Celtics CANNOT use MLE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Celtics CANNOT use MLE

Net Daily: Ainge says Celtics won't use MLE. League source says they can't, that BOS is hard-capped. Twitter @NetsDaily

Bummer!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Re: Celtics CANNOT use MLE

Great news!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

The C's team salary after Pierce's contract kicked in became $73MM including TWill ($948K) but the new Tax Apron is $71.7MM so they are a tax paying team ($1MM owed) and lose the Non-Taxpaying MLE ($5.15MM) but do get the Tax-Payer MLE of $3.2MM ... But with all the trade possibilities they are unlikely to use this unless they end up with a roster spot and can find a decent backup for that kind of $.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

The C's team salary after Pierce's contract kicked in became $73MM including TWill ($948K) but the new Tax Apron is $71.7MM so they are a tax paying team ($1MM owed) and lose the Non-Taxpaying MLE ($5.15MM) but do get the Tax-Payer MLE of $3.2MM ... But with all the trade possibilities they are unlikely to use this unless they end up with a roster spot and can find a decent backup for that kind of $.

but Williams was cut already and had a non-guaranteed deal, right?

cut White (also not guaranteed) and your right below the tax apron (by your numbers).

they still WON'T use the MLE, but not becasue they don't have it, because the owners won't wat to spend the extra cash during a rebuilding year.

I don;t blame them

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Can't we all get along?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Guess Mployee is still waiting for the tax apron to show up on google.

Tax apron doesn't matter for the C's ... if they don't want to lose the option to do S&T's then they won't pay a luxury tax next season so the tax line is all that matters now. Get It?

PS: Moultrie gets 23 & 12 against Orlando today ...  Those #'s are better than Olynyk ... Hahaha!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Moultrie 23 & 12?

Olynyk and Reggie Jackson are tied for the leading scorer of the Orlando summer league at 19.5 ppg. 

Olynyk is also averaging 8 rebounds per game.

Moultrie is just averaging 12.8 ppg and 7 rpg.

Olynyk is also shooting 57.4% from the field while Moultrie is at 44.4%.

So who has the better numbers again?

I think Moultrie has only played 5 qtrs so far ... But that aside, you did say he wouldn't make a good PF/C and he doesn't look so bad for the little playing time he's gotten so far. I've only seen him in the last 2 games so maybe he was a late arrival or DNP coaches decision for earlier games. Anyway ... Not comparing him to this years rookies at all . Just making the point that given the first games I've witnessed him play he is better than you seemed to think ... But you being wrong lately is becoming common place ... Hahaha ... Have a good day!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

man I hate people who always think they are right and never screw up.

both of you guys say things are WRONG!

no harm in making mistakes boys. (I say boys becasue I am most likely WAY older than both of you AND you both ACT like little boys)

I bet everyone on the board would like to see Mployee and Fierce just meet up one night in a ally and finish it one way or another.

the board in general would thank you, so why don't you guys just do that..PLEASE!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfurybaglap. Show dfurybaglap's posts

In response to TheOriginalDfury13's comment:

Can't we all get along?

Oh boy what a hypocrite!  Now you are asking everybody to just get along?  You Fbomb everybody and now this jewel comes out of your melon?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.