Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread

Hey Fiercest, what were the rebound stats for the half?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

this kind of game, on the road, haven't been home in a while, is the kind of game they need to win against a middle pack team like the Bucks.  A lot of teams are showing flashes of both good and bad throughout this season, but it would be nice for the Celts to show that there is some distance between themselves and a team like the Bucks.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]  horrible Pierce play
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]

Whoa, go easy on the best player on the planet!

Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : Bucks - 23 rebounds Celts - 22 rebounds
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Better than usual

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : And he's playing more like the captain than Pierce is
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

ppl will kill me for saying this, but altho Paul still wears the C on his chest, i think KG is the unquestioned leader of this team, and i think he has been for a couple years now.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : ppl will kill me for saying this, but altho Paul still wears the C on his chest, i think KG is the unquestioned leader of this team, and i think he has been for a couple years now.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

They can kill me too then. I agree

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : ppl will kill me for saying this, but altho Paul still wears the C on his chest, i think KG is the unquestioned leader of this team, and i think he has been for a couple years now.

You get no argument here.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

They're all HOF'ers and well deserved, each with their unique qualities, nevertheless KG stands out. He was an MVP, undisputed superstar and brought the defensive culture and grinta back to beantown.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]You guys hate on the Captain and the first thing he does is hit a 3 at the start of the half. Ha Ha

Not hating on him. Just think he's lacking some of his old abilities and refusing to see it

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]You guys hate on the Captain and the first thing he does is hit a 3 at the start of the half. Ha Ha

I love them both, I'd like to see them retire as Celtics.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I guess the last 2 times that Bass drove showed us why he shouldn't put the ball on the floor!  Wow.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I'm not hating on him.  I love him, but like Rondo can't shoot a jumper nor free throw and Ray can't play D, Paul makes bad decisions with the ball when dribbling too much.   I am balance in my view of our team.  I love all four of the Big 4 but I also recognize their weaknesses and accept them.  Doesn't stop me from commenting on them, however.

And.....I'm in the camp that says KG is the best of the bunch.  That guy is special still after all these years and with a weaker set of legs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]Pierce scores all 7 Celtic points in this quarter. Keep hating, haters! Ha Ha

If that's what it takes to win this game......Pierce is horrible!  hahahahaha

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

its funny how when Fierce says something and we call him a hater, he says "what am i saying thats not the truth? cant take criticism?" but when we say something about his boyfriend paul he gets angry and calls us haters..hahaha

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]They're all HOF'ers and well deserved, each with their unique qualities, nevertheless KG stands out. He was an MVP, undisputed superstar and brought the defensive culture and grinta back to beantown.
    Posted by srinivasa[/QUOTE]

+5

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]its funny how when Fierce says something and we call him a hater, he says "what am i saying thats not the truth? cant take criticism?" but when we say something about his boyfriend paul he gets angry and calls us haters..hahaha

+1

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Both poor teams. Bit like watching a Bills/Browns game. Ugh.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics at Bucks - Game Thread : I'm not hating on him.  I love him, but like Rondo can't shoot a jumper nor free throw and Ray can't play D, Paul makes bad decisions with the ball when dribbling too much.   I am balance in my view of our team.  I love all four of the Big 4 but I also recognize their weaknesses and accept them.  Doesn't stop me from commenting on them, however. And.....I'm in the camp that says KG is the best of the bunch.  That guy is special still after all these years and with a weaker set of legs.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

!!!

25. This post has been removed.