Celtic injuries save Danny Ainge

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Celtic injuries save Danny Ainge

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to LakerDynasty's comment:

A Laker fan antagonizing Celtic fans on a forum for Celtic fans and I'm the one who needs help?

Are you a comedian too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just who have I antagonized?  I am only saying what 95% of the posters here would love to say but fear they will be rapid fire posted at until they finally give up and walk away.

There is a lot of truth to this post. Fierce didn't know what a sign and trade was and tried to lecture on how the off season works.

You can't be serious. Didn't you tell us last summer that the Celts had money to spend because the Celts were a team not over the cap?

When I called you out about it, you where nowhere to be found.

People here ask me about the salary cap and you're saying I don't know what a sign and trade is?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I never said that. I said they ahead resources to get a player by a S&T, you said that would be impossible because they were over the cap. I said no that doesn't matter. We went back and forth on this. They S&T Lee and you litteraly say nothing. No one asked you about the cap and you lecture people and forced into conversations like on S&T's that you were over your head.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I never said that. I said they ahead resources to get a player by a S&T, you said that would be impossible because they were over the cap. I said no that doesn't matter. We went back and forth on this. They S&T Lee and you litteraly say nothing. No one asked you about the cap and you lecture people and forced into conversations like on S&T's that you were over your head.

No one asked me about the cap?

Here:

Re: 10.7 ppg, 38.2 FG% is worth 11m?

posted at 4/27/2013 10:55 AM EDT

Fierce, if KG does retire, would the Celtics get any relief on his salary or would it count against the cap just like he was playing?

Where does it say "Fierce please I need your juvenile guidance"?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

tex

It's simple, just show me an article or a headline where KG carried the team to a Game 7 win and I'll shut up.

Unfortunately you won't see any because KG is not the type to carry a team on his back.

No doubt KG is a great player and us Celtic fans are lucky to have him. But he falls short when it comes to Celtic greatness.

That will be the day.  You will never shut up.  Your rapid fire postomatic Fierce.  Mr. Know it all.  You not only argue with us trolls around here, but you non stop argue with your own kind.  Your a sick puppy.  Please seek help.

No BDC -  what will I do????????????

I hate agreeing with a Laker fan but you are rightm, Fierce will never shut up no matter how wrong he is. He is like the kind of person you see on on "Hardcore Pawn" they believe that the more belligerent and loud they get that eventually someone will agree with them. Fierce is an absolute idiot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

A Laker fan antagonizing Celtic fans on a forum for Celtic fans and I'm the one who needs help?

Are you a comedian too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just who have I antagonized?  I am only saying what 95% of the posters here would love to say but fear they will be rapid fire posted at until they finally give up and walk away.

There is a lot of truth to this post. Fierce didn't know what a sign and trade was and tried to lecture on how the off season works.

He just keeps making himself look more and more foolish. As Mr. T used to say "I pity the fool."

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to damfuno's comment:

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

It is easy to say that injuries did the Celtics in and there is some truth to it. However, it's easy to forget that Danny Ainge failed to acquire a true point guard when Rondo went out, how Ainge failed to acquire any bigs even though several were available (Kenyon Martin, Chris Anderson). It's easy to forget that Danny Ainge has scr*w*d this team since it won it's last title. Bad draft picks, horrible trades(Perkins, Erdin), poor free agent signings(Jason Terry), failure to sign key players (Tony Allen, James Posey, Ray Allen). He completely ignored key weaknesses on the Celtic roster. Sure several players have let the Celtics organization down (Jason Terry, Jeff Green, Courtney Lee) but as GM Boston's lack of depth and selection of players that fail to contribute ultimately fall on him. He won't be terminated only because injuries have masked his poor decision making.

sorry Guy but you need to get your facts straight..........

First Erden was a draft pick not a trade

TA ADD got in the way ......the Celtics and his mom wanted him back with the Celtics but he wanted to be a starter and Memphis promised him that and he wouldn't start ahead of PP.......RA plain and simple didn't want to come back.......and Posey was nothing after he left....

The Green trade is looking good long term but I agree that we may have had one more banner had Perkins not been traded when he was but it looked like he was going to get a enormous pay check from somewhere else so we got something for him.......it may have cost us one more banner but that can never be proven....

I do agree with you that he has ignored glaring weaknesses over the last couple of years ie....rebounding and backup point guard......

First Erden was a draft pick not a trade

You see that, tex, Erden was a draft pick, not a trade.

Guess it's you that need to get the facts right.

Erden was traded to Cleveland you dumb *ss

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I think when you watch this series against the Knicks it's hard to make an argument against FIRING AINGE.

The celtics role players absolutely stink.

The knicks role players contribute.  As a GM Ainge built a lousy roster.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

I think when you watch this series against the Knicks it's hard to make an argument against FIRING AINGE.

The celtics role players absolutely stink.

The knicks role players contribute.  As a GM Ainge built a lousy roster.

Thank you!! Finally, a man with intelligence!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

One thing's for sure, Ainge is NOT going to be fired any time soon.

Because the injuries saved his *ss!!! Thank you!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

BTW, Erden and Harangody were traded for a 2nd round pick. Both players, I believe, would have been enormous help for Celtics.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Says alot about Boston's role players doesn't it?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

Says alot about Boston's role players doesn't it?

Erden was the last pick of the 2nd round, the 60th pick.

Harangody was the 52nd pick.

How many good players do you get with those picks?

Can't believe you're that ignorant!

Can't believe that you are too blind to notice that Boston's current bench isn't contributing anything.

22. This post has been removed.