1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Re: Can we beat New Jersey??

In Response to Re: Can we beat New Jersey??:
    [QUOTE]If they want to.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

exactly

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

The biggest point about playing Wafer now is RA is our back up SF.  Figure RA logs 12 min at SF and unfortunately still plays 28 min at SG.  That would give Wafer maybe 20 min. at SG.

I agree with Bias.  There will be a trade.  It will be a two for one(three for two), so that we have an open roster spot.  We may not trade for a SF, but we will get one.  Don't know who.  Don't know how, but we will get one.

PA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Wafer plays SF in a pinch.  Again, what 3 off the bench are we worried about from the opposing teams?  We even saw Rondo on James for some possessions.  So Wafer who is taller can guard a Lebron or Kobe or whomever in a pinch "IF" PP gets in foul trouble??????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

[QUOTE]Wafer plays SF in a pinch.  Again, what 3 off the bench are we worried about from the opposing teams?  We even saw Rondo on James for some possessions.  So Wafer who is taller can guard a Lebron or Kobe or whomever in a pinch "IF" PP gets in foul trouble??????
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

LOL! The intensity and competitiveness goes up big time once the playoffs start. If you want to put Wafer in that position, you will be seriously risking your chances a winning a game/series.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

Pierce is listed at 6'7 and Wafer at 6'5. He might not be ideal at SF but I think he can play it for short strteches off the bench against a team's second unit. I would like to see a trade but I'm happy with the group we have if we can get healthy. Anybod heard any news about Daniels?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wafer is an athletic 6-5 and clearly we need another SF, but I am looking forward to seeing how Wafer does tonight with more minutes.  That is I hope he gets extra minutes.  He too me is an x-factor. Will he regress or shine at this moment?  

Talent wise I think he can really shine.  Make-up wise I just don't know enough about this guy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Tonight is a tricky game. Everyone has one foot on the court and the other on a plane somewhere. Hopefully we can beat NJ and not experience another bewildering loss. 40-14 at the break!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Can we beat New Jersey??:
    [QUOTE]LMAO! That is the big question.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

I told you if they wanted to.  They wanted to in the 4th.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

So glad they felt like it

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Wafer plays SF in a pinch.  Again, what 3 off the bench are we worried about from the opposing teams?  We even saw Rondo on James for some possessions.  So Wafer who is taller can guard a Lebron or Kobe or whomever in a pinch "IF" PP gets in foul trouble??????
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

That is why the zone was created.