Celtic could have signed?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Re: Celtic could have signed?????

In Response to Re: Celtic could have signed?????:
    I guess Erden and Harangody aren't white enough for you not to mention Scal may be back. Racist jerk.
    Posted by freedomofspeech13

Nice language freedom of speech  
    I should report you but not worth my effort.

Erden and Harangody don't have contracts and will never probably wear C's green.

Take care Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

you can't be this stupid...

who would you have given Robinson's 4m to???
    big z would only have payed for cavs or with LB (plus he is washed up)
    JO (no knees) averaged more pts/rbds than both BM an Big Z
    Reddick way too much $$ plus orlando matched

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

you can't be this stupid... who would you have given Robinson's 4m to??? big z would only have payed for cavs or with LB (plus he is washed up) JO (no knees) averaged more pts/rbds than both BM an Big Z Reddick way too much $$ plus orlando matched
    Posted by stillallbost08

Why are you using words like stupid,be nice.

4 Million is alott of money for Nate no one wants you Robinson. The man sat on a terrible Knick team and is only 5-5 tall no D and a gunner. Both Millers would have come cheap 4-5 million each and great team players.

Run

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

you can't be this stupid... who would you have given Robinson's 4m to??? big z would only have payed for cavs or with LB (plus he is washed up) JO (no knees) averaged more pts/rbds than both BM an Big Z Reddick way too much $$ plus orlando matched
    Posted by stillallbost08

You are confusing the issue with the facts ;-)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Celtic could have signed?????

C's needed a center and backup point guard  and they passed on the following good players WHY? A.They were too white B. They were not athletes c.
    They had no tatoos or D. No criminal record
    Centers Brad Miller , Big Z.   Guards Mike Miller, Reddick, Blake, Williams, Ridnour, Arroyo,Carrol,and many others.

C's signed Robinson for 4 million a year, a five footbench  warmer reject from the Knicks and ONeil a center with no knees and no heart for 6 million a year.

I guess the players mentioned above were not good athletes only very good basketball players.  We don't need good sound fundamental team players. Danny only wants athletes who can play D fence and knock someone's head off.

Run

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

yeah cmon man...brad miller and z can't can't move, literally. theyre the slowest people in the nba. no energy, no upside. i didnt want them anyways. mike miller was the only guy i liked on your list.
    Posted by Tobes18

Hi Tobes

So Miller and Z are slow but O'Neil and his bad knees is fast?  Most big guys move slow. Actually Miller and Z get up and down the floor pretty good and are great team players with nice shooting percentages.

Mike Miller was recruited by James so you know he can play. C's could have had him for less then they are paying Robinson.

Run

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

White/black argument =ignorance.  Players, their skills, their character, BB IQ, and chemistry should be discussed, and the rest is trash.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

maybe all these white guys are just too greedy to sign for less $$ to play for the celtics.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In Response to Re: Celtic could have signed????? : Hi Tobes So Miller and Z are slow but O'Neil and his bad knees is fast?  Most big guys move slow. Actually Miller and Z get up and down the floor pretty good and are great team players with nice shooting percentages. Mike Miller was recruited by James so you know he can play. C's could have had him for less then they are paying Robinson. Run
    Posted by runrunandrun

I figured you would say that Robinsons $$ could have been used to sign some other player when in fact, I don't think his 4m could have been used to sign any other player (white or black) because they are over the salary cap.

Mike miller signed for more than 4m/year, yet you say he would have come here for less??? Interesting.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

This MF'r runrunandrun is an assbag clown porker......I've had his nazi higher learning azz on block since day 1....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

not to mention Scal may be back.
    Posted by freedomofspeech13

Please don't say things like that. The thought makes me want vomit. If Danny re signs Scal, he needs to be legally declared brain dead

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In Response to Re: Celtic could have signed????? : You are confusing the issue with the facts ;-)
    Posted by HarryMangurian

Harrrrrrrrrry

Facts are facts  and the C's don't have any international players this year last year year before year before ect............... WHY     we know why Danny likes only athletes.

Run

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Dude you're a racist d. bag. You shouldn't be watching basketball at all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

run you are a fool

O'Neal was bets available big and required the full MLE b/c Denver offered the same

score one for us

reddick was MATCHED by Orlando for a deal worth MORE than we could have offered

Miller got the full MLE from the Heat

The other guys on your list took MORE money than the vet min (ALL WE COULD OFFER) to go to other teams

WAKE UP

learn how the game works

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

You guys are wasting your time. Many people have already tried to reason with him. It's completely pointless. Just put him on ignore. Trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation. You can't have a sane, rational conversation with an insane, irrational person. He is a broken record. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

The Celts had only one MLE they could have sign one of the follow: Brad Miller, Mike Miller,  JON, Shaq, Blake etc. They never could have signed Reddick the Magic would have match. The rightfully so they set starter C as a bigger need than BUPG or swingman. JON was the best option out of Miller, Shaq, and Z. Shaq could be had. So now they only have VM left to sign new players. The great thing about Nate had non-Bird Right so the C's could resign him.
    Old Fool, you have no point once again.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobeismrnba. Show kobeismrnba's posts

In Response to Celtic could have signed?????:
    C's needed a center and backup point guard  and they passed on the following good players WHY? A.They were too white B. They were not athletes c. They had no tatoos or D. No criminal record Centers Brad Miller , Big Z.   Guards Mike Miller, Reddick, Blake, Williams, Ridnour, Arroyo,Carrol,and many others. C's signed Robinson for 4 million a year, a five footbench  warmer reject from the Knicks and ONeil a center with no knees and no heart for 6 million a year. I guess the players mentioned above were not good athletes only very good basketball players.  We don't need good sound fundamental team players. Danny only wants athletes who can play D fence and knock someone's head off. Run
    Posted by runrunandrun

Finally, someone understands that Celtics management has done absolutely nothing in the off season.  Gotta love how they fell for the monkey and donkey charade.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Celtic could have signed????? : Please don't say things like that. The thought makes me want vomit. If Danny re signs Scal, he needs to be legally declared brain dead
    Posted by dafoe

I agree and am very happy that Scal is still not signed for next season.  Of course, this could still change, but believe that if Danny wanted to resign Scal, this would have happened already.   I do think that Scal would be a good assistant coach.    

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Let me see if Boston.com Mod really working for you.

As I said, don't get dissapointed.