calling out "KARLLOST"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

calling out "KARLLOST"

Karl,
    I am just wondering, since we argued at length a while back about Nate. Do you still believe your earlier statement of:
    rkarp, to answer your question... NO, we're apparently not watching the same team.
    Nate may be the most talented player on the team (next to PP) in creating his own shot. If you dont realize this, you dont know Nates game. 
    Your post said "Nate cannot create his own shot".. Sorry but thats just not an accurate statement.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: calling out "KARLLOST"

The same guy who also said the Celtics should do nothing at the trade deadline, go 14-14 in their last 28 games, just like last year.

The guy who said, "wait for buyouts and get someone cheap."

YEAH,  that guy!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In Response to Re: calling out "KARLLOST":
    [QUOTE]The same guy who also said the Celtics should do nothing at the trade deadline, go 14-14 in their last 28 games, just like last year. The guy who said, "wait for buyouts and get someone cheap." YEAH,  that guy!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    Heddy,
    Are u Karllost? Put 2 and 2 together Karl made as many stupid comments as you did!
    Don't worry, I will also be calling you out tomorow after the deadline has passed and the Celts stand pat with what they have focusing on getting healthy..
    What does REal GM have to say that you an regurgitate without thought?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Call ME out?  You'd better "call out" all the other people on here as well!!  Hey, how's that "consummated" deal the Nets had with Denver.................it's  a BLOG, you complete waste product..........very few of us make up our own stuff.  It's ALL regurgitated.  And remember, call me out all you want- I was the one who said Melo would not go the Nets - it was YOU with about 7 or 8 cut and pastes claiming the opposite.

What a loser!!

Go away now, it's no longer fun playing with someone without a shred of credibility!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

but are you Karllost?
    How about I go away as soon as you post your first original thought? WHat does Realgm ay about that?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Heddy,

you even copped my "no longer fun to play" line. Don't you even have one original thought in your head? What does Realgm have to say about that?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I hope the new CBA addresses 3 things:
    1.  Allowing 18 year olds to go right to the NBA.  Making them go to college for a year is sheer hypocrisy.
    2.  NOT allowing "star" players to choose where they get traded to.  With only  5 players on the court basketball, more than any other team sport, is affected by the loss of one player, and it is not right for the players to hold team hostage with its' demands.
    3.  Eliminate the ridiculous "30 day window" before a player who has been bought out can re-sign with their old team.  It just circumvents the rules and allows teams to keep its' own players.  Something they should forfeit if they elect to buy the player out.

Bye ronk1, oops, I mean rkarp!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]I hope the new CBA addresses 3 things: 1.  Allowing 18 year olds to go right to the NBA.  Making them go to college for a year is sheer hypocrisy. 2.  NOT allowing "star" players to choose where they get traded to.  With only  5 players on the court basketball, more than any other team sport, is affected by the loss of one player, and it is not right for the players to hold team hostage with its' demands. 3.  Eliminate the ridiculous "30 day window" before a player who has been bought out can re-sign with their old team.  It just circumvents the rules and allows teams to keep its' own players.  Something they should forfeit if they elect to buy the player out. Bye ronk1, oops, I mean rkarp!
    Bye heddy. it was fun playing with you. finally, you said something worth reading!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

You must be high, drunk or just plain stupid. You wont find a post by me saying Nate cant create his own shot. In fact, Ive argued with some other dude that creating his own shot is one of Nates attributes.

Also, what kind of idiot would title the thread calling me out when you got your facts all backwards. What a DF you are.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

By the way, your thread embarrasses you in that the only person posting here is you and the other nitwit. Just thought Id point that out.

Enjoy the attention youre seeking. I must have really got to you in the past LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]You must be high, drunk or just plain stupid. You wont find a post by me saying Nate cant create his own shot. In fact, Ive argued with some other dude that creating his own shot is one of Nates attributes. Also, what kind of idiot would title the thread calling me out when you got your facts all backwards. What a DF you are.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    is this the same Karl that argued that Nate is great at creating his own shot? Have you been watchng the games this year Karl? Nate created his way out of the rotation! I'm the DF yet you are the guy that thinks Nate has attributes!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]By the way, your thread embarrasses you in that the only person posting here is you and the other nitwit. Just thought Id point that out. Enjoy the attention youre seeking. I must have really got to you in the past LOL

Excuse me??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: calling out "KARLLOST" : Excuse me??

Maybe he's having a bad day???

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: calling out "KARLLOST" : Excuse me??

My apologies  hedley, I misunderstood your post.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: calling out "KARLLOST" : My apologies  hedley, I misunderstood your post.

Don't scare me like that, man - I enjoy your posts.  You are a true fan!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: calling out "KARLLOST" : Don't scare me like that, man - I enjoy your posts.  You are a true fan!!

Ditto, I enjoy your points of view as well. The dummy who started this thread got me going for a minute until I realized hes a pipsqueak in need of attention and just looking to stir the pot. 

Sorry again..