Calling on out of State Die Hard Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Calling on out of State Die Hard Fans

Im from California, been a fan since 72..I remember watching the Celtics destroy the Lakers over and over again.Cowens was my early hero. I said, this is the team for me! The Lakers had Chamberlain, West, Riley, and other stars, but could not win the big enchilada.
    Loving the Celtics ever since! I hope to see a live game in Boston soon.Whats your baptism to the Green Side? I have the NBA tv for the games and try to go local in Sacramento or Golden State to watch the C's when they come out west.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Calling on out of State Die Hard Fans

I heard Russell destroy Russion on the radio in the Olympics, been here a while.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Re: Calling on out of State Die Hard Fans

In Response to Calling on out of State Die Hard Fans:
    [QUOTE]Im from California, been a fan since 72..I remember watching the Celtics destroy the Lakers over and over again.Cowens was my early hero. I said, this is the team for me! The Lakers had Chamberlain, West, Riley, and other stars, but could not win the big enchilada. Loving the Celtics ever since! I hope to see a live game in Boston soon.Whats your baptism to the Green Side? I have the NBA tv for the games and try to go local in Sacramento or Golden State to watch the C's when they come out west.
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

Ever hear of Lou Tsioropoulos, Togo Palazzi, Jack Nichols, and Dick Hemric, and the original 6th man, Frank Ramsey?  These were the guys off the bench that Red used to wear down opponents when I first began following the Celtics of Cousy, Heinsohn, Sharman, "Jungle" Jim Loscutoff and Russell.

Now, 50 some-odd-years later, via Direct TV's NBA package, I get to watch all the games from my own private 'sanctuary' down here in Florida. (the retribates from the neighborhood who come over to watch the games for free and drink my beer call it my 'sanitarium'.)  They can call it what they want, but around here "Green rules!"