CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES

Take your beating like men and give Wade and JJ credit for shooting lights out.  Blaming the refs for losing is typical for some of you.  The Heat beat the Celtics cause the defense was horrible.  Every year you guys complain about the Refs grow up!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES

Absolutely agree LAL. They got punched in the grill and don't like it so the age old boston excuse "the refs are crooked" gets a 2011 update.

Hilarious!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

why are yall here? we arent even playing you guys yet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

The team is soft like btownteamsrking. And it showed when Wade was going after PunkPierce.  This team is nothing like its former self.  No toughness and cant defend the way they use to!!!!!! So stop crying!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

PunkPierce.....hahahahahahahaha.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

The Cs did not lose today's game due to the refs. They lost because they were inconsistent most of the game(the players). You can't play from behind the entire game in the playoffs and expect to win. Having said that, the refs were also inconsistent. I am tired of Lebron getting free pass to do whatever whenever he wants. He travels, more than many other NBAers, and he lays that shoulder and charges almost every drive. The C's lost, but they will be much better in game 2. They were somehow still in the game with poor play from Rondo, KG, Pierce and Big Baby. And I don't think Jones and Wade can keep up that furious pace they displayed. Game 2 should be good. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

In Response to Re: CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES:
    [QUOTE]why are yall here? we arent even playing you guys yet.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Because I thought you guys were better then Miami!!!!!  Instead your older and softer

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Lalakersman, be careful because the Lakers are not getting any younger and got pushed to 6 games in the first round. Don't be surprised if they have to go 7 soon and lose. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Rico - do you think fans should complain about teh refs when the Celtics win?  Come on, think about that for a minute.  You make no sense.

The "flagrant foul" called on Jermaine O'Neal was a joke.  He bumped a guy running thru the lane.

Then Pierce gets absolutely mugged and no flagrant.

Then Dwayne Wade (biggest loser/jerk/punk in the nba) tries to drill Pierce and they toss pierce.  That should have been another flagrant on Wade.

Now, in the good old days - the Celtics would simply take matters into their own hands and not worry about the refs.  In other words, Wade would have been CRUSHED going to the hoop.

But now, the NBA stands reaqdy to suspend anyone who retaliates against dirty play.

The laker pukes are still Crying about RAmbis getting his @ss handed to him.  Too bad - Rambis was a punk and he got planted.

Hopefully, Wade gets his in game 2.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

All fans from all teams complain about refs. Thats just nba officiating. I dont think we lost today cuz of the refs. We were behind the whole game. James Jones played the best game of his career, (25 pts 10-10 ft). D wade was on fire 24 points in first half, kg had 6 points. With all of that to lose by 9 points is actually encouraging. I know the heat cant play much better than that, and I know the celtics can only play better. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

[QUOTE]PunkPierce.....hahahahahahahaha.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE

I thought you would have said the young teen girl kpbe raped would fit that role better? By the way did you forget to mention that picture is really a dude from LA?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Hedley did you see what laker nation looks like?  He shouldn't be throwing stones.  He is your proverbial 98 lb weakling look at his former icon.  All the trolls (I don't think there are that many)sit behind a computer annoying people on a BB who would never seek to bother them?  This is how the impotent get to feel a tiny modicum of power.  We should feel like camp counselors I guess.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES:
    [QUOTE]Take your beating like men and give Wade and JJ credit for shooting lights out.  Blaming the refs for losing is typical for some of you.  The Heat beat the Celtics cause the defense was horrible.  Every year you guys complain about the Refs grow up!!!!!
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN[/QUOTE]

LakersMan, anyone who has spent time on this forum (especially during the playoffs) knows this is the REAL national pastime of this fan base. And after the refs, David Stern also draws a lot of scorn because most of them believe he's rigged the series for the Lakers. Watch and learn my friend...watch and learn.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES : LakersMan, anyone who has spent time on this forum (especially during the playoffs) knows this is the REAL national pastime of this fan base. And after the refs, David Stern also draws a lot of scorn because most of them believe he's rigged the series for the Lakers. Watch and learn my friend...watch and learn.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

BST...you don't know that....punk it up Laker Trolls....we aint afraid of your opinions cause they aint nothing....as KG would say.."what cha gonna do...what cha gonna do?  ....nada cause you all yellow belly!  Yellow and Purple are girl colors....how sad!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

and u r laker fan taunting for a loss on a Boston site. get a life

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES : BST...you don't know that....punk it up Laker Trolls....we aint afraid of your opinions cause they aint nothing....as KG would say.."what cha gonna do...what cha gonna do?  ....nada cause you all yellow belly!  Yellow and Purple are girl colors....how sad!
    Posted by Tabuckiss

What cha gonna do?

Easy....check out the latest Laker t-shirt!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

BOO HOO

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

This is how the Celtic nation is!! Im impressed!!! a bunch of little girls who complain about everything when things dont go their way! Nice to know there are some descent people here (Qdaddy,Lakernation). Easy win tomorrow for the Lakers!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

congratulations

Well Ladies you are officially the biggest whiners in the east coast!!!You have excuses for evrything (the refs hate us) Do you have a special message that you would like the rest of the U.S. to hear......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES : You mean except Lakers fans every time Kobe doesn't get a call????? P*** off
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

To all the teen rapist kobe fans of the fakers there's nothing worse than looking at the ostrich looking gashole or princess kobe aka teen rapist as they whine on every play hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. By the way nice first round you fn losers almost lost in the first round ha ha ha ha ha............

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

Do you remember this gayker fans????
     Sat 25 vs Miami  L 80-96
    LA vs Miami Dec 25 LA 80 Miami 96????

LA vs Miami March 10 LA 88 Miami 94????

Let us know when you can beat them you fn losers!!!!!!!!111 hahahahahhahahahahaha.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]why are yall here? we arent even playing you guys yet.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  If this site was monitored by someone many of these annoying posters would have been banned from posting a long-time ago.  Not sure if this will ever happen.   I get really tired of reading all of these annoying, insulting posts. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Take your beating like men and give Wade and JJ credit for shooting lights out."

I agree 100 percent, as a Celts fan. The Pierce ejection was a horrible call but did not impact the outcome, and Pierce should not have put himself in that situation to begin with. 

That said, you have no business in this forum. It's a Celtics forum not a Lakers forum. I don't like crybaby Celts fans but I greatly prefer them to Internet bullypunk frontrunners like you. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]" Take your beating like men and give Wade and JJ credit for shooting lights out." I agree 100 percent, as a Celts fan. The Pierce ejection was a horrible call but did not impact the outcome, and Pierce should not have put himself in that situation to begin with.  That said, you have no business in this forum. It's a Celtics forum not a Lakers forum. I don't like crybaby Celts fans but I greatly prefer them to Internet bullypunk frontrunners like you. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    We will continue to come here to torment until the Celtics are back where they belong--in the lottery. Won't be long now.