Celtic Dominance

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Re: Celtic Dominance

In Response to Re: Celtic Dominance:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtic Dominance : Your problem is you're already assuming the Lakers will be a success in 2013.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

If you can assume that the Celtics won't make the playoffs,  I wouldn't say Duke's assumption (that a tie-breaker is need to break the 17-17 tie) was too off-base...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtic Dominance : You do realize that even if you resize, the FONT will NOT change. But the FONT WAS CHANGED! That means it was edited, you editor you!

You don't realize what was re-sized, do you?

And pray tell, FONT WAS CHANGED?

Do you understand what "FONT CHANGE" means?

OK what FONT was changed, from what to what?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtic Dominance : Actually your morning therapy is "getting into it" with the Fiercest34. Reminds you of the old you, right?

Wrong. I am not the one complaining about not seeing the other's response.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtic Dominance : Yeah, people here already found that out, that you're good at editing posts.

Really? Show the evidence that I edited your post on 8/15/2012 12:32 PM EDT. Which word did I edit?

I can't wait ...

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to Celtic Dominance:

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtic Dominance : You don't realize what was re-sized, do you? And pray tell, FONT WAS CHANGED? Do you understand what "FONT CHANGE" means? OK what FONT was changed, from what to what?
    Posted by KingShaq

Just look at your resized and edited forgery, the image speaks for itself!   You really think you can fool everybody with that trick?   

[/QUOTE]

So, you can't answer what "FONT was CHANGED". And you think  "Font change" == edited forgery? That's really funny...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Hello! You're the one who started all this when you accused me of making something I didn't make.   And I'm the one complaining?

The evidence is there (the image I posted), plus your confession (that I edited your post, not I fabricated a post for you).

So yep, what are you complaining?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not falling for that trick. There are a thousand fonts available in the digital world.

You don't need to know what font it is to see the difference.

[/QUOTE]
    Umm... so you can't prove what font was changed. Another lie exposed....

You know full well that the "font" was not changed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

"The evidence is there (the image I posted), plus your confession (that I edited your post, not I fabricated a post for you)."

There you go again making stuff up. Not only are you the editor in chief, you're also an inventor, an inventor of lies!

I never accused you of "fabricating". What you did was more subtle, you got a post of mine and changed the words of the post.

Wow! Editor in chief, inventor, and now a spinner!

You have so many talents, so why can't you afford to be late for work? 

OK, so what words were changed, from what post? you still can't answer it?

Can't blame you for that...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

"The evidence is there (the image I posted), plus your confession (that I edited your post, not I fabricated a post for you)."

There you go again making stuff up. Not only are you the editor in chief, you're also an inventor, an inventor of lies!

I never accused you of "fabricating". What you did was more subtle, you got a post of mine and changed the words of the post.

Wow! Editor in chief, inventor, and now a spinner!

You have so many talents, so why can't you afford to be late for work? 

None of my business, man, but if you want my advice.......move on to another topic quickly........he'll argue with you for two years.....then think he's won

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

one poster suggested that we stick to "Celtics only topics".....well, the name of this thread is "Celtic Dominance"....and yet it attracks Laker fans....why is that? .....I suppose that they must know their team is being discussed....interesting huh...? 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

one poster suggested that we stick to "Celtics only topics".....well, the name of this thread is "Celtic Dominance"....and yet it attracks Laker fans....why is that? .....I suppose that they must know their team is being discussed....interesting huh...? 

They ruin every thread, and every good discussion.........then, the hilarious part to me is that Tommy accuses ME of instigating fights and attacks.  If you check, and I know you know this Duke, you will see that I always make a comment about the topic at hand.....then my post is challenged, and I fight back.  Anyone would do the same....I've even had Celtics "fans" say they are above that behavior, only to see them do the same thing!!  It's frustrating, but I hope the new system makes it better

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to Fiercest34 comment:
    [QUOTE]

I never accused you of "fabricating". What you did was more subtle, you got a post of mine and changed the words of the post. [/QUOTE]

There you go again, not able to identify what I "edit". Good.

You never accused me of "fabricating". That's the problem. If you hadn't made the post on 8/15 12:32 PM, then I would be "fabricating". Since you had, that why you accused me of "editing".

Good that you made the confession. That I "edited" your post. Now enlighten us, how did I edit your post? which word was changed.

You can't answer it, because you know full well that your lie had been exposed. You made the statement that "The Lakers never won a championship when they didn't have home court advantage". You can't save it even after you deleted your post.

You can keep yapping that I edit your post, not "fabricate" your post.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to Fiercest34 comment:
    [QUOTE]Look who's lying now. Not only did you change the font, you also resized it! Clearly it was an edited post!

And I accused of you "fabricating"? I never said anything about you fabricating anything. You're such a LIAR!
    [/QUOTE]

See, good, you clearly admit that you made the post, by not able to point out what words was changed but only admit there was a "resize", and "font was changed".

Your confession is well taken.