Celtics' Best outcome for seeding.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Celtics' Best outcome for seeding.

Beat Mia. Beat the wiz. rest vs the knicks.

let new york who u know will be looking for a fight vs the Celtics in the playoffs finish 6th. We face philly who can't shoot at all and sweep them for an easy first round. 

2. Boston
    3. miami

6. new york
    7. philly

believe me, you do not want to face a new york team inthe playoffs.We would beat them still, but they will get chippy and the Celtics do not have time to deal with some chumps trying to make a name off them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Celtics' Best outcome for seeding.

Philly is more athletic and can run the fast break and second half of the season I think they may be better than the Knicks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

The real problem is Will we take the series serious, we have had a history of not getting up for the lesser teams this year.  It is a concern, just like the poster saying Philly will be a pushover, the team seems to think that way this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

I'll take Philly only because I would rather the Heat play the Knicks... Melo plays well against Bron

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

All you Celtic fans are running scared!! You should be saying the Celtics will play anyone in the playoffs!!! Bunch of scared Boston fans doesnt suprise me!!! LAKERS 2011 CHAMPS

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

good point KG.

I really dont want the Celtics getting in a fist fight inthe first fight with low lifes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics' Best outcome for seeding.:
    [QUOTE]I'll take Philly only because I would rather the Heat play the Knicks... Melo plays well against Bron
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

This is how I feel too.

That win 2 then lose to NY scenario where we determine the best 2-3 and 6-7 seeding for us is great.

I think we'd beat Philly in 4-5... not being cocky... they played us tight in the REGULAR season, but did not beat a fully healthy, fully motivated Celts team. I have a hard time seeeing ANY of their similar style/position players to ours actually outplaying one of our guys.

Will Holliday outplay Rondo?
    Will Turner outplay Allen?
    Will Meeks outplay Delonte?
    Will Iguodala outplay Pierce?
    Will Young outplay Green?
    Will Brand outplay KG?
    Will Speights outplay Baby?
    Will Hawes outplay Kristic?
    Will Battie outplay Jermaine O'Neal?

Maybe they win 2 of those 9?

You have to go all the way down to Nocioni/Antonio Daniels vs. Sasha/Murphy/Wafer matchups of 10th-12th men before you finally find something better for Philly.

They have Lou Williams as an injury wildcard and we have Shaq

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

NY will have two 25-30 point scorers who are better (not in the playoffs yet of course) at this point in their careers. They are FAR better a duo than Brand/Iguadala. I wouldn't put it past our guys to almost equal their 'stats' but make the bigger defensive stop and hit the more clutch shot tho.

Billups is a PG who has the veteran savvy and clutch shooting to really offset the advantage Rondo gives us.

NY will take us or the Heat to 6 or 7. We get and if it is Miami, as we can make sure it is bying winning two then losing to NY, we'd get extra day or two of rest before having game 1 of rd 2 in Boston and we take the heart out of the Heat by winning it quick.

It'd be nice if we need less games to beat the Heat than the Bulls need to beat the Hawks/Magic.