Celtic Vs Rockets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Celtic Vs Rockets

How do Celtics match up?

Trap game, again?

Thought?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Celtic Vs Rockets

I think we'll be ok. I'm hoping West & Arroyo get major minutes tonight. It would be a lift to see Shaq get some run.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Celtic Vs Rockets:
    [QUOTE]How do Celtics match up? Trap game, again? Thought?
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

I am not sure but don't believe that the Celtics have won many games against Houston for the past few years.  Maybe someone who is more knowledgeable knows our current record against Houston for the past few years. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

The way we have been playing lately, every game seems to be a trap game!

We will win if we play anything close to how we're capable of playing!  That may be a big if!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

In Response to Re: Celtic Vs Rockets:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Celtic Vs Rockets : I am not sure but don't believe that the Celtics have won many games against Houston for the past few years.  Maybe someone who is more knowledgeable knows our current record against Houston for the past few years. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

101 Celtics vs 47 Rocket alltime wins reg. season.

Since 1995 Celtics only have 5 wins in the last 15 games...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtic Vs Rockets : 101 Celtics vs 47 Rocket alltime wins reg. season. Since 1995 Celtics only have 5 wins in the last 15 games...
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

Thanks.  I guess I was right about them not beating Houston very often.  Hopefully, tonight will be different.  Especially since they have another game tomorrow night and they usually lose the second of a back to back game. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Need to contain Kevin Martin especially when get drives to the basket, which is often...leads the league with 488 free throw attemps...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Well they beat us last time, so this does not have the "trap" implications to it.  Aaron Brooks went off on them last time.  Celts should be better equiped for this time around. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

No Aaron Brooks this time around or Battier.  This is a whole different team as so are the Celts.  I think the Celts get back on trap and go 3-0 on this road trip.  It is time to re-establish ourselves on top of the eastern conference.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Celtic Vs Rockets:
    [QUOTE]How do Celtics match up? Trap game, again? Thought?
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

They are both 7 and 3 in their last 10, the Rockets have won 2 in a row and have traded away Brooks and Battier - so it should be a good game.  If Houston were in the East they would be the 7 seed and the Cs first round opponent.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kivanc. Show kivanc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtic Vs Rockets : 101 Celtics vs 47 Rocket alltime wins reg. season. Since 1995 Celtics only have 5 wins in the last 15 games...
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

I guess you should've mentioned that you've been talking about road games for Celts against Rockets here

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Well if Rondo can't brake out of his funk against Dragic or Lowry, then that will not be a good thing heading into the playoffs, regardless of who wins. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Celtics finally took the lead and then give up a couple of three pointers, where is the defense!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]Celtics finally took the lead and then give up a couple of three pointers, where is the defense!!!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

Too worried about interior D which have them mentally lapsing on the premeter D...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Is it just me, but when Ray misses a three, the opposing team scores right away, do they Celtics expect Ray to make every three he takes?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I dont know if its just me, but besides the first few games here, Arroyo hasnt really impressed me.  He is not making any plays and not really finding his offense either.  I'm glad we have Delonte.  I believe if Wafer gets any minutes when he comes back then you have to let West backup Rondo, and Arroyo is just a filler right now.  West is gonna be needed to guard guys like Rose and or Chauncy Billups..Rondo cant guard them guys alone and Arroyo is not a defender either...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Rondo cant guard chauncey? lol..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

i agree about arroyo...he just doesn't seem to create any offense when he handles the ball...and he seems like he is a liability on defense

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

whats wrong with celtics? every game they are down by doubles.. the starting lineup suks right now

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

This game is out of hand, Celtics look like a JV team today. Pathetic.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Someone start the post again (P34???) about how much offense we need and that the Celtics needed so much offense.  Houston is KILLING us with 56 point with 1:42 to go.  Yup, that's Celtics ball - we need more offense.

WE NEED TO FIND OUR DEFENSE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]whats wrong with celtics? every game they are down by doubles.. the starting lineup suks right now
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Doc needs to start making some lineup changes, maybe start green instead of Ray or Pierce.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

WOW Surprised

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]This game is out of hand, Celtics look like a JV team today. Pathetic.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

Today?   How about the same story 2 out of the last 4 games and the two games they won before that stretch they almost lost!   Celts are a struggling team right now.   Its going to be a tough stretch.  Lakers are one game behind us in the standings.  Chicago will take the East and we could be 3rd in the east and 5th or 6th in the league if we keep playing this way.   

Wow - I'm really surprised.  I really thought this team would play better after the starters got some rest last game and maybe they started to put it together.  But, our defense just stinks in too many games.  One good defensive game then one terrible defensive game......no consistency.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

defense is aweful...offense is just not how this team is built and they need to remember that...i mean being down by 22 to the rockets is just horrible to watch