Re: Calling on my Fellow C's fans
posted at 10/19/2010 7:36 AM EDT
Interesting to note now this thread is completely off topic!
I may go into a little more detail on an earlier post I made.
Teams to pick. Heat
- They're Bostons main opposition in the East. Watch the team develop or implode over the course of the NBA season. I think they'll cruise to the best record in the East, but will it be enough in the playoffs? Bulls
- An up and coming team, seems like they always take a two steps back for each step forward. You can watch Boozer join the team and see how they develop, I think they will do well. Noah is getting better each season. And Rose will hopefully be injury free, they'll be fun to watch.Magic
- What Magic team will show up? I think they still have the tools to be among the elite of the East. They're only two years out of the NBA Finals. Howard may have a breakout year? Bucks
? They maybe ok, watch for Bogut to continue to improve. But I wouldn't pick them at the expense of the other teams.Lakers
- Of course the Lakers, NBA champs and you can see how they go this season. As stated above I think they'll get between 50 to 59 wins this year. Still the team to beat out West. However the Thunder worry me.Spurs
- An old team, this could be their last run as a serious contender. Although they have the look of early 90's Celtics teams to me (90 though 92) good enough to get a great record in the regular season but get eliminated in the 2nd round.Blazers
would be another good choice. A team that could contend.
There you go.