trade chips.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Ah......Bynum and......WHO, exactly??

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling all Laker fans where are you? : Ah......Bynum and......WHO, exactly??
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Kobe, Gasol, Shannon Brown...

Don't think the Lakers wouldn't trade Kobe or Gasol. There's one thing the Lakers aren't afraid of and that's making a trade that will turn them around quickly. If Kobe were offered to Boston, Danny Ainge would be all over that. Of course, you guys don't have equitable players to make that trade.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Q,

If they are truly rebuilding then Kobe must go. Unless they plan on a twenty year rebuilding program.

As far as the Cs, the KG switch has also been flipped. enjoy the show.