Celtic Fans Among the Best

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Celtic Fans Among the Best

http://www.forbes.com/2010/08/02/best-fans-teams-lifestyle-sports-fandom_2.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Re: Celtic Fans Amont the Best

In Response to Re: Celtic Fans Amont the Best:
    [QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8g7_jlXN4g
    Posted by KB24RULZ[/QUOTE]

this has got nothing to do with celtic fans... besides 43 points was almost the difference we beated LA in 08 in game 6. Was 30 something right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Do NOT remind me :P

Although I think that loss helped us in '09 and '10. Can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs as they say. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

[QUOTE]Do NOT remind me :P Although I think that loss helped us in '09 and '10. Can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs as they say. 
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]
    But with an Omelette you don't become a chef ... Think about that :). I think this year the c's might become master chef!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

:)

There's a good chance of that. They're loaded this season. I can't see you guys being out-rebounded in games like you were last season. 

Just wish the season would start already. So much anticipation! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

[QUOTE]:) There's a good chance of that. They're loaded this season. I can't see you guys being out-rebounded in games like you were last season.  Just wish the season would start already. So much anticipation! 
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]
    Then again our bench is still empty at that wing spot. Seems like they'll always have their weakness. UNLESS ... 2 michelin star restaurant holder Danny Ainge comes up with a master plan ! Tongue out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Happy birthday Kobe.....now for the 3-peat!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtic Fans Amont the Best : Then again our bench is still empty at that wing spot. Seems like they'll always have their weakness. UNLESS ... 2 michelin star restaurant holder Danny Ainge comes up with a master plan ! 
    Posted by MichBelgium[/QUOTE]

I definitely agree with you.    Danny definitely still needs to find someone else at this position.   Maybe this will happen after the season starts. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtic Fans Amont the Best : this has got nothing to do with celtic fans... besides 43 points was almost the difference we beated LA in 08 in game 6. Was 30 something right?
    Posted by MichBelgium[/QUOTE]

39 I think...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Sure are amongst the best lmao!