Can Celtics win 3 straight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: Can Celtics win 3 straight?

No. I think they will lose big on Wed. night. I hope to God I'm wrong. Tough loss Monday. It's been a fun 4 seasons. They are a better team now then we are. The regular season means nothing now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"wow lithium, chris rock wasn't lying when he said if talking were an olympic sport the men wouldn't stand a chance. i've had it with you.. you have talked me to death... you win..."

got some issues with women? Ha yeah I'd say so. 

One thing I have no respect for is a front-running Miami Heat fan who discovers this forum after his team goes up on us 3-1, and acts like an arrogant sexist troll. You're a bully and unlike many of us in this forum that stick with our team through good and for bad, you are eager to cash in someone's else lottery ticket and wave it around like a buffoon. 

Lithium tends to be a bit rosy in her views for me but she is a die hard fan and a welcome presence in this forum. You, however, are on permanent ignore and should work on being a gracious winner, or, more accurately, congratulating people graciously on things you haven't won yourself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

Possible.  But KG has to be an inside force and only take jump shots here and there.  Also Keep Wade and Mebron out of the paint as much as possible.  Few turnovers and Pierce needs to play big. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfaninnewyork. Show soxfaninnewyork's posts

In Response to Re: Can Celtics win 3 straight?:
    [QUOTE]Yes they can. But the odds are very long.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

THEY SHOULD ASK THIS QUESTION TO DANNY THE JERK AINGE.  HE'S THE ONE THAT RUINED THEIR CHANCES FOR #18 WITH THAT BONEHEAD TRADE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfaninnewyork. Show soxfaninnewyork's posts

WE CAN ALL THANK DANNY AINGE FOR MAKING THAT BONEHEAD TRADE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON.  TRADING EDDIE HOUSE WAS ALSO DUMB.
    THEY SHOULD GET RID OF BIG BABY AND JEFF GREEN.  THEY BOTH LOOK LOST OUT THERE.  RONDO AIN'T SO GREAT EITHER.  WAY TOO MANY TURNOVERS, AND LOUSY PASSING (HE STILL DOESN'T REALIZE HE'S ON A PROFESSIONAL COURT AND NOT THE SCHOOLYARD).