Cavs @ Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Cavs @ Celtics

I don't think there's much enthusiasm to start a game thread but that's what I like most on this site. Our team needs our support. Collins starting. Doc has to try something and Rondo needs to stay in front of his man, dixit Doc. Everyone needs to be held accountable. Aldridge said there were rumblings around the league from people he respected that the C's could be very, very good this season. I still believe it can happen if we get that valuable big.

Go C's! 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Cavs @ Celtics

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder if Varejao will out rebound the entire Celtics team by himself. Should be interesting. 

Have a very blessed night!

[/QUOTE]

hes not playing tonite.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

better ball movement tonight so far.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]

I wonder if Varejao will out rebound the entire Celtics team by himself. Should be interesting. 

[/QUOTE]

He's injured. You should focus on your below 0.500 "team". 

That's the Rondo we need, attacking the rim. That's the leadership we need. He's so much better when he forgets about patting his assists stats. Just doing what this team needs. When he's in attack mode good things happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wanna BET???  Oh wait, you're the Great Welcher!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

And to me the whole assist thing is bogus anyway, when you make a pass to someone who makes an open jump shot that counts as one. When Cousy played he didn't get those. Rondo (and Doc should tell him that) should follow Bird's example, he was 1 assist shy of a triple double when the game was already in the bag and someone asked him if he wouldn't reenter to get it he replied: 'F.ck off!' 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to srinivasa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's the Rondo we need, attacking the rim. That's the leadership we need. He's so much better when he forgets about patting his assists stats. Just doing what this team needs. When he's in attack mode good things happen.

[/QUOTE]

i hate when people do that. You have no idea what Rondo is thinking, so why claim that you know hes trying to "pat his assist stats."? Hes averaging 13 a game, theres no need to pad anything. Its crazy that noone can just think "the guy wants his teammates to stay involved, hes unselfish."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i hate when people do that. You have no idea what Rondo is thinking, so why claim that you know hes trying to "pat his assist stats."? Hes averaging 13 a game, theres no need to pad anything. Its crazy that noone can just think "the guy wants his teammates to stay involved, hes unselfish."

[/QUOTE]

I know you love Rondo but if something is clearly not working you must adjust, it's the W that counts. When he plays agressive instead of pounding the ball for 20 seconds looking for the pass the rest of the team is more involved anyway. Lee, Green, Pierce... perform better when they have the ball more. Don't let the love blind you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know you love Rondo but if something is clearly not working you must adjust, it's the W that counts. When he plays agressive instead of pounding the ball for 20 seconds looking for the pass the rest of the team is more involved anyway. Lee, Green, Pierce... perform better when they have the ball more. Don't let the love blind you.

[/QUOTE]

if this was truly the case then players wouldnt love playing with Rondo. Players on our team constantly praise him and also players on other teams gush about his ability to get and keep everyone involved..its a shame that its his own fans that have a huge problem with him getting 12 assists bc they prefer 25 points.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Collins is doing an OK job! Not flashy, for the most part one dimensional, just serviceable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In comparison with the last 3 games this was a solid effort led by Rondo. Same intensity is needed to start the 2nd. If he plays like this every game we won't lose too many games anymore. It's pretty obvious we don't need 13 assists to get a W. Just attack, attack and attack some more!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

gotta wonder what a starting lineup of Rondo, AB, JG, KG and Collins could be like defensively.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Collins is doing an OK job! Not flashy, for the most part one dimensional, just serviceable.

[/QUOTE]

As long as Bass is not starting, I'm happy!

[/QUOTE]

+ 1

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]

Wilcox is out of the rotation. He's good on offense but keeps making mistakes on defense.

[/QUOTE]

i feel like everyone on the team is tho..id like to see him get some more time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

gotta wonder what a starting lineup of Rondo, AB, JG, KG and Collins could be like defensively.

[/QUOTE]

JG is not worth keeping if the Celts will not use him more. 

Tonight JG only played 7 minutes in the 1st half.

[/QUOTE]

yea, most on this board agree that Jeff Green needs 30+ minutes a night. I like Doc but still dont understand why he distributes minutes the way he does.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Wilcox is out of the rotation. He's good on offense but keeps making mistakes on defense.

[/QUOTE]

i feel like everyone on the team is tho..id like to see him get some more time.

[/QUOTE]

I agree, he is fundamentally sound! Not much of an offensive player, though!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

THATS THE TEAM I REMEMBER.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

The Truth is on fire!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i would keep KG sitting on that bench untill we need him.