Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread

The buck stops here.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Looking forward to see what the new kid has to offer tomorrow night

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

you guys with your narcistic side conversations full of insults (you know who you are)...what  can I say...I hope for your sakes much more than mine and others you can temper those antogonostic umpulses...not really counting on it, not really trying to get super righteous. Just sayin'

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Give him that Rondo example you just gave me. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Ill give you the honors since its what seems to get you off....be my guest...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : The Milwaukee Buck?

Right on!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

PP was on fire!!!fiercest did u watch the game?damn man,know ur role man!they  luck if they come out 1 - 3 u said??thanks for being a fan of the boston celtics fiercest,now they 2 - 0 ,and another win tomorrow at philly thats gunna be so nice revenge time!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Ill give you the honors since its what seems to get you off....be my guest...
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

It's strange when a 50 year old single man gets off by rubbing him the wrong way...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : What hypocrisy? When Rondo had a triple double against the Knicks, Pierce had to bail out Rondo with that game tying 3. This game against the Bucks was Paul Pierce all the way

Twister of the facts and the point of the original statement... go read it again and see if you can figure it out.....

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : I'm on the Pierce camp and you're on the Rondo camp, so it's your job to defend Rondo, right?

I like Pierce and Rondo but if we are being honest, Pierce has been less that good in a lot of games this year... so if the criticisms are valid for Rondo, so too are they for Pierce...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

its alright guys..in a few weeks Fierce will be off this board for awhile..so no worries!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Bench came through big time tonight.  How about Stiemsma with five blocks and four steals and Dooling going 4-4 with two dimes and no turnovers?  I thought someone else may have been wearing his jersey.  And Pietrus didn't settle for the three ball, making some good drives to the hoop.  And of course the game is so much easier when Pierce shoots and rebounds well.  I wish he could find a groove and keep on doing.  Hopefully this carries over into Philly.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Meanwhile NO is beating the Clips...hope that keeps....

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Bench came through big time tonight.  How about Stiemsma with five blocks and four steals and Dooling going 4-4 with two dimes and no turnovers?  I thought someone else may have been wearing his jersey.  And Pietrus didn't settle for the three ball, making some good drives to the hoop.  And of course the game is so much easier when Pierce shoots and rebounds well.  I wish he could find a groove and keep on doing.  Hopefully this carries over into Philly.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

Agreed... if we get this Pierce most nights, this team can compete with most everyone....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Ok, firstly, I'm delighted we won..also, has nothing to do with BB but my remote was hot going back & forth to Sox-Yanks, ya I know only pre-season, but we came back from 0-4 with 3 in 8th & 1 in 9th to end at 4-4. Now, on to NCAA switching.

But as happy as I am, the Bucks don't have Big guys in the paint as Lakers and only outrebounded us by 2 but the reason we won, good defense too, was we shot almost 49% and they 40%. Stiemsma played well but we still need a strong rebounding center so we can be + 5-10 rebounds as we ain't gonna shoot close to 50% every game !!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

roody p o o candy a z z??ha ha ha
    u saw what happened at atlanta to PP right?? foul trouble u saw that right and what did i tell u,.
    just watch on thursday and sh*t ur mouth right??did i say that to u fiercst???I do know i said that to u!now im gunna say it again,watch tomorrow and sh*t ur mouth!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Here's what you said. Kinda like when Rondo had that historic triple double and all you could talk about was the 6 consecutive shots he missed?? Like that? If Pierce missed that 3-pointer against the Knicks then Rondo would have been the goat because he missed 6 straight shots in the 4th qtr. This game against the Bucks, Pierce carried the Celts since the 1st qtr. Where's the twister there?   Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread posted at 3/22/2012 10:13 PM EDT CASox Posts: 1644 First: 6/29/2008 Last: 3/22/2012 In Response to  Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Pierce has 25 pts and 9 rebounds and some of you guys want to remove that C off Pierce's jersey. Come on! Posted by Fiercest34 Kinda like when Rondo had that historic triple double and all you could talk about was the 6 consecutive shots he missed?? Like that?

Again, twisting the facts. I didnt need you to show me especially when you failed to mentioned what prompted my comment about Pierce...you can cut and paste all you want but when you cut and paste the original point of the hypocrisy then ill listen... but you wont do that because it wont make you RIGHT.... ha ha