Can Celtics faciltate Min & Cav draft pick switch?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenmuse. Show greenmuse's posts

Can Celtics faciltate Min & Cav draft pick switch?

Here's how it goes down

MIN gets Rondo (to tutor Rubio) and #4 pick from CLEV
    CLEV gets #2 pick and Martell Webster
    BOS gets Beasley, Sessions and #20 and #32 for facilitation help
    hopefully we can keep the 25 pick but I am willing to give it up if another enticement is needed to transact this exchange

At #20 - Vucevic (he is rising on the board and if we really want a big that contribute next year we'll have to get up ahead of POR and HOU.

At 25 if still in our possession - Jeremy Tyler or JJ Johnson

At 32 Tyler Honeycutt or Malcom Lee or Jimmy Butler

At 55 Vernon Maclin (those athletic forwards from Florida just seem to bring a level of grit and toughness that translates well at the NBA level) or Jamie Skeen.

PG Sessions (4.2M), Dl West (2.0M), Vet Min (1.5M)
    SG Allen(10 M), T Honeycutt,(0.4M), A Bradley (1.5M)
    SF Pierce (15.3M), Beasley (6.2) FA sign? FA?
    PF Green (6.0M), KG (21.3), Tyler (1.1M)
    C  JON (6.2M), Vucevic (1.4M), V. Macklin (0.4)

I would even say limit the roster to 14 players and keep an open position for pre-season players or vet cuts or wait until trade deadline to fill that roster spot.

Committed payroll - 77.5 M
    Vets Coming off the books, 2012 (37.5M) - Allen, KG, JON
    Beasley will be restricted with 8.2 QO so if after next season Danny does not feel he works for the future that's another 6.0 M off the books as well the small amounts to 2nd round picks which may/may not be guaranteed.

This gives us very good experience at PF and SF positions and with Pierce's ability to slide up to the SG position at times, the core rotation is set allowing time for the young guys to develop.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Re: Can Celtics faciltate Min & Cav draft pick switch?

Nice & clutch.. However it will probably be ignored by the board because it is too thoughtful & on point..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Ramon Sessions agent has stated that: 'If Kyrie Irving is picked picked by the Cavs where will the minutes come for his client?'  There was even prior speculation (I can't remember the source) that Sessions would be traded on Draft night.  I would like to see Ramon stay with the Cavs. He is proven and I am a big fan of his play. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Green can't play power forward... too small

If Jeff Green is at PF, you want to KEEP Rondo because running the fast break is the only way you'd get away with this.  Green would get ABUSED on the block

Sessions, Beasley, and low picks aren't enough for me to give up Rondo, who despite his glaring weaknesses is FAR AND ABOVE the best passer in the league