Can someone explain to me why Rondo didn't drive to the basket today?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: Can someone explain to me why Rondo didn't drive to the basket today?

No, Tom, that would actually help his game.  Tongue out

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I have no answer for that. This kid needs to get his head together fast.

watch some highlights of last year's playoffs or something. i dont care how, but get Rajon's confidence and swagger back. We need him to be at top level.

Get it together kid!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

What do you mean get Rondos swagger back... he has plenty of swagger... if he didnt he wouldnt attempted ridiculous layups and hotdog passes...

Was his swagger ok when we beat the Spurs? So, how did he lose it since that game?? Seems like its his unwillingness to push himself and work hard every game.

What else explains it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

He's an enigma for sure. Ainge is going to have to seriously consider moving him if he can't pick it up in the playoffs. We cannot go into the next 3-4 years with this guy having attitudes, playing up and down.

Rondo needs to get in the gym and do what Rose did this year. 1000 jumpers a day.

If he's not injured then it's just perplexing to me why he's playing like this. If he is injured, Doc should be playing West major minutes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Some days he looks like the best pg in the league, other days he looks like he'd rather be fishing. Understanding rondo is becoming really hard for me as a fan. Miami doesn't boast one intimidating big, so I just don't know why we abandoned the attacking mind set.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Can someone explain to me why Rondo didn't drive to the basket today?:
    [QUOTE]He's an enigma for sure. Ainge is going to have to seriously consider moving him if he can't pick it up in the playoffs. We cannot go into the next 3-4 years with this guy having attitudes, playing up and down. Rondo needs to get in the gym and do what Rose did this year. 1000 jumpers a day. If he's not injured then it's just perplexing to me why he's playing like this. If he is injured, Doc should be playing West major minutes.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Maybe signing that nice fat  5 yr contract  gave ROndo a reason to ease up on the gas peddle. Nothing like being secure

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

why do we have west and arroyo.... Doc should do something about it...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

I am so tired of people bringing up Rondo every time this team loses.

Get something new. Pierce was bringing up the ball for most of the first half. Green couldn't play defense today, Ray hasn't been anywhere on offense for the past month, and Baby has been not taking good shots at times. 

Rondo was one of the three guys who hustled his tail off all game. Everyone on the Boston Celtics could do a better job but Rondo is not the sole issue. Rondo wants to win hes not sitting here and not caring. 

Some of you after losses are comical.