Can Celts get Len or Plumlee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

Can Celts get Len or Plumlee

If we pick 18-20, do we have a shot @ either? A trade of pick & player for a couple jumps up that board could do it. Len schooled plumlee but the latter has better IQ

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Can Celts get Len or Plumlee

My immediate reaction was, no way Plumlee would be that late. But a few mock drafts I called up had him in the 15-20 range. I live in ACC country, and I like him. Len,  though is a lottery guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Plumlee, Rudy Gobert has an impressive wingspan, or Kelly Olinyk has solid offensive game..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

Plumlee would be ready to claim some mins right away as he's pretty mature. Clever positional sense but needs a bit of bulk & he's gotta be consistent with throwing that rock. Strange he's not considered lottery in a relatively weak pool but good chance for danny to walk off with a young functional center for KG to scream into shape.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

Plumlee, Rudy Gobert has an impressive wingspan, or Kelly Olinyk has solid offensive game..

Yes, I like Olinyk as well

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Yes, I like Olinyk as well

olynyk hasn't declared yet has he?

If he does I think he will be gone before the Celtics pick. he has a very sold offensive game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://nbadraft.net/2013mock_draft

this has him going 13th to Philly.  That must be assuming they don't get Bynum long -term.  I do not know if he has declared yet, this is what I went by.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Plumlee would be good as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/gorgui-dieng 

This guy is intresting...could be a major shot blocker...very raw on offense..

runs like a deer...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/gorgui-dieng 

This guy is intresting...could be a major shot blocker...very raw on offense..

runs like a deer...

i agree. guy is tough.definitely more advanced than melo. streaky shooters in this draft but some robust athletic defenders.

melo is a young perk in waiting right now. hope the c's hold him & get big thru the draft. 1/2 the big men in league now are in shock & lost as game is evolving & leaving them sitting

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from McPattyDouble. Show McPattyDouble's posts

Steven Adams might be an option now that he has declared.

www.nbadraft.net/players/steven-adams

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from postal5. Show postal5's posts

Withey would be just fine.  No offense, but a good rim protector who is a pretty smart player would be a strong addition.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

As stated already, it would take an act of God for Len Bias to come walking through that door.

Stay blessed!

As already stated, you're an imbecile.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

How about that Javarius Crittendon, eh?  Wow, the lakers can really pick 'em!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Too bad Gasol isn't appreciated by the lakers or their fans.  He will finish his fine career in another uniform, even though koME considers him " a brother."

The TRUE MVP of the 2010 Finals - under appreciated...............

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Len???

Len Bias is dead, my friend.

Stay blessed!

yep...as dead as your playboy owner is!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

I'd prefer McAdoo over Plumlee myself.

of course I also traded Rondo for Horford beofre the draft too....so much for me being GM.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

I'd prefer McAdoo over Plumlee myself.

of course I also traded Rondo for Horford beofre the draft too....so much for me being GM.

Well, a lot of us did.  That is a good trade for both teams!  Maybe in the off-season!!