Calling out JO, Green, and Krstic.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Calling out JO, Green, and Krstic.

ok we know they have plenty of talent. but do they have grit, the toughness, and Pride to be a Celtics playoff warrior?

Can they be bleeding, in foul trouble, nothing going right, and STILL fight with all your heart and win in enemy territory?

I know West and Shaq will fight with everything they got. The question is can these major contributors (JO, Green, and Krstic) join the Legends of the Garden and make some great memories the way Posey, Powe, and Sheed did?

They better be ready to earn their 3 stripes as Boston Celtics.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Calling out JO, Green, and Krstic.

you realize that JO is a seasoned veteran that has done this MANY MANY times..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

excellent post btown
    time to bleed...only this year theyre gonna bleed green

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think this is where the leadership of the Big 3 and even Rondo and Big Baby comes in to play.

Pierce must be the captain and lead. 

Hopefully, the pressure to lay it all on the floor channels down to Krsitic, Green, etc.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

i'm sorry...sheed earned his stripes? really?? when did that happen? all i saw was him half-@$$ it up the court and commit lazy fouls all last year. lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustWords. Show JustWords's posts

I like JO with the starting cast.  They make him look good.  He's just quick enough on his feet now, after the rehab (or so it appeared last night from the balcony at the Garden) he can make easy catches and simple moves around the basket.  He has quick hands, and that's on both ends of the court.  Playing with the starters will elevate his confidence and level of contribution.

Meanhwile, Kristic and Green know each other from OKC, and already have some chemistry.  Kristic surprised me on the glass.  He seems very quick, mentally.  And again, fast hands that can makes catches, even far away from his body.  I think he is less reliant on the 'boost' from the starting crew.  Green is figuring it out.  He has looked lost, but last night, he looked like he was understanding where to be on defense, and it allowed him to take it to the next level a little bit - or literally, on some of those amazing blocks.

These guys can bring it.  They just need to stay healthy. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Yes I realize JO is a vet and whats he won? How big of games has he played in? He needs to prove himself in Boston under the lights.

Sheed killed orlando last year and cleveland with his play. yea he was lazy in the reg season, but so was the whole team. He filled in for Perk in game 7 and if it wasnt for curupt refss or just blind and stupid ones, he would have played a big role in our championship.

Just words, I totally agree, I want JO as the Center in the final five minutes of games. He has the height, defense, and just enough offense to play well. and they cant intentionally foul him unlike Shaq.

and yes Pierce must lead, but the Big 4 must Dominate.

I still have faith.